Honor Games Signup.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Soon you'll be using a sorting hat and promoting next week's quidditch match...

"5 points for Hufflepuff!"

:OhGawd:

What is it with you?

You wanna be in a group? You wanna start your own? You gotta first "grease the wheels" buddy, and no I'm not talking about you with a vat of Vaseline and Caskur's dry as bone Saharan desert vagina, either.

I hearded you lost a 5 round mma bout against a 4-year-old Mane Coon from Ohio named Glitters.

Serves you right!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Are you kidding?
Give up not only being able to pick on *both* teams but also the very idea of having teams in the first place?

This is a target-rich environment and I'm a happy camper.

Thanks anyway.

I guess you haven't looked very closely at who's in these "groups."

Any "group" that came along would be better than these 2 "flamer" "reg groups" turned bu·reau·crat·ic nonces just using their titles to fatten themselves up with more e-cred. Now we'll never hear the end of this from Martini.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I guess you haven't looked very closely at who's in these "groups."

You're right, I couldn't rattle off the lists by memory.
Then again it's six of one and half dozen of another from my vantage.
Why memorize that stuff when they're nice enough to label themselves "Regulator" or "Alpha" in every poast they make?

Any "group" that came along would be better than these 2 "flamer" "reg groups" turned bu·reau·crat·ic nonces just using their titles to fatten themselves up with more e-cred. Now we'll never hear the end of this from Martini.

Honestly I think they're just having fun and I don't begrudge them that. Taking pot-shots from the sidelines is fun for me so that's what I'll be doing. It's a weird and occasionally ridiculous kind of symbiosis.

I care fuckall who's in which group or what hijinx they get up to as long as it keeps being entertaining.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ORLY?

Okay, MR.-I-Haven't-Accepted-A-Callout-In-11-Years.

Maybe you can show me how fucking awesome you are when you accept my Honor Games callout?

A simple yes or no will suffice.
gottabeused.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I verbally sodomise Blurt Bates and his cross-dressing motel in just about every exchange and have done for years... try and pay attention, instead of nodding off at your screen when the Oxy kicks in.

pfft.... talk the talk means nuttin' ......walk the walk mate, walk the walk!!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I certainly would, Scouse, but I still, after all these years, haven’t been able to dislodge the stiletto of my very last high-heeled shoe from your squeaking starfish.

I’ll say this much, you’re one tight-assed motherfucker.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blurt's been seething hard for over a week now. Even something as minor as a typo, is enough to send him flying into a diva-esque, neck swinging, finger waving frenzy.

Gawd knows what would happen if someone was to "misgender" him, like in the post office last week.

The infamous "It's MAAAAAAAM!!!" trannie meltdown in Gamestop would likely seem tame in comparison...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn's honor gimps thread should be dumpstered

along with her entire life.

the end

Oh, and admin is a noodle neck fairy who sucks dick.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn's honor gimps thread should be dumpstered

along with her entire life.

the end

Oh, and admin is a noodle neck fairy who sucks dick.

Such a butthurt little cowboy. Absolutely no one will suck yours, although I’ve outlined some possibilities @ the BC

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well someone read “games” and figured there’d be a certain demographic here

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I guess if you can’t write for shit, there’s always Vocaroo.

Who knew the word “nonetheless” was part of Benzo’s vocaroobulary?
Talking or typing your own stuff still stomps the fuck out of a 20 year old meme that you had no part of making and yet some people still cling to memes like flies on shit because it's the easiest way to get a laugh.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Sing me a song!

For old times sake?
Show me your penis, for old time's sake baby! I knew that clit was a looong time cummin! Mighty fine tight genes you got there. Can I powder my nose with your muff dandruff and lap your labia like an Ethiopian at an oasis or what? I won't ask twice. Because next time I'll ask some other sexually deviant device of ill repute probably in an even more nether region of dark debauched descent.

Stay spread like butter and keep being a glisten to my eye, Flynner!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Show me your penis, for old time's sake baby! I knew that clit was a looong time cummin! Mighty fine tight genes you got there. Can I powder my nose with your muff dandruff and lap your labia like an Ethiopian at an oasis or what? I won't ask twice. Because next time I'll ask some other sexually deviant device of ill repute probably in an even more nether region of dark debauched descent.

Stay spread like butter and keep being a glisten to my eye, Flynner!

ThAt'S not A sOnG dIcKhEaD!