The Honor Games.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The truth?

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it knocked your tooth out with your Nan's vomit-green pleather couch, Mr. Antarctica-Is-The-Edge-Of-The-Flat-Earth.

Go blow old man Hitler down in Paraguay; I'm told he's aching for a proper gumming from a robo-fascist no-brain.
Look, you're going to have to stop venturing out in public dressed in pink spandex hotpants if the slightest bit of ridicule is going to upset you this much...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Look, you're going to have to stop venturing out in public dressed in pink spandex hotpants if the slightest bit of ridicule is going to upset you this much...
Oh boy. Look, I've spent a lifetime weathering ridicule. You think I care what morons think? Would I be here sparring with one if I did? No.

And pink isn't my colour; it's yours. Don't make me post pix.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Christ. :OhGawd:

The man doesn't understand the meaning of the word "better."

How 'bout you put that flatlining imagination of yours and picture yourself applying for a job that doesn't involve holding doors for people who look down on you or spinning records for meth heads who don't know what planet they're on. That's a good lad.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh so now you hate doggos too!!!!!

iu
So you’re into women that smell like wet dogs?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL what? So you're claiming to be "better"?

Feel free to elaborate on that bizarre claim, oh enlightened (and angry) one. :LOL3:

I've never had a job "holding doors" in my life... do you even understand the meaning of the term "bouncer"?

It's always odd when you go down the route of criticising other people's line of work, when you claim to work the night shift at a homeless centre... :Crazy:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL what? So you're claiming to be "better"?

Feel free to elaborate on that bizarre claim, oh enlightened (and angry) one. :LOL3:

Nope, I don’t. Don’t need to, actually.

Your every post does it for me, Doorman Doofus.

And why am I not surprised you think my urging you to do better is the same as my thinking I’m better than you?

The race for an iota of wit or a sign of intelligence is against yourself, DJ 33 1/3 RPM, not against me.

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Christ. :OhGawd:

The man doesn't understand the meaning of the word "better."

How 'bout you put that flatlining imagination of yours and picture yourself applying for a job that doesn't involve holding doors for people who look down on you or spinning records for meth heads who don't know what planet they're on. That's a good lad.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
/EVchRUBOcM4
:Happy5: :TickTock::FuckYEAH:

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last edited: