America has gone 4 hours (So far) without a mass shooting!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your rebuttle smacks of an ignorance so high that the tower of Babylon remits a dichotomy that metes justice in accordance with a paragon of stupid.

In other words, you think yourself so high above the collective that you're rendered limp even before attempting to sustain a modicum of open mindedness.

I ask:

Which is more progressive?

Freedom untethethered?

Or freedom tethered to a gun kills so no one should be allowed a gun?

Answer at your own demise but realize the open mind allows for MORE freedom, rather than less.
I'm not going to answer any loaded questions. Look it up before you argue.

Link to where I ever said no one should be allowed a gun. I will pay you a million dollars if you can find a legit post where I said that.

I don't give detailed answers to gaslighters.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Several countries have advised citizens to take standard safety precautions when entering the U.S., but some have increased the level of alarm. Increased hate crimes, violence, sexual assault and other forms of criminality, have countries warning their citizens about travel to the United States. Travel Noire revealed why New Zealand, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, Venezuela and Uruguay encourage their citizens to stay diligent when visiting America.

Read more at:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
3db0cf1f2ad750ad651bf1df2f2a811b91c3570a.png

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Freedom is not a gift. Certainly not one without strings.

Freedom is something that has to be built and fought for. It involves hard work and sacrifice.

Freedom is never "unfettered"; it comes with a whole lot of strings attached and needs to be handled responsibly.

Talk of evolution is all well and good and yet societies that are constantly harmed by, or that cannot survive, their own technologies will not be long in the running, will they, now?

Let's see a focus on the development of technologies of mass construction rather than mass destruction, technologies for living rather than for killing.

That would signal an evolution, methinks.

As things stand, the Decline and Fall of the American Empire continues unabated, one mass shooting at a time.

Prohibition didn't work because alcohol is alrrady invented.

If the right bans abortion, you would say abortions will still happen because they have been invented. They will just happen illegally in secret. Same for guns. It's a painfully simple fucking calculus that attempting to totally ban that which already exists, will only drive it underground and rife as a business model to criminal enterprise.

If the left would just leave guns the fuck alone and the right would leave abortion the fuck alone, we could all murder each other in peace.

Of course I'm being a toxic joke on purpose to prove a point. I'm like Bill Maher. Old school. He says sure abortion is murder but should be legal anyway. I'm the same way. Once you admit that fact, it frees you from having to defend the false narrative that it's not murder and get down to attacking the real narrative of how bullshit it is to force a woman to do something with her own body that is not of her free will. Just like buying a fucking gun.

The people who kill people with guns will be tried. That is our system. It's not for you or I to assume negative intent that every abortion was just for the hell of it and every gun purchase is to have a mass shooting and yet that is the fallacy of your thinkng in a nutshell.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Several countries have advised citizens to take standard safety precautions when entering the U.S., but some have increased the level of alarm. Increased hate crimes, violence, sexual assault and other forms of criminality, have countries warning their citizens about travel to the United States. Travel Noire revealed why New Zealand, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, Venezuela and Uruguay encourage their citizens to stay diligent when visiting America.

Read more at:

But I don't undestand. Joe Biden is such a unifying force of dementia. How are we not more peaceful?

You know how the left says stupid shit like not getting a living wage is akin to being violently attacked so it's ok to "fight back"?

Are visitors to the US being attacked because we don't have living wages? I don't get it. We only printed endless gobs of fucking stimulus money. We only told people stay home, don't do shit, don't pay your rent or mortgage, here is free money; we'll keep the mortgage interest rates low so we can fuck the real estate market too as prices climbed out of control.

And surprise it all went to shit when it comes time to pay the piper. Well, rainbow-color me fucking shocked. Even though wages went up, INFLATION kicked the fucking hell out of wages. Wowzers. Who saw that coming? Everyone except Biden apparently. No wonder people are pissed off. A $2.50 hotdog is now $10.00 and a tip. That's a problem. When something in an economy costs more than it will ever be worth, like a burned out gutted husk of a condemned house that needs torn down to restart over goes for 300k and a 20 year old car with 200k miles goes for 10 grand because there's no new fucking cars being made and/or new ones are sitting in a lot waiting for microchips because we shut down the world for a virus with only a mere 99% survival rate, THAT'S A FUCKING PROBLEM.

Oh, and hate crimes. Funny how the left always blame white people or white men or old white men. Jesus. How simpleminded you are. I know Vietnamese people that hate Filipinos. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE judges based upon your own eyes. The trick is to not allow what you see to define how you feel about those you don't even know. I could even go so far as to say racism is really just bullying based upon skin color.

I wonder if the tourism is steering them away from someplace like Chicago? You know. No assault rifles, just handguns out the ass and gangs and no bail for blowing people way because bail isn't meant to be punitive yaknow. Apparently bail is meant to let the body count pile up MOAR while the shooter is out on it. But at least all these killings aren't mass shootings, AMIRITE?

Singleminded noobs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But I don't undestand. Joe Biden is such a unifying force of dementia. How are we not more peaceful?

You know how the left says stupid shit like not getting a living wage is akin to being violently attacked so it's ok to "fight back"?

Are visitors to the US being attacked because we don't have living wages? I don't get it. We only printed endless gobs of fucking stimulus money. We only told people stay home, don't do shit, don't pay your rent or mortgage, here is free money; we'll keep the mortgage interest rates low so we can fuck the real estate market too as prices climbed out of control.

And surprise it all went to shit when it comes time to pay the piper. Well, rainbow-color me fucking shocked. Even though wages went up, INFLATION kicked the fucking hell out of wages. Wowzers. Who saw that coming? Everyone except Biden apparently. No wonder people are pissed off. A $2.50 hotdog is now $10.00 and a tip. That's a problem. When something in an economy costs more than it will ever be worth, like a burned out gutted husk of a condemned house that needs torn down to restart over goes for 300k and a 20 year old car with 200k miles goes for 10 grand because there's no new fucking cars being made and/or new ones are sitting in a lot waiting for microchips because we shut down the world for a virus with only a mere 99% survival rate, THAT'S A FUCKING PROBLEM.

Oh, and hate crimes. Funny how the left always blame white people or white men or old white men. Jesus. How simpleminded you are. I know Vietnamese people that hate Filipinos. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE judges based upon your own eyes. The trick is to not allow what you see to define how you feel about those you don't even know. I could even go so far as to say racism is really just bullying based upon skin color.

I wonder if the tourism is steering them away from someplace like Chicago? You know. No assault rifles, just handguns out the ass and gangs and no bail for blowing people way because bail isn't meant to be punitive yaknow. Apparently bail is meant to let the body count pile up MOAR while the shooter is out on it. But at least all these killings aren't mass shootings, AMIRITE?

Singleminded noobs.
if you think one of these libtards around here is intelligent enough to grasp all of this you're only kidding yourself, buddy

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Singleminded noobs.
You’re slightly less boring when you post as Duh’v

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
if you think one of these libtards around here is intelligent enough to grasp all of this you're only kidding yourself, buddy
This is why I normally don't even get into the politics part of boards, but I was bored with the flaming aspect so I figured what the fuck. I know I'll never change anyone's mind. I go along to get along and I'm pretty middle-of-the-road. Honestly I think most people are middle of the road but since the squeaky wheel gets the grease, all we ever hear from are the extremists on both sides, basically making all of us look more redundant than another twenty second ass shaking twerk vid on tiktok pushed upon us by an algorithm that wants to sedate our senses hoping we are complicit in turning ourselves into mindless vegetables rather than the challenge of doing different.

I am like Kuato from Total Recall. Don't regurgitate talking points from your side. Open your mind to me and tell me how YOU feel and think. Then I will repect you eternally.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Singleminded noobs.
It's incredible. Stupid people tend to make stupid assumptions about other people. Never fails.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not going to answer any loaded questions. Look it up before you argue.

Link to where I ever said no one should be allowed a gun. I will pay you a million dollars if you can find a legit post where I said that.

I don't give detailed answers to gaslighters.
Look what up? Go away fool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^ Ad hominem logical fallacy.

Learn to debate.

It would help if you knew what the fallacy was before labeling something.

An ad hom is when you ignore the point and attack the one making it. Like when I explain my stance and you dismiss my points by calling me a religious wack job. You never address any of my points and you always focus on insulting ME. That's what an ad hom is.

Where did commit an ad hom? He quoted ME and MY point. He wasn't even addressing Admin and Admin hasn't even made any coherent points.

Could you do us all a solid and explain how Bigs post commits the ad hom so that we can all do better going forth?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
address your mental illness you fucking freakshow wannabe intellectual

The guy who consistently avoids debate by attacking the opposition personally who never addresses anyone's points is now gonna critisize just YOU on your debate style when you've given up debate years ago due to their unwillingness or inability to engage in debate and civil discourse.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It would help if you knew what the fallacy was before labeling something.

An ad hom is when you ignore the point and attack the one making it. Like when I explain my stance and you dismiss my points by calling me a religious wack job. You never address any of my points and you always focus on insulting ME. That's what an ad hom is.

Where did commit an ad hom? He quoted ME and MY point. He wasn't even addressing Admin and Admin hasn't even made any coherent points.

Could you do us all a solid and explain how Bigs post commits the ad hom so that we can all do better going forth?
^ Religious whack job.