Serious question for the ladies

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama. Disliked his double speak? Maybe...

Whereas Trump is hated by some on the left.

They’re doing Trump dirty right now. I never believed in that conspiracy theory about the top elites til recently

He ran against the media, tech monopolies, globalists, etc etc and still got 75 million voats. And regardless of how this plays out, HE WILL WIN in 2024 after four years of Basement Biden and BLM ruling the streets.
That's if we still have a country by 2024

And if we don't, it will be Obama's and Biden's fault, according to you people. Mark my words. It's going to shit right now, but Trump is blameless. LMAO
Country was doing just fine until you leftist scum realized you could NEVER beat Trump fair and square and thus decided to consort with China to release an economy crippling pandemic which allowed for your mail in ballot scam which we all know was ripe with fraud from the get go

Dude, if you have evidence of that I will happily look into it. But, you have to admit, that's FUCKING absurd. What was Europe's part in it? It hit us first, you know.

Honestly, that is the dumbest, most convoluted load of horseshit I've ever seen.

How is it dumb and convoluted to believe China intentionally resorted to bio warfare because they were no longer getting their way?

Do you really, honestly believe Covid 19 was some freak accident?
Yeah she's dumb enough to believe that.

It all started in a Chinese wet market. Because people who have been eating bats for 2000 years were eating bats in 2020.

dumb fuckhead

and watch. 2 years from NOW under biden dupes like her will be instructed by the Chinese puppet masters to regurgitate the idea that it was Trump who unleashed this virus on his own citizens

watch

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

Do you suffer from memory loss?

I did not like Obama AT ALL, but I defended him because of all the extreme hate from the right. Haha. Kinda like Blazor and Trump.

My memory is fine.

People disliked Obama because of policy.

People hate Trump because of personality.

People fucking hated Obama. Don't give me that shit. The vitriol was on a 24/7 newsfeed. And he wasn't half as disgusting as Trump. Trump is really and truly ugly in every way.

Deport: your naked emperor will never dwell in the WH again. Don't delude yourself.

He will return from Mar A Lago like Napoleon returned from Elba, leading an army of deplorables that will cleanse our homeland of liberal filth forever. Just imagine him debating Kamala Harris without the COVID bullshit to hide behind. The left got lucky this time because the strength of TRUMP is the rallies and the general enthusiasm. They had a country hiding at home, voating by mail, prey to the relentless stream of garbage the media has been feeding them for the past year. And they still had to cheat. Mark My Words.
THe leftist scum will try to have him offed before 2024

watch

and that's the fort Sumter we need to galvanize true american patriots to round up the liberal scum and hang them where they are

Jesus Christ, dude. You need to become a real American and ask yourself how ALL of the people, left and right, can get together and defeat our corporate owners, instead of getting off on the idea of killing your fellow Americans because they disagree with you. That's fucked up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

I did not like Obama AT ALL, but I defended him because of all the extreme hate from the right. Haha. Kinda like Blazor and Trump.

My memory is fine.

People fucking hated Obama. Don't give me that shit. The vitriol was on a 24/7 newsfeed. And he wasn't half as disgusting as Trump. Trump is really and truly ugly in every way.

Deport: your naked emperor will never dwell in the WH again. Don't delude yourself.

He will return from Mar A Lago like Napoleon returned from Elba, leading an army of deplorables that will cleanse our homeland of liberal filth forever. Just imagine him debating Kamala Harris without the COVID bullshit to hide behind. The left got lucky this time because the strength of TRUMP is the rallies and the general enthusiasm. They had a country hiding at home, voating by mail, prey to the relentless stream of garbage the media has been feeding them for the past year. And they still had to cheat. Mark My Words.

watch

and that's the fort Sumter we need to galvanize true american patriots to round up the liberal scum and hang them where they are

Jesus Christ, dude. You need to become a real American and ask yourself how ALL of the people, left and right, can get together and defeat our corporate owners, instead of getting off on the idea of killing your fellow Americans because they disagree with you. That's fucked up.

So you denounce Antifa and BLM?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

Well let them try, the man beat COVID in two days on a lifelong diet of cheeseburgers and 12 cokes per day.

And they are all still fucking terrified of him. So much so that even when he poasts a picture of his grandkids it gets "factchecked" by the social network conglomerates.

