Match Thread: reaper versus Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
and a menu too. all the best dishes from those directions. thanks again
It took some doing but I found a good one.

xzdBb9p.png

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do something other than moan,tard.

Stir things up.Cause some shit ...

You just can't can you old man.

Flaming died circa 2022...it was posted at Flame Truth, you just look silly strutting around like a puffed up pigeon fighting over scraps of bread.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I am put off by the obsessiveness. It is creepy. I have a passle of weirdos that have followed me about for years.

I don't think I'm worthy of that kind of obsession.

I've had stalkers, funny to begin with then tiresome. Sweedess and Torch, both following me about and ranting about me on forums I wasn't even a member of and that is the tell. With Sneeze I even had 7 of her e-mails blocked on my e-mail.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi Bevy

I told Garraty that I'm done with reaper, and I am. This whole thing started over a misunderstanding. He didn't get the joke I was making. He was drunk too.
Of course you are done little coward.It's not like you could ever go toe to toe with moi and not end up looking like the cowardly prick that you are.You couldn't even out my pi right you fucking cock sucker.

From now on you shall address me as daddy reaps.

Oh,and happy easter,cunt.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is the runner ?

:LOL3:
:LOL3:
So 4ft 9in you are now Biggies errand boy?:LOL3::LOL3:

Its so sad you dont get it. You dont become an internet legend by either claiming you are one or acting like an edgy tough guy LOL.

You become a legend by being so fucking crazy and pulling so much crazy shit that no one can anticipate it. Being an inter-forum goffer makes you nothing more than a snivelling quisling. Run back to your master and tell him you tried but failed.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So 4ft 9in you are now Biggies errand boy?:LOL3::LOL3:

Its so sad you dont get it. You dont become an internet legend by either claiming you are one or acting like an edgy tough guy LOL.

You become a legend by being so fucking crazy and pulling so much crazy shit that no one can anticipate it. Being an inter-forum goffer makes you nothing more than a snivelling quisling. Run back to your master and tell him you tried but failed.
Oh the bacha bazi boy lover has been on the beer I see.What's up you broke son of a cunt ? After a few more emails form tbc lulz.Yeah,we all had a great fucking laugh at that one.

You are nothing but a non-entity that has never done shit.My resume is full of fucking awesome shit that I've pulled which is why I am the legend lord reaper.All you are known for is being a boring tard that can't even spell beuty lmao.

When I post I make stuff happen which to even a spasticated retard like you should be obvious.You seen how busy meltdown has been since I've been pulling shit ? It's cause I can make people post.You just bore people to death,ergo which is why even admin takes the piss out of you.

You're dismissed now tard.

Oh,and find a job you broke fucking loser.

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Of course you are done little coward.

Let's find out who the coward is in this very thread. Won't take long now.

It's not like you could ever go toe to toe with moi and not end up looking like the cowardly prick that you are.

Then I accept. Let's roll...

SSS
- Tapping you out after my first or second post won't even belong on my resume.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
What the fuuuuuuuu...

reeeepur.jpg

Are you some kinda English wigger, or have you just repeatedly failed at your suicidal attempts like in the song-rap-thing that was really hard to locate on YT. And this is why:

So much for the match. Everybody, including Jesus, knows I listen to the worst music that couldn't even be found or sold in record stores - fuck malls. You somehow outdid me, and I don't like that one bit.

Do you still wear FUBU clothes that you didn't just find, but actually paid for once you saw them on clearance? Still bleach your hair like old Eminem fans, hidden under a faded Beastie Boys skull cap?

Has this bullshit already somehow been discovered and flaunted all around Flametown, stubbornly binding you to it despite the damage? Immediately changing it out with your second favorite rapper's flop would make you fake; owning up to your shame is a little bit better than publicly surrendering to disgrace...

SSS
- That would be cowardly.

Last edited: