Shannen Doherty, gone at 53

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I lost my father to cancer years ago. I'm just so sick and tired of people dying from that disease because I believe they have a cure but will never divulge it. Too much money to be made on scripts.
The pill pushers need you sick and the gooberment has them in their pocket so practical medicine now is just a cash grab .. its better to use natural medicines since doctors have been turning into car repair salesmen rigging the board and setting up repeat business..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEUO5KW_o.gif

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
People talking about having class about her death. In what nano seconds of her living did she show any especially to regarding others. It was all about her 24/7 right up until now dead. Good riddance to bad rubbish as they say. She probably deserved worse.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
People talking about having class about her death. In what nano seconds of her living did she show any especially to regarding others. It was all about 24/7 right up until now dead. Good riddance to bad rubbish as they say. She probably deserved worse.
I heard she was a bottom for many Mexician horse shows

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Wow, Dr. Ruth, Richard Simmons, and now Shannon gone in a weekend. Helluva death trifecta.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
So very close to a Quadruple! Which would have been 4 times the hilarity, because people dying is funny!
Except for the fact that the fourth death would've likely touched off potentially violent incidents. I wouldn't laugh at that.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hope someone stuffed her orifices full with SCAT and sewned em all up. Than dumped in with the gators. #GatorlivesmattermorethanDohertys

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
good thing she's still dead. she won't be missed. suffer in Hell for all eternity BITCH.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I care about Canadian Bacon ffs. You be getting me riled up @Admin. Who the blue fuck doesn't care about CANADIAN BACON?? just plum pickled wrong with your brain and heart