Someone needs to smack some sense into you. He didn't beat Covid in 2 days. They shot him full of drugs so he could go out and act the part.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

They’re doing Trump dirty right now. I never believed in that conspiracy theory about the top elites til recently

He ran against the media, tech monopolies, globalists, etc etc and still got 75 million voats. And regardless of how this plays out, HE WILL WIN in 2024 after four years of Basement Biden and BLM ruling the streets.

And if we don't, it will be Obama's and Biden's fault, according to you people. Mark my words. It's going to shit right now, but Trump is blameless. LMAO
Country was doing just fine until you leftist scum realized you could NEVER beat Trump fair and square and thus decided to consort with China to release an economy crippling pandemic which allowed for your mail in ballot scam which we all know was ripe with fraud from the get go

Dude, if you have evidence of that I will happily look into it. But, you have to admit, that's FUCKING absurd. What was Europe's part in it? It hit us first, you know.

Honestly, that is the dumbest, most convoluted load of horseshit I've ever seen.

How is it dumb and convoluted to believe China intentionally resorted to bio warfare because they were no longer getting their way?

It all started in a Chinese wet market. Because people who have been eating bats for 2000 years were eating bats in 2020.

dumb fuckhead

and watch. 2 years from NOW under biden dupes like her will be instructed by the Chinese puppet masters to regurgitate the idea that it was Trump who unleashed this virus on his own citizens

watch

Of course that's a good story for the Chinese to put out. It kept the media busy chasing their favorite racism angle for the first months of the plague.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

Honestly, the only "corporate owners" are on the side of the people YOU support.

Tell me genius, how is it that Google and Amazon and a few other tech giants enjoyed the best fiscal quarter EVER during a pandemic where the economy was collapsing around them?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

The establishment will just make sure no outsiders will ever get in there again.

Since the mainstream and Biden voters are dismissing and ignoring the challenging to the election results and process.....it will just blow over and the software will continue getting used.

They did it to Sanders TWICE and he just rolled over and told his base to back Biden.

No one ever holds these people accountable for shit. Most would rather hate their follow citizens because it's easier, I guess.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

The establishment will just make sure no outsiders will ever get in there again.

Since the mainstream and Biden voters are dismissing and ignoring the challenging to the election results and process.....it will just blow over and the software will continue getting used.

They did it to Sanders TWICE and he just rolled over and told his base to back Biden.

No one ever holds these people accountable for shit. Most would rather hate their follow citizens because it's easier, I guess.

But when they did the exact same thing to sanders you saw Lotus screeching like a wounded banshee

she knows they fucking cheated but her partisan dedication rivals her love for this country as it does with every other liberal piece of shit America hating hack

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

dumb fuckhead

watch

That is actually already being said in Germany. A good chunk of Germans actually believe America unleashed Covid.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The left doesn't recognise limits to authority and will further dismantle anything which has reinforced the US's status as a Republic.

It will end in massive civil unrest.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's amazing how the media could inspire these dupes to hate Trump with such vigor and then when you ask them what has he actually done to THEM to make them hate him they don't have an answer.

lemmings

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hqdefault.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See, the thing is, I am a really good researcher, and I read a LOT. I also know how to differentiate between authoritative sources, nutjob sources, and propagandist sources.

I do not put it past our government to collude with China in some way on some sort of germ/viral warfare, or the two of them to compete against each other in some similar respect. The virus could easily have come from the Wuhan lab. I also do not put it past our government to use a virus like this in some economic way. I am very suspicious of the CARES act and all the other economic stuff. I do not discount the fishiness in all of this. But I have found no substantive evidence of any specific claims about it, no sources leading to a trustworthy whistleblower.

And all this other crap about it being linked to the election? That is completely unfounded bullshit, crazy person theory. It puts shame to people who are true whistleblowers and who aim to uncover real conspiracies. It's cringe worthy beyond belief.

Stop it. Get some evidence first. Real evidence. Not crazy person whinging.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

dumb fuckhead

watch

That is actually already being said in Germany. A good chunk of Germans actually believe America unleashed Covid.
Yep..

and once the whole world starts demanding reparations Biden and company will bend right over and give it to them and accept responsibility on behalf of people who never sanctioned accepting such responsibility

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's amazing how the media could inspire these dupes to hate Trump with such vigor and then when you ask them what has he actually done to THEM to make them hate him they don't have an answer.

lemmings

Or when told someone other than Trump is responsible for a policy, they agree with it, until told Trump was responsible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

But when they did the exact same thing to sanders you saw Lotus screeching like a wounded banshee

she knows they fucking cheated but her partisan dedication rivals her love for this country as it does with every other liberal piece of shit America hating hack

I've seen some Sanders supporters supporting Trumps contesting and following all the cases and details pretty closely.

