Shampain, please educate us on the holocaust that never happened.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
You have said some shit that just makes my brain recoil in horror. I’m open to information that might change my views but the atrocious lies you’ve tried to feed me are only fit for a fool. However please, embarrass yourself further.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, it's not difficult to see that you're a firm believer of the official story.

So you genuinely believe that 6 million Jews were gassed by Germans?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have said some shit that just makes my brain recoil in horror. I’m open to information that might change my views but the atrocious lies you’ve tried to feed me are only fit for a fool. However please, embarrass yourself further.

I hope you're not expecting anything more than comic strips, memes, blog posts and other non-academic nonsense.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I hope you're not expecting anything more than comic strips, memes, blog posts and other non-academic nonsense.
Well fatts, the burden of proof actually lies with you holocaust believers, considering there is absolutely no evidence to support the outlandish claim that 6 million Jews died.

Here's one simple question.... if Hitler intended to "kill all zie jooz", why did he bother making camps to house them? Surely they could have just thrown them all off a cliff or into a huge pit?

Then of course there's the inconvenient fact that camps had nurseries, swimming pools, schools, theaters and all manner of other services and forms of entertainment for inmates.

jud.jpg

truth.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Once again, for the terminally stupid and hopelessly indoctrinated;

Hitler wanted Jews removed from Europe, due to their symapthy towards Communism and incompatability with Nationalism.

There was no sinister plot to gas them all or use their skin as lampshades (one of the many ridiculous claims made by jews which was proven to be a lie), they were to be relocated to Israel.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Hitler wanted Jews removed from Europe, due to their symapthy towards Communism and incompatability with Nationalism.

There was no sinister plot to gas them all or use their skin as lampshades (one of the many ridiculous claims made by jews which was proven to be a lie), they were to be relocated to Israel.
Awww poor baby. No one wants you to educate them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Scouse does it a whole lot better…even though the trolling denial about the holocaust is a bit offensive. Chumpain is merely a try-hard little twat that’s been trying to emulate Scouse for years. Chumpain drools stupidity …his only redeeming features, are the creases on his forehead that are alarmingly starting to emulate the creases on my nutsack! Löl

:BFF:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Awww poor baby. No one wants you to educate them.
Ignorance is bliss, presumably?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What is your definition of the Holocaust?

I've already explained what actually happened....

If you check the official meaning of the term, it will be very different.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You haven't debunked a single thing I said.

You can't prove that 6 million jews died or that gas chambers were used to murder people.

Your whole narrative is built on lies and is nothing more than a huge dollop of steaming bullshit.

hhoxx.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You haven't debunked a single thing I said.

You can't prove that 6 million jews died or that gas chambers were used to murder people.

Your whole narrative is built on lies and is nothing more than a huge dollop of bullshit.

hhoxx.png

Historians have proved it. You're an ignorant fool.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan like I said in the sb I only made this thread as a joke. I don’t care what you have to say on the subject, believe what ever you want and I’ll believe the truth.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Aryan like I said in the sb I only made this thread as a joke. I don’t care what you have to say on the subject, believe what ever you want and I’ll believe the truth.

He will remain forever hateful and ignorant simply because he's a loser in life.
Says the 400lbs fat ass on disability...

Your lack of self-awareness never ceases to amaze me, just like when you try criticising other people's appearance, when you look like Fred Flintstone in drag.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Translation: "I'll believe the propaganda fed to me by Jews in Hollywood and the mainstream media."

No worries, it's apparent that you're a lost cause anyway.
Are you not also believing propaganda?
There were survivors, and records. Isn’t that enough proof? Nooooo of course not. I’m done with this thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He will remain forever hateful and ignorant simply because he's a loser in life.

Your lack of self-awareness never ceases to amaze me, just like when you try criticising other people's appearance, when you look like Fred Flintstone in drag.

Keep repeating your narrative. It must make you feel better knowing you're a freaking loser with no home, no wife, not even a car...

The average American teenager is more successful than you, loser.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They were typhus victims you ridiculous heifer...

Nobody is denying that people died.

This is the problem, you don't even know what you're arguing about, because you're fucking stupid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Keep repeating your narrative. It must make you feel better knowing you're a freaking loser with no home, no wife, not even a car...

The average American teenager is more successful than you, loser.
Thing is , everything you've claimed here is pure guesswork and completely inaccurate.

You do look like Fred Flinstone though. LOL