America has gone 4 hours (So far) without a mass shooting!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At least I’m not religious.

You are, though.

You have religious beliefs about gender. That gender is an actual thing that comes before biological sex and that people can just decide they are the opposite sex and intrude on anyone. That we all must conform to these gender stereotypes.

And you agree with forcing these beliefs onto society and you have cult like hatred for people who do not agree with these beliefs. And the complete intolerance, ignorance and closed mindedness to others who have different beliefs.

I didn't think that stereotypes could become religious dogma but the left wing sure is making it that way. And you can't even have a conversation with people who disagree with your beliefs without being vile and shitty. You're just hateful pigs. Mad because not everyone thinks like you. God forbid women have valid concerns that Blurt doesn't approve of or care about.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, but you don’t know what my “beliefs” about gender are, Dovey.

I’ve tried explaining but your ceaseless screeching about your own beliefs has rendered that enterprise moot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry, but you don’t know what my “beliefs” about gender are, Dovey.

I’ve tried explaining but your ceaseless screeching about your own beliefs has rendered that enterprise moot.

Sure.

Predictable petty bullshit. We both know what your shitty beliefs about gender are. Like most cultists though you cannot be straight or honest so you respond with bullshit.

"Ceaseless screeching" is what you call posts on a message board that you don't like that challange your dogma. Maybe that screeching is the voices in your head, Blurt. Because I'm typing. Perhaps the problem here is you? You aren't capable of handling disagreement without your narrow minded bias bullshit. Of course I'm "screeching". If Blurt doesn't like what someone has to say....he needs to belittle his opposition.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You are, though.

You have religious beliefs about gender. That gender is an actual thing that comes before biological sex and that people can just decide they are the opposite sex and intrude on anyone. That we all must conform to these gender stereotypes.

And you agree with forcing these beliefs onto society and you have cult like hatred for people who do not agree with these beliefs. And the complete intolerance, ignorance and closed mindedness to others who have different beliefs.

I didn't think that stereotypes could become religious dogma but the left wing sure is making it that way. And you can't even have a conversation with people who disagree with your beliefs without being vile and shitty. You're just hateful pigs. Mad because not everyone thinks like you. God forbid women have valid concerns that Blurt doesn't approve of or care about.
what I'd like to know is where are all the libtard feminists now that a real war against women is being waged ?

for decades I heard of this boogie man that was holding women down, holding women back, stripping them of opportunity yada yada yada when it really wasn't happening. Or at least not happening to the extent they claimed it was in any venue I was personally privy too

but now, you do have a real war on women where women are being stripped of their privacy, opportunity and standing as human beings by mentally ill men like blurt and the feminist cretins say nothing. in fact, they stand behind it!

Thus proviing the femenist movement was never about protecting women. it was about bitter women who never got the attention they craved out of men hating men for not loving them. Period.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sure.

Predictable petty bullshit. We both know what your shitty beliefs about gender are. Like most cultists though you cannot be straight or honest so you respond with bullshit.

"Ceaseless screeching" is what you call posts on a message board that you don't like that challange your dogma. Maybe that screeching is the voices in your head, Blurt. Because I'm typing. Perhaps the problem here is you? You aren't capable of handling disagreement without your narrow minded bias bullshit. Of course I'm "screeching". If Blurt doesn't like what someone has to say....he needs to belittle his opposition.
and Dove goes in for a swift and aggressive kick to the balls

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and Dove goes in for a swift and aggressive kick to the balls

I'm as chill and calm as can be. I'm actually a VERY pleased and happy woman these days.

I've pretty much given up that anything is gonna change. I expect terrible things ti happen and for it all to collapse before it gets better. I do have hope it will get better....we are just in for a lot of suffering. I've accepted this.

I'm just focused on living my own life and I'm looking forward to last half of my life. It will filled with love, peace and positivity and adventure and passion.

Anything Blurt reads that he doesn't like is gonna be "ceaseless screeching". Thats what men always say to dismiss strong women when we defend our rights. Now it's when we defend our existence.

That was my point too. He won't engage me on what I'm saying but he will take shots at me and critisize HOW I post but Mr. Good Debator won't address shit I have to say on this topic. I either agree with him or I'm a piece of shit....that's cult thinking.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what I'd like to know is where are all the libtard feminists now that a real war against women is being waged ?

for decades I heard of this boogie man that was holding women down, holding women back, stripping them of opportunity yada yada yada when it really wasn't happening. Or at least not happening to the extent they claimed it was in any venue I was personally privy too

but now, you do have a real war on women where women are being stripped of their privacy, opportunity and standing as human beings by mentally ill men like blurt and the feminist cretins say nothing. in fact, they stand behind it!

Thus proviing the femenist movement was never about protecting women. it was about bitter women who never got the attention they craved out of men hating men for not loving them. Period.

The liberal ones were the first to speak up. They are censored, silenced and dismissed.

J.K Rowling comes to mind.