Honor Games: 1st Milestone 1 V 1 Official Match Thread (Results Are In!!!!)

Who won?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh keep quiet. You’re a dude masquerading as a broad. Your brother Poofter does it too. I don’t get it….

You have no proof of this but you still chant this as your daily mantra. Look who you're following you fucking idiot. People, like yourself that are still butthurt over me whipping that candy ass months/years ago.

You look stupid falling face first into the myth about my sexuality. You say you're "smart," this proves otherwise.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You have no proof of this but you still chant this as your daily mantra. Look who you're following you fucking idiot. People, like yourself that are still butthurt over me whipping that candy ass months/years ago.

You look stupid falling face first into the myth about my sexuality. You say you're "smart," this proves otherwise.
Proof!? No female talks and conducts themselves the way you have braaah. You’re a faggot just like your simpleton brother King Poofter. The sooner you both fuck off from my forum the better. You’re not wanted!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Breaky needs to meet more females.

And not the ocean-dwelling kind.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breaky needs to meet more females.

And not the ocean-dwelling kind.
Seriously dude…I don’t get why you enjoy the whole transvestite vibe. I’m not trying to gay-bash you…but you’re surrounded by trolls on a troll board??? The last time I avatar-hacked you, I posted a dude that had painted his fingernails purple and you absolutely flipped your lid! I guess you weren’t one of the cool kids back in school…