Alticus Fucked Up

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Thought I'd create an account under the name TBC ADVOCATE in an effort to stir up some drama around here as it has been lacking lately. I went too far and said some harsh things that I now regret. Please accept my apologies for those members I offended.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You know something? Fuck this shit. I'm taking my apology back. I'm not going to apologize for trying to stir up some drama to benefit the forum's activity. It's been quiet here lately so I made an effort to change that. Just went about it the wrong way.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Look on the bright side. This alt lasted longer than the last one.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ZoYpj9m.jpg

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Jeez I should make more awkward threads like this. They seem to do well.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thought I'd create an account under the name TBC ADVOCATE in an effort to stir up some drama around here as it has been lacking lately. I went too far and said some harsh things that I now regret. Please accept my apologies for those members I offended.
Okay. That was a thing. Why apologize? Why say anything about it?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay. That was a thing. Why apologize? Why say anything about it?
Because I went overboard with the gross language and hate I was using and felt guilty so I thought that being honest about it was the right way to go. My main goal was to stir up trouble and drama because it's been lacking here. I could have accomplished that without being an absolute prick. After I posted this thread I thought about it and decided that all I'm guilty of is trying to get things cooking. Nothing else.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Because I went overboard with the gross language and hate I was using and felt guilty so I thought that being honest about it was the right way to go. My main goal was to stir up trouble and drama because it's been lacking here. I could have accomplished that without being an absolute prick. After I posted this thread I thought about it and decided that all I'm guilty of is trying to get things cooking. Nothing else.
Post counts and ratings count though, so you had done the right thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everyone complains about the fighting so much that I've backed off and walked away from several intractable disagreements.

I figured that I was tired of it. Most people seem to want inanity for a forum experience. Sneaky snarks, mind-numbing repetitive insults and patting each other on the back for weed consumption.

Then there's the leg humping slobbering Chihuahuas making shit commentary.

Meh, I've decided "fuck it, whatever."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really wish I had the last 3 hours of my life back.

Only if you had something interesting to do with it.

I went to a workshop yesterday, then planned and executed a BBQ dinner for a loved one. Doing things is much better than always being here. Even a nap can be more productive.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone complains about the fighting so much that I've backed off and walked away from several intractable disagreements.

I figured that I was tired of it. Most people seem to want inanity for a forum experience. Sneaky snarks, mind-numbing repetitive insults and patting each other on the back for weed consumption.

Then there's the leg humping slobbering Chihuahuas making shit commentary.

Meh, I've decided "fuck it, whatever."
I see what you are saying but I'll take any kind of activity over a dead forum. I make donations and post a lot of content that I hope some find interesting because I like this place and BF has been good to me and so have many members here. Do you know how difficult it is to find an off-topic/troll forum with XF software that is free to use and has life to it however little, at the moment? This forum is a little quiet right now, but things change. People change.

We lost some heavy hitters here due to bans and walkaways but that's how it goes. Should an admin keep members who post a lot but break rules with impunity? That's an awkward position to be in for any admin and his or her mods. As long as we enjoy ourselves while we are here, who cares about anything else?

P.S. EVERY forum has complainers. Can't please everyone.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see what you are saying but I'll take any kind of activity over a dead forum. I make donations and post a lot of content that I hope some find interesting because I like this place and BF has been good to me and so have many members here. Do you know how difficult it is to find an off-topic/troll forum with XF software that is free to use and has life to it however little at the moment? This forum is a little quiet right now, but things change. People change.

We lost some heavy hitters here due to bans and walkaways but that's how it goes. Should an admin keep members who post a lot but break rules with impunity? That's an awkward position to be in for any admin and his or her mods. As long as we enjoy ourselves while we are here, who cares about anything else?

P.S. EVERY forum has complainers. Can't please everyone.

I agree. People often think I can't stay away from trolls. I choose to engage because a dead forum is as terrible as you say.

That being said, others have to do their part.

I have been enjoying Cookie Monsters AI images. Some try, others simply complain about what everyone else posts without contributing anything worth reading.