Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230211-140147-VLC-1676084819042.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I only ever had aidsman on ignore and took him off as he no longer posts here. Piggy seems to have disappeared while Merde got embarrassed at being called out for her drunken racist melt downs and now she barely posts. I did see Merde tried a new alt but she gave herself away in just two posts.

She's to stupid to even be able to successfully run an alt.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I only ever had aidsman on ignore and took him off as he no longer posts here. Piggy seems to have disappeared while Merde got embarrassed at being called out for her drunken racist kept down and now barely posts.

Lol…I was actually not paying Murdy any attention when she started to get all niggly with me. So I gave her a bit of flak back in retaliation. You know…for shits and giggles. Now all I get is Semenmajor negging me every chance to gets. They have some serious bees in their bonnets!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you persist in always talking about other blokes’ wives and partners? You need to soak that challenged headpiece of yours in the ocean for 5 minutes at least. Get off the pineapple ya bum!
What do HER post say. As if I changed them. Still on that bender from yesterday. Your mom would be proud. Especially how you speak to women you dont know?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What do HER post say. As if I changed them. Still on that bender from yesterday. Your mom would be proud. Especially how you speak to women you dont know?
My mom’s dead you deadbeat. And Murdy is not your regular “women”…she’s a narcissist hag with a woeful looking head that’s in everyone’s business. BLM…because black cock matters! Lol

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That faggot Seaboobs is following me around like an ankle lusting chihuahua, isn't he.... :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That faggot Seaboobs is following me around like an ankle lusting chihuahua, isn't he.... :LOL3:
He’s such a spamming fuckwit. No originality and simply a broken record. I might put that profuse masturbator X on ignore myself. They’re both like bad smells that won’t go away!