America has gone 4 hours (So far) without a mass shooting!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
No, I seriously want to know why you want to blame an inanimate object instead of the person responsible?

Do you really think the way to make a safer world is to put everyone in a circular padded rubber room because we are all so incompetent with any liberty afforded us that any object at our disposal would end in homicide?

Is that progressive thinking? Seems regressive to me. I allow people the benefit of a doubt, while you doubt them simply because guns have been invented.

Would you let an alleged killer back out on the street before a court date because bond is only meant to make them show up for court and not be punitive, while at the same time making a law where "assault rifles" are banned even though most gun deaths are suicides and more are from handguns than "assault rifless"?

Then don't speak to me of stats and logic. I used to own a hunting rifle. Now I don't even own a gun but I still know the freedom to do something trumps any bullshit reason to deny it to everyone else, thanks.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No, I seriously want to know why you want to blame an inanimate object instead of the person responsible?

Do you really think the way to make a safer world is to put everyone in a circular padded rubber room because we are all so incompetent with any liberty afforded us that any object at our disposal would end in homicide?

Is that progressive thinking? Seems regressive to me. I allow people the benefit of a doubt, while you doubt them simply because guns have been invented.

Would you let an alleged killer back out on the street before a court date because bond is only meant to make them show up for court and not be punitive, while at the same time making a law where "assault rifles" are banned even though most gun deaths are suicides and more are from handguns than "assault rifless"?

Then don't speak to me of stats and logic. I used to own a hunting rifle. Now I don't even own a gun but I still know the freedom to do something trumps any bullshit reason to deny it to everyone else, thanks.
Are you related to Duh'v?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Okay, so apologies to the audience here, I didn't know admin is 10 years old.

I could also show you similar covid stats from Florida and New York despite one response being liberal and one being conservative; meaning the difference was negligible, but obviously you don't want facts.

I get it. You want to be Greta Thunberg. The smartest 20 year old in the room.

I have news for you. 20 year olds blame 40 year olds, then when Greta turns 40 and hasn't done shit but blame the generatiom before, then she, herself, will find herself being blamed as well.

Wise up. Read Ecclesiastes. There is nothing new under the sun.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, so apologies to the audience here, I didn't know admin is 10 years old.

I could also show you similar covid stats from Florida and New York despite one response being liberal and one being conservative; meaning the difference was negligible, but obviously you don't want facts.

I get it. You want to be Greta Thunberg. The smartest 20 year old in the room.

I have news for you. 20 year olds blame 40 year olds, then when Greta turns 40 and hasn't done shit but blame the generatiom before, then she, herself, will find herself being blamed as well.

Wise up. Read Ecclesiastes. There is nothing new under the sun.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
USA has more guns.

Brazil has more gun deaths.

Thanks for playing.

Nice try though.

Remember when Lance Armstrong wore a yellow wristband for awareness of cancer? The guy cheated his way through 7 championships but at least he was WOKE about cancer.

I got news for ya. If you don't know someone who got fucked by cancer, then you ain't old enough to have memories yet.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I’m horrified at all of the random accidental shootings of people doing normal stuff like ringing door bells and turning around in driveways.

Kyle Rittenhouse’s acquittal really fucked shit up.
Abbot wants to Pardon that pissed off racist guy that shot a protestor, at a BLM rally, because that's what he dreamt of doing. Oh I don't like that human he makes me scared, pow!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
USA has more guns.

Brazil has more gun deaths.

Thanks for playing.

Nice try though.

Remember when Lance Armstrong wore a yellow wristband for awareness of cancer? The guy cheated his way through 7 championships but at least he was WOKE about cancer.

I got news for ya. If you don't know someone who got fucked by cancer, then you ain't old enough to have memories yet.
8e5e11ff95cbc88431017dcc39acaa4c0c2010e0.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks to the wise governance of Republicans, all these Children were carried to term.

Now word yet on if they've caught the Drag Queen responsible /s

Slightly better vid.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Today in Texas an incel took advantage of his 2nd Amendment rights (Thank you God!)

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Serbia just had a mass shooting.

Who are you going to blame?

The shooter?

The guns?

Or America?
i'd bLAME o0ur SIN_NG_ER MMMM \A/ GN if ¡ K.O. wit D is S0O NG
7UhKVLha32Q

YU AM MMMM ERIK AN ZZ NOT GO NN A TAKE IT ALL NOT D IS t AIM :Awesomeness: :Happy5:
81WhM9dOcYI

#META_PH_I_SICK_ALL_¡N_TRR_N_E.T._CON_NE_CT_ION :TickTock: :Whaaambulance::CocaComa::MurdR::STFU4::OhthDrama::ReadRules::UR an ASS::Good1:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Abbot wants to Pardon that pissed off racist guy that shot a protestor, at a BLM rally, because that's what he dreamt of doing. Oh I don't like that human he makes me scared, pow!

Army sergeant who killed a Black Lives Matter protester in Texas sentenced to 25 years in prison​

03f7ce35acf51a3f0ba29d1ce2feaa43ab770152.jpeg

@Douchebaggery You can always request conjugal visitations with Daniel.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"He only kilt 3, not a mass shooting!" Pro Mass Shooting Connoisseur.

Police identify gunman who killed 3 and wounded six as he roamed a New Mexico neighborhood, shooting at random​

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
has that sissy faggot fairy admin gone 4 hours without sucking a cock?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️