Shampain in Turkey

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
after a wee bit of mad honey...:Happy5: @SHAMPAIN

Very cute and a complete surprise! Thank you for changing from the usual insults...

I read all kinds of crazy shit you post about me, in threads I'm sometimes not even a part of...on more than one forum. And you expect me to be even-handed when you are not.

*sigh* I don't understand people like you. I treat people, for the most part, how they treat me. Even-handedness or humor begets the same kind of response from me.

I swear at least half of my "haters" must be masochists...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Very cute and a complete surprise! Thank you for changing from the usual insults...

I read all kinds of crazy shit you post about me, in threads I'm sometimes not even a part of...on more than one forum. And you expect me to be even-handed when you are not.

*sigh* I don't understand people like you. I treat people, for the most part, how they treat me. Even-handedness or humor begets the same kind of response from me.

EH? My disdain for you was earned much like the jealous twat humping your post!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

EH? My disdain for you was earned much like the jealous twat humping your post!

I never did a damn thing to you. I don't have to like your politics. It isn't a requirement for being decent though. You choose to go off the deep end when your butt isn't kissed. Fuck you and all millennials for that. No one owes you a damn thing.