Shampain, please educate us on the holocaust that never happened.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan like I said in the sb I only made this thread as a joke. I don’t care what you have to say on the subject, believe what ever you want and I’ll believe the truth.

He will remain forever hateful and ignorant simply because he's a loser in life.
Says the 400lbs fat ass on disability...

Your lack of self-awareness never ceases to amaze me, just like when you try criticising other people's appearance, when you look like Fred Flintstone in drag.

Keep repeating your narrative. It must make you feel better knowing you're a freaking loser with no home, no wife, not even a car...

The average American teenager is more successful than you, loser.
Thing is , everything you've claimed here is pure guesswork and completely inaccurate.

You do look like Fred Flinstone though. LOL

You know you have nothing. Not one thing that proves you're an adult. You are a complete loser, go kill yourself and do yourself a favor.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm not trolling.

The Hollowco$$t has been hugely exaggerated for political and financial gain.

You mean The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum makes a profit?

But they were cited as an unbiased source right here in this thread....

Hahahahaha!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Don't believe your lying eyes folks. Nothing to see here at the mass graves at Bergen-Belsen.

during-the-advance-of-the-2nd-army-the-huge-concentration-camp-at-picture-id514970756

Oh fuck, give me a break you baby. When hundreds of millions of people engage in war, people die.

I just saw this in my Twitter timeline.

That shows how difficult it was for Japan to keep captives alive. Now multiple that by a very large number to understand how difficult it would have been for Germany to keep all its captives alive.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It must make you feel better knowing you're a freaking loser with no home, no wife, not even a car...

Hahahaha!!!!

I am sure I read The Leaker saying within the last week or two that she is not at all concerned with people's possessions when she was whining about Joo Dog.

What a hippocrite.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It must make you feel better knowing you're a freaking loser with no home, no wife, not even a car...

Hahahaha!!!!

I am sure I read The Leaker saying within the last week or two that she is not at all concerned with people's possessions when she was whining about Joo Dog.

What a hippocrite.

Find where I have posted that people shouldn't have the basics?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, it's perfectly okay to put human beings in conditions where they will become infected with typhus and dysentery. Those deaths don't count.

Fucking idiots!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The simple fact that the Germans could have just slit the throats of every Jew if they wanted to exterminate them all should tell people that the propaganda is misleading.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Found it.

However, on a forum, it's not your material wealth that matters.

The Leaker gets burned once again.

Who said anything about wealth? I was referring to a basic normal Western functional lifestyle in regards to Aryan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Aryan like I said in the sb I only made this thread as a joke. I don’t care what you have to say on the subject, believe what ever you want and I’ll believe the truth.

He will remain forever hateful and ignorant simply because he's a loser in life.

Your lack of self-awareness never ceases to amaze me, just like when you try criticising other people's appearance, when you look like Fred Flintstone in drag.

Keep repeating your narrative. It must make you feel better knowing you're a freaking loser with no home, no wife, not even a car...

Thing is , everything you've claimed here is pure guesswork and completely inaccurate.

You know you have nothing. Not one thing that proves you're an adult. You are a complete loser, go kill yourself and do yourself a favor.

As utterly easy as it is to attack the claims, understand what he is actually saying and deal directly with that..... it's always personal attacks.

It amazes me when hateful people call others hateful. People like you are part of the problem. If you possessed a fraction of the intelligence you think you have, you would be able to address the claims with facts.

Instead you sit here drooling out hate. Because THATS gonna help. You SAY you are smart and an "adult" but pretty much all of your responses and your interactions with others scream low IQ and low emotional intelligence.

People are not nasty towards you because there is something wrong with them. It's you. You are a horrible person and who gets back the energy you put out. And you are not capable of taking ownership of your shit toxic personality, so you blame others.

If you had a brain you could crush him. Js.

Hahahaha!!!!

What a hippocrite.

She has nothing but double standards and rules for other people to follow that she doesnt have to follow herself.

Narcissism 101.

• Boring
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They had a war that they wanted to win and had slave labor, fucking moron.

"We could just slit their throats."

"Nein! We will build a massive, costly gas chamber to kill them!!"

Sound right.

Hahahahaha!!!

Let's try to use our brains, shall we?

Killing people in mass is much easier to do in a gas chamber. If someone is coming at you with a knife (to slit your throat) the person is going to fight back.

Even motherfucking Nazis must have had some revulsion of getting up close and personal to slit an individuals throat, which might have taken several people. Even Nazi's would have had a hard time murdering children one on one.

Too bad you're so stupid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As utterly easy as it is to attack the claims, understand what he is actually saying and deal directly with that..... it's always personal attacks.

It amazes me when hateful people call others hateful. People like you are part of the problem. If you possessed a fraction of the intelligence you think you have, you would be able to address the claims with facts.

Instead you sit here drooling out hate. Because THATS gonna help. You SAY you are smart and an "adult" but pretty much all of your responses and your interactions with others scream low IQ and low emotional intelligence.

People are not nasty towards you because there is something wrong with them. It's you. You are a horrible person and who gets back the energy you put out. And you are not capable of taking ownership of your shit toxic personality, so you blame others.

If you had a brain you could crush him. Js.

Hahahaha!!!!

What a hippocrite.

She has nothing but double standards and rules for other people to follow that she doesnt have to follow herself.

Narcissism 101.

Triggered much bitch? It's not my fault you're trailer trash, asshole.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Killing people in mass is much easier to do in a gas chamber. If someone is coming at you with a knife (to slit your throat) the person is going to fight back.
Hahahaha!!!

The Leaker thinks people will "fight back" if someone comes at them with a knife, but they will just march into a gas chamber without a fuss.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
well if children would behave more correctly they wouldn't have knives at their throats or end up in " gas chambers" what a wild imagination some people. they were there to live and prosper they spat on the germans for trying to help improve their lives. they got what they deserved. there was no way it was in the millions though.

if a person can't be good in society they will always be someone there to fix...or remove that person.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahaha!!!

The Leaker thinks people will "fight back" if someone comes at them with a knife, but they will just march into a gas chamber without a fuss.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

They were told they were going to showers, stupid ass. The gas came out of shower heads. How are you this ignorant?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They could have cut their throats in the showers, you dumb fuck.

But if the plan was to kill them all, they would not have even built camps. Just kill them all where they stood. No need to transport them to camps.

And it is a simple fact that directing resources to housing prisoners is low priority in a long war. Prisoners will starve and die.

You have avoided answering the basic questions asked early in this thread. You cannot even enter into a discussion properly because you are so fearful of embarrassing yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They could have cut their throats in the showers, you dumb fuck.

But if the plan was to kill them all, they would not have even built camps. Just kill them all.

And it is a simple fact that directing resources to housing prisoners is low priority in a long war.

You have avoided answering the basic questions asked early in this thread. You cannot even enter into a discussion properly because you are so fearful of embarrassing yourself.

So that others would know? The murderers were met with very little resistance. That was planned.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Like the prisoners could not have figured out that gas chambers were intended to kill people. Such a stupid argument.