Serious question for the ladies

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I paid 120 0r 130 for Corel's latest stuff... But I also have older program which has the phototube with more variety.
It's amazing the apps that are available now... People on facebook crank out shit that would take me hours.. but it's kind of cookie cutter...meaning I see the same "design a lot" .. I prefer doing it the old fashion way.. more options.. and more creativity

I remember seeing that shit lol. Yeah fuck all that, Im right there with ya!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Why join a forum that publicly doesn't want anybody to join and the few that are meant to feel special via back door entry can be tossed out for stupid shit? It blows my mind that the factory is somehow seen as a last resort to people from forums that were absolutely dog shit, hard to navigate and pretty much not worth it... I don't get you lot, you self proclaimed "flamers" haha your forums never work right, you're too personal about everything and I'm sorry youse are just not as good as you think youse are... I mean blandly is fucking shit scared of me, he has never entertained my pokes, who else is EVEN worth a mention except frood? Get over yourselves, CW is a non entity who thinks SSS is something special even although he's a personal favourite of mine, no homo... I'm from the gore comms, X, Breakfall, scouse, DiLF, hellfire, swampy, jeannie, scott, fromhell, weeg, grim, rigor, tehbitch, 5050, deadskin, cornspace, GodHelpUsAll, ZyklonB, Badger some obvious ones I forget and about ten thousand others that could join any day... This is a premier board in comparison and it's impossible to ruin it with fuckery!

I'm ashamed. :( Where the fuck do I fit in in all this shit. Fine! I shall throw a tantrum like the leftist libtards do on a daily here and excuse myself to the forum corner. I am now "Rogue". Kiss my ass!!!! Hahahahha

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Why join a forum that publicly doesn't want anybody to join and the few that are meant to feel special via back door entry can be tossed out for stupid shit? It blows my mind that the factory is somehow seen as a last resort to people from forums that were absolutely dog shit, hard to navigate and pretty much not worth it... I don't get you lot, you self proclaimed "flamers" haha your forums never work right, you're too personal about everything and I'm sorry youse are just not as good as you think youse are... I mean blandly is fucking shit scared of me, he has never entertained my pokes, who else is EVEN worth a mention except frood? Get over yourselves, CW is a non entity who thinks SSS is something special even although he's a personal favourite of mine, no homo... I'm from the gore comms, X, Breakfall, scouse, DiLF, hellfire, swampy, jeannie, scott, fromhell, weeg, grim, rigor, tehbitch, 5050, deadskin, cornspace, GodHelpUsAll, ZyklonB, Badger some obvious ones I forget and about ten thousand others that could join any day... This is a premier board in comparison and it's impossible to ruin it with fuckery!
I'm ashamed. :( Where the fuck do I fit in in all this shit. Fine! I shall throw a tantrum like the leftist libtards do on a daily here and excuse myself to the forum corner. I am now "Rogue". Kiss my ass!!!! Hahahahha
He's just pissed off because now another place also didn't want him... for obvious reasons :)
He'll be back to get into your panties kiss you ass soon enough :LOL2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You're from a different background but you've always been a badass, on those forums you need to hold back although a lot of the time you didn't ;) lol

Succubus

Site Supporter

You're from a different background but you've always been a badass, on those forums you need to hold back although a lot of the time you didn't ;) lol

Hell, I still don't. Chains aren't strong enough, pal. ;)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He's just pissed off because now another place also didn't want him... for obvious reasons :)
NEWSFLASH: We're not all noncing pervs like you! What did I say about judging by your own standards...

Succubus

Site Supporter
NEWSFLASH: We're not all noncing pervs like you! What did I say about judging by your own standards...

I am! Omg I am SUCH a pervert! @X is the hottest thing on the PLANET (next to Keanu Reeves in John Wick). I would so love to be his sex slave but I am a Succubus, Queen of all sexual activities and damned souls. He shall bow at my feet and suck my toes.....lick his way up to my inner thighs....and well, you guys have a vivid imagination. Fucking use it. Get off on me BITCHES. You know you want to. I shall feed off your sexual energy. ;)
Xoxox