I dont think anyone truly believes Biden received more votes than Obama. Especailly with all these abnormal twists and going against odds.

Yanno....Sanders had a whole movement. So does Trump. It's very unlikely that Biden would honestly beat either of them.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See, the thing is, I am a really good researcher, and I read a LOT. I also know how to differentiate between authoritative sources, nutjob sources, and propagandist sources.

I do not put it past our government to collude with China in some way on some sort of germ/viral warfare, or the two of them to compete against each other in some similar respect. The virus could easily have come from the Wuhan lab. I also do not put it past our government to use a virus like this in some economic way. I am very suspicious of the CARES act and all the other economic stuff. I do not discount the fishiness in all of this. But I have found no substantive evidence of any specific claims about it, no sources leading to a trustworthy whistleblower.

And all this other crap about it being linked to the election? That is completely unfounded bullshit, crazy person theory. It puts shame to people who are true whistleblowers and who aim to uncover real conspiracies. It's cringe worthy beyond belief.

Stop it. Get some evidence first. Real evidence. Not crazy person whinging.
um... BILLIONS were spent by leftist lobbyists to steal this election

you think THAT kind of money gets spent only to leave a very obvious smoking gun? Of course you're going to have a hard time finding what they don't want you to find.

Who's pocket is google in again?

duh....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

I detest Biden. You may have seen me post that 100 times by now. And I did not vote for him. Period. I am not a democrat. I believe both sides undoubtedly cheated. If you think the Trump side didn't also cheat, you are completely delusional. I am very convinced, though, that if you recounted every single vote cast, Trump would still lose. Unlike in 2000, when Gore clearly won and you hypocritical cons said absolutely nothing, I am saying nothing ONLY BECAUSE I don't believe for 1 second that Trump actually won.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Christ almighty... lotus is having a hard time finding reliable sources

Could that perhaps have something to do with the fact that you are dealing with powerful elites backed by a government KNOWN for manipulating the internet and a near unending supply of cash ?

OMG... the blatant stupidity is just appalling

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

dumb fuckhead

watch

Yep..

and once the whole world starts demanding reparations Biden and company will bend right over and give it to them and accept responsibility on behalf of people who never sanctioned accepting such responsibility

You clearly don't know who Biden is.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

I detest Biden. You may have seen me post that 100 times by now. And I did not vote for him. Period. I am not a democrat. I believe both sides undoubtedly cheated. If you think the Trump side didn't also cheat, you are completely delusional. I am very convinced, though, that if you recounted every single vote cast, Trump would still lose. Unlike in 2000, when Gore clearly won and you hypocritical cons said absolutely nothing, I am saying nothing ONLY BECAUSE I don't believe for 1 second that Trump actually won.
YOu don't want to believe trump won.

Period.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Christ almighty... lotus is having a hard time finding reliable sources

Could that perhaps have something to do with the fact that you are dealing with powerful elites backed by a government KNOWN for manipulating the internet and a near unending supply of cash ?

OMG... the blatant stupidity is just appalling

You haven't posted one single source for your insane claim about the virus being about the election. You're out of your mind.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The left doesn't recognise limits to authority and will further dismantle anything which has reinforced the US's status as a Republic.

It will end in massive civil unrest.

I know.

They've been brainwashed to be okay with political violence and pretty much anything to be rid of any dissent towards them based on them seeing any opposition to their values as hate, bigotry, et.

So in their heads.....its not only permissable, but their moral duty.

We are effectively being dehumanized and villainized the more radical this end becomes.

Even mainstream "news" sources have openly demonized anyone who supports Trump and has called us maggots right on air. Tens of millions of Americans being called maggots on a media station. That's not even the only thing.

Anyone with a rational mind should see this as incredibly alarming.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

Period.

I know he didn't win. Most of the country hates him. They don't like Biden, but they hate Trump.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

Period.

I know he didn't win. Most of the country hates him. They don't like Biden, but they hate Trump.

Look at an election results map.... most of the US voted for him. Leftist metropolitan areas didn't.