America has gone 4 hours (So far) without a mass shooting!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder where a 12 year old would get the idea that settling a dispute by killing your adversary with an AR-15 is a "right"?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Imagine a world in which the apes that never left the jungle imposed restrictions upon leaving the jungle whereby none of you existed; as hunans anyway.

I.e. BOTH glorious & inglorious; simultaneously.

Humanity exists upon an errant of extemporaneous freedom. To deny that freedom, is to deny our species.

If you are TRULY progressive, then you willl realize we left the jungle to evolve and we created weapons resultant and precendent to evolutionary standards of existence; rather than oppposite of that in which we seek, which is the ultimate freedom of anyone to everything.

If you think that anyone who evolved thus far has no right to ownership of that which has been invented so far(guns), than I dare say that I am of the utmost progress and YOU are simply but a reactionary ape of the post evolutionary jungle, refusing to let others leave for fear they will evolve beyond your CONTROL.

Prove me wrong, wuss.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine a world in which the apes that never left the jungle imposed restrictions upon leaving the jungle whereby none of you existed; as hunans anyway.

Humanity exists upon an errant of extemporaneous freedom. To deny that freedom, is to deny our species.

If you are TRULY progressive, then you willl realize we left the jungle to evolve and we created weapons resultant and precendent to evolutionary standards of existence; rather than oppposite of that in which we seek, which is the ultimate freedom of anyone to everything.

If you think that anyone who evolved thus far has no right to ownership of that which has been invented so far(guns), than I dare say that I am of the utmost progress and YOU are simply but a reactionary ape of the post evolutionary jungle, refusing to let others leave for fear they will evolve beyond your CONTROL.

Prove me wrong, wuss.
Alrighty then.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Prove me wrong, wuss.
TLDR, that’s a lot of words for a surrender.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Alrighty then.
Your rebuttle smacks of an ignorance so high that the tower of Babylon remits a dichotomy that metes justice in accordance with a paragon of stupid.

In other words, you think yourself so high above the collective that you're rendered limp even before attempting to sustain a modicum of open mindedness.

I ask:

Which is more progressive?

Freedom untethethered?

Or freedom tethered to a gun kills so no one should be allowed a gun?

Answer at your own demise but realize the open mind allows for MORE freedom, rather than less.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Your rebuttle smacks of an ignorance so high that the tower of Babylon remits a dichotomy that metes justice in accordance with a paragon of stupid.

In other words, you think yourself so high above the collective that you're rendered limp even before attempting to sustain a modicum of open mindedness.

I ask:

Freedom untethethered?

Answer at your own demise but realize the open mind allows for MORE freedom, rather than less.
Has she hit you with "it's nuanced" or "that's a non sequitur" yet?

those are two of her favorites when you hit her with facts

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I ask:

Freedom untethethered?

Lacing a rant with a smattering of big words is the shiznits!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still no takers Stubby. No surprise. Sad you can’t afford to buy one

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Freedom is a gift without strings.

Progressives claim to be for progress and yet to allow unfettered freedom is the ultimate gift.

When you simultaneously say I am progressive because I believe in people and yet I deny those same people rights, then you are a bullshit artist.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Progressives claim to be for progress and yet to allow unfettered freedom is the ultimate gift.

When you simultaneously say I am progressive because I believe in people and yet I deny those same people rights, then you are a bullshit artist.
They believe in freedom of expression just as long as that expression is sick, twisted and perverted

otherwise, why would they support denying a Christian baker's his freedom to express his own beliefs in a manner which harmed NO ONE ?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Ignored Ignorance*

:Whaaa: :Whaaa::Whaaa:
A crybaby mentality encapsulated within an infantile understanding of evolution.

Whether you encompass or decry capitalism, you must admit evolution. he cat is out of the bag via evolution. Whether you afford or deny the cat to everyone is totally upon you and yours alone.

The left love to make fun of the right via "those who cast the first stone" and "those who judge cast the first stone" and yet by denying that which is already created, via the evolution of humankind, i.e the gun, you, yourself, are PREjudging ALL. Thereby denigrating ALL to your judgement a la a judgement via yourself in comparison to a god you deny exists even though you proceed to exude your judgement in place of a god you admonish as nonexistent.

Obama, himself, said "cling to their bibles and religion", thereby committing the ultimate in generalization as in a sweeping opinionated condemnation of an entire group of humanity. Blacks are criminals. Whites are inherently racist. Asians are inherently smart. Men are inherently violent & evil.

The PRE - judging is a fallacy that undoes the eqation of rational thought.

The key to happiness is to allow everyone freedom and then judge them based upon their actions after the fact. To prejudge is not progressive. It is not common sense It is in the most biblical sense a heresy upon logic. If you are anti logic then you are most definitely anti progress. Judge AFTER the fact. Not before.

Even God, whether you believe or not, allowed Adam & Eve to go forth and do what they will. Sure, common sense says Adam shouldn't own an extended mag AR, but common sense is just another word for hyperbole in a bullshit world of woke

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
c0b116a8a03c1ad319b44cd47dc59262691c41da.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Serbia just had a mass shooting.

Who are you going to blame?

The shooter?

The guns?

Or America?

There are shootings in Chicago on a daily basis but that's not important or a problem because democrats run that area already and they have all the gun control shit.

It only matters when they want to use it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder where a 12 year old would get the idea that settling a dispute by killing your adversary with an AR-15 is a "right"?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Obviously all of us on the right, right?

It wouldn't the people who think burning down communities, beating and killing innocent people over disputes who send that message would it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
been going on for decades but these fuck head libtards never cared and never will
55ea440d50b557c3895bac18a20864ce.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Freedom is not a gift. Certainly not one without strings.

Freedom is something that has to be built and fought for. It involves hard work and sacrifice.

Freedom is never "unfettered"; it comes with a whole lot of strings attached and needs to be handled responsibly.

Talk of evolution is all well and good and yet societies that are constantly harmed by, or that cannot survive, their own technologies will not be long in the running, will they, now?

Let's see a focus on the development of technologies of mass construction rather than mass destruction, technologies for living rather than for killing.

That would signal an evolution, methinks.

As things stand, the Decline and Fall of the American Empire continues unabated, one mass shooting at a time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^ Another red herring + an ad hominem attack.

Please address the issue at hand.

Or have you no cogent argument to propose?
address your mental illness you fucking freakshow wannabe intellectual