Sgt. Dow Jones soars to new levels of awesomeness never seen before, under General Joe's calm leadership, meanwhile the audit in Arizona goes on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biden made gender idenity law and now women are being raped and abused in prison by violent predatory men who "indenity" as women for lighter sentences and access to womens prison. Men are able to "indentify" as women and have access to female spaces where they can whip out semi hard dicks in front women and girls.

School Choice is being shit canned so now inner city black kids can just stay illiterate in shit schools. Do you know kids as young as 9 get gang initiated?

School districts are at war over a marxist curriculum that removes all history expect what leftwing academia can manipulate

Inflation is horrific. Airstrikes being ordered on Syria.

People have suffered billions of dollars in property damaged and lost loved ones in violent riots where Biden was bailing out violent rioters.

Small businesses everywhere were lost. We have a border crisis that's just getting worse. We cant have election security laws because you guys all think black people are too dumb and incapable of having ID.

But yeah.....awesome. Biden saved a us whole 16 cents on 4th of July hotdogs....go government!

FB-IMG-1625522543901.jpg

Glad to see the leftwing tantruming is paying off for you. At least you dug up SOMETHING to say good about this nightmare administration. Though I dont think it outweighs all this horrid shit but whatever. I'm sure somehow it's just Bidens excellent job that caused people to buy when it dips.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stocks as well as hard assets always inflate in inflationary environments. It is part of the flight to quality to try to buy something which goes up in value in order to escape inflation. No one wants to be caught flat footed with devaluing cash.

Personally, I am happy most of my wealth is in real-estate and stocks. They will at least be some what inflation resistent.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
People not understanding what the Dow Jones Industrial Average is, and trying to sound smart about it**

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ironic as fuck....this guy.

There is a reason why these people wont answer direct questions when asked. And it's not because they dont think its "worth it".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Remember how Trumps market going from 17K to 30+K was nothing but smoke an mirrors to dems?