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I am! Omg I am SUCH a pervert! @X is the hottest thing on the PLANET (next to Keanu Reeves in John Wick). I would so love to be his sex slave but I am a Succubus, Queen of all sexual activities and damned souls. He shall bow at my feet and suck my toes.....lick his way up to my inner thighs....and well, you guys have a vivid imagination. Fucking use it. Get off on me BITCHES. You know you want to. I shall feed off your sexual energy. ;)
Xoxox

tumblr_nby7fnVcwi1tc0gfqo1_400.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I am! Omg I am SUCH a pervert! @X is the hottest thing on the PLANET (next to Keanu Reeves in John Wick). I would so love to be his sex slave but I am a Succubus, Queen of all sexual activities and damned souls. He shall bow at my feet and suck my toes.....lick his way up to my inner thighs....and well, you guys have a vivid imagination. Fucking use it. Get off on me BITCHES. You know you want to. ;)
Xoxox
lol I take it you missed breakfalls middle leg... Yeah X is a handsome chap and is undoubtably popular with the ladies even at HIS age :LOL1:

(go easy X) lol

Succubus

Site Supporter

I am! Omg I am SUCH a pervert! @X is the hottest thing on the PLANET (next to Keanu Reeves in John Wick). I would so love to be his sex slave but I am a Succubus, Queen of all sexual activities and damned souls. He shall bow at my feet and suck my toes.....lick his way up to my inner thighs....and well, you guys have a vivid imagination. Fucking use it. Get off on me BITCHES. You know you want to. ;)
Xoxox
lol I take it you missed breakfalls middle leg... Yeah X is a handsome chap and is undoubtably popular with the ladies even at HIS age :LOL1:

(go easy X) lol

Nope. I seen it. It's beautiful.....but he's married. Hehehe

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is your definition of fuckery, friend? Asking for a friend.

Succubus

Site Supporter

fuckery (countable and uncountable, plural fuckeries) (vulgar, slang, uncountable) That which is fucked up. (vulgar, slang, countable) A brothel. (vulgar, slang, uncountable) Sexual intercourse. (vulgar, slang, uncountable) *"Nonsense, bullshit".*

I'm gonna take a stab at this one and say it is the latter of the four.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fuckery (countable and uncountable, plural fuckeries) (vulgar, slang, uncountable) That which is fucked up. (vulgar, slang, countable) A brothel. (vulgar, slang, uncountable) Sexual intercourse. (vulgar, slang, uncountable) *"Nonsense, bullshit".*

Thanks. I was asking what Shampain's definition is, in relation to this site. In other words, specifics. Like, what does HE consider to be fuckery here.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Thanks. I was asking what Shampain's definition is, in relation to this site. In other words, specifics. Like, what does HE consider to be fuckery here.

I'm pretty sure that's what he'd say but I will wait for his answer, too.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm pretty sure that's what he'd say but I will wait for his answer, too.

Well, if that's what he says, he's just avoiding the question. Is he afraid? That's a very general definition.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It’s not like what we are used to seeing. They play around here, not contact people’s spouses.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Attempts to fuck the board up will be exactly that, attempts...

Satan

Factory Bastard
Could you date a guy that didn't have a nose?

As in, the area where a person's nose normally is this person has a gaping hole that looks similar to a vagina.

Sure by day he wears a cheap stick on rubber nose that doesn't even match the rest of his face, But by night he looks like something that could give the predator nightmares.

Do you date him?

Do you wonder if while he's banging you missionary style something really disgusting might start dripping out of that big hole and onto your face?

Or do you say "hey, you've got what appears to be two mouths on your face! use them to eat the ass and pussy at the same time"

Mature responses only please.
If I fell in love with him I would. I care about what's someone's personality and not someone's appearance

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What are attempts to fuck the board up? Just posting stuff you don't agree with? Or have I missed something more egregious?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

What are attempts to fuck the board up? Just posting stuff you don't agree with? Or have I missed something more egregious?
I knew you were going to say that lmao ZZZZZZzzzzz
See the rules and the thread jacking shit posters threads and it'll save us time going back and forth...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lotus, hello?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotus, hello?

Hello. What?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lotus, hello?

Hello. What?

What type of drama kills forums? I think that’s what he’s referring to.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotus, hello?

Hello. What?

PI, then. Is someone doing that? I always miss the big events.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lotus, hello?

Hello. What?

No. He’s saying it won’t be tolerated here.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotus, hello?

Hello. What?

No, I was procrastinating lol you sure love a mood swing... I honestly wish everybody would stop talking about it like it's only a matter of time, it's irredentist...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You were procrastinating? You mean like Strapon does when he doesn't bother to renew his security certificate, then claims it's a troll?