She fucked around and found out according to Toy Soldiers

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Toy soldiers who were too afraid to combat with rice farmers despite having the best weaponry in the world at the time.

Corporal Chicken shit?

What do you have to say for yourself shitting on the memory of this fine patriot warrior?

Do you hate her because her spine is forged of steel while yours was boiled in a bowl with the rest of the ramen noodles? Gimp?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
notice how the sniveling little weasel avoids this thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're 'fine patriot warrior' is another's fucking IDIOT
Did you see the vid ?? She climbs up they say stop ... she stopped

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Imagine having died for a weak orange spineless 'man' ... smh
What a pointless way to go ...

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you crying your eyes out over some criminal breaking and entering a space, and then facing the consequences of their actions? I would never have guessed you to be soft on crime, or you're just a fackwad. I'm sorry she died, but she should have made better life choices.

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You're 'fine patriot warrior' is another's fucking IDIOT
Did you see the vid ?? She climbs up they say stop ... she stopped
She stopped something alright.
The feds are scrutinizing everything she did on social media.
This is how the 'lists' begin.
Soon doors will be knocked upon.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Why are crying your eyes out over some criminal breaking and entering a space, and then facing the consequences of their actions, I would never have guessed you to be soft on crime, or your just a fackwad. I'm sorry she died, but she should have made better life choices.
She should have stayed in the military.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
She was a radical and broke into a federal building. She knew the risks.
On Twitter they have a good 'KAREN DOWN!' meme.

They attacked a guy with a rifle. They knew the risks.

Why are you crying your eyes out over some criminal breaking and entering a space, and then facing the consequences of their actions? I would never have guessed you to be soft on crime, or you're just a fackwad. I'm sorry she died, but she should have made better life choices.

Why were you crying your eyes out over pedos trying to burn down a police building. They faced the consequences of their actions. They should of made better life choices.

Oh wait, we are talking about this vet, not the scum that Kyle took down :Grin3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why are you crying your eyes out over some criminal breaking and entering a space, and then facing the consequences of their actions?

Ahh, there's Mrs Bitch. I knew when I rang your bell you'd come running like the studious little subject you really are

Why do you equate me pointing out your contempt towards real soldiers who fought in real wars as crying? Is this some internal issue you've yet to sort out? Pansy?

Are those dishonorably discharged still entitled to crisis counseling via the VA?

asking for a friend

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Toy soldiers who were too afraid to combat with rice farmers despite having the best weaponry in the world at the time.

Corporal Chicken shit?

What do you have to say for yourself shitting on the memory of this fine patriot warrior?

Do you hate her because her spine is forged of steel while yours was boiled in a bowl with the rest of the ramen noodles? Gimp?

Yes Bigly, her life thrown away over a useless moment of fleeting glory.

Wonder how she feels in the afterlife, eh?

Wonder how her family feels.

Must be the shits for her and her loved ones.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Corporal Chicken shit?

I know right?

Maybe she should have been whacked out of her mind on drugs, breaking into jewelry stores for personal gain or attacking old people. The left would have nominated her for sainthood.

Oh wait, she wouldn't have been shot at in the first place had any of the above been true.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Corporal Chicken shit?

I know right?

Maybe she should have been whacked out of her mind on drugs, breaking into jewelry stores for personal gain or attacking old people. The left would have nominated her for sainthood.

Oh wait, she wouldn't have been shot at in the first place had any of the above been true.
Engrish, do you speak it?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Corporal Chicken shit?

I know right?

Only slightly better than the rice farmers who made you shit your panties princess.

Tell me, was it in the bush where you first realized you wanted to become a woman?

asking for a friend

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Corporal Chicken shit?

I know right?

Only slightly better than the rice farmers who made you shit your panties princess.

Tell me, was it in the bush where you first realized you wanted to become a woman?

asking for a friend
What rice farmers would those be, Short Bus? You keep rambling incoherently about Rice Farmers, is this another one of your homo-erotic references?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't think of anyone at the BLM/Antifa riots who got shot by the police during those riots, can you? I include the four months of nightly attacks on the US Federal Courthouse in Portland yet still no one shot. Remember the Kavanagh confirmation hearings when radical leftists stormed and took over the Hart Senate Office building cause much damage and essentially doing the same sort of nonsense? Yeah. No one shot there either.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
YACfLRQ.jpeg

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why did I even take you off ignore this morning? That last post has so many lies in it. The woman who supposedly "got shot in her own bed" never fucking happened. She was a drug dealer, she was continuing her boyfriend's drug dealing business while he was in and out of jail, cops filmed her doing that over several months including to under aged children.

The cops had a no knock warrant but decided to knock anyway. The boyfriend of the crack whore then opened fire and started shooting at the police. The stupid crack whore then tried to be a human shield and stand in front of her criminal boyfriend while he shot over her shoulder. The dumb crack then got shot in the cross fire, tried to run wounded down the hallway but only made it five feet before collapsing and dying.

Those are the facts. Like every other claim BLM has ever made they are full of lies. Anyone remember the false "hands up don't shoot" lie?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She was a radical and broke into a federal building. She knew the risks.
On Twitter they have a good 'KAREN DOWN!' meme.

Thank you..
Reminds me of the phony commando who stormed the Pizza Parlor in NY where Hilary was running a child trafficking ring. I’m sure he knew what he was doing

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why did I even take you off ignore this morning? That last post has so many lies in it. The woman who supposedly "got shot in her own bed" never fucking happened. She was a drug dealer, she was continuing her boyfriend's drug dealing business while he was in and out of jail, cops filmed her doing that over several months including to under aged children.

The cops had a no knock warrant but decided to knock anyway. The boyfriend of the crack whore then opened fire and started shooting at the police. The stupid crack whore then tried to be a human shield and stand in front of her criminal boyfriend while he shot over her shoulder. The dumb crack then got shot in the cross fire, tried to run wounded down the hallway but only made it five feet before collapsing and dying.

Those are the facts. Like every other claim BLM has ever made they are full of lies. Anyone remember the false "hands up don't shoot" lie?
You're trying to reason with a rabbid idiot who could make a drooling hyena look like a Rhodes scholar by comparison

it's a complete waste of your time.

That's why I simply kick the shit out of these fuck tards every chance I get

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're trying to reason with a rabbid idiot who could make a drooling hyena look like a Rhodes scholar by comparison

Some of Nick Sands best? Stubby you little scamp.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LOL, then you wake up and your mommy changes your wet sheets. :OMG4:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Video of the Dear sweet innocent little lamb being stalked and hunted by the big bad LEO.

we know how much you hate real soldiers who fought in real wars already, princess

no need to come up off the rails for the umpteenth time

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, Stubby is really pissed off about this woman. I guess my thread didn't give him enough space and he needs his own.

The "rice farmer troll" is a waste of your energy, pal. You don't have the cred and you just look like a cheap ass troll with it. Plus, you don't even know who the vets are on this forum, or where they served, or how. You're shooting in the dark, as befits someone who barely knows which end of a firearm to hold.

Gurk is a little better, but only when he remembers Valhalla better than you do. Evidently that's only sometimes.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seems to be working just fine on your paper weight fairies

But keep yelling naw... I'm sure someone out there will believe you

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
The "rice farmer troll" is a waste of your energy, pal.

Gurk is a little better, but only when he remembers Valhalla better than you do. Evidently that's only sometimes.

Actually, the rice farmer troll is quite effective as far as I can see. Certain of you, used to nothing but praise for your ancient service, can't resist responding to the goad once it gets through the thick skulls you all carry around. I take no credit for it. It was Biggie's inception.

... and you have to admit, you sad sacks did lose the only war we've ever lost.