Honor Games Signup.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
16RK.gif

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Wanna see the testicular fortitude of a so-called [ALPHA] male? You can call out a "male" even if you're a female, Transsexual, and more!

Where is this "testicular fortitude" on team [FAGGOT]?

Answer me, and answer how there are posters with scores when the games don't begin until Sunday?

slaps Flynn like the stupid bitch s/he is*

SSS
- What [FAGGOT] can do anything besides make retarded excuses before putting every vicious Regulator on Ignore so they don't have to see the gaping wounds Regs left them with?

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Welcome all the new purple checkmarks into the exclusive royalty group, The Regulators.

Only the best of the best wear purple.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of people don't realize that many of the peeps on the Alpha team don't come from Flame boards. Most came from the YNC forums where there was no open callout, formal flaming or whatever all this faggotry we have going on here Just a little FYI :D welcum :)
Yep,I'm the only one of the Alphas with any flame match experience with about 15 matches to my name.And I've stated on numereous occasions that I'm not willing to put the effort in that doing a match would most certainly need.I might put the effort in to make the odd half decent post but not on the regular basis you would need to in a match.

Poofer and Caskur combined have over a hundred matches between them.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about-

Insert number of players-

Each team nominate a poster for a certain day and each poster makes one post for that day.

For example-

Monday- Team Alpha poster Aryan. Team Fagulator poster Blurt.

Tuesday- Team Alpha poster Breaky. Team Fagulator Murdy.

Etc,etc,etc.

I might be down for something like that but that's it.And it's not even up to me to decide.It would be Dilf and that 6" guy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yep,I'm the only one of the Alphas with any flame match experience with about 15 matches to my name.And I've stated on numereous occasions that I'm not willing to put the effort in that doing a match would most certainly need.I might put the effort in to make the odd half decent post but not on the regular basis you would need to in a match.

Poofer and Caskur combined have over a hundred matches between them.
I'm not against callouts, heck I've made many myself and been called out plenty over the years...

It's "matches" with time limits, judges and all that bollocks, I have a problem with.

I mean, how the fuck is it remotely possible to find unbiased "judges" for one thing, to decide a winner?

And who in their right mind revels at the prospect of thinking "Oh shit, I've got a flame match at 8pm! Better brush up on those pre-writes and cancel that game of snooker at the pub!"...

The whole concept is retarded. By all means, call other users out who you don't like, but just make a thread, where people can read and respond to it at their leisure, not be forced into some kind of weird online special olympics contest.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Change the name to Hunger Games Signup and watch roundy mury come rolling in

Or Hungry Gloryhole Games so that Meep Meep can get some free dick

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm not against callouts, heck I've made many myself and been called out plenty over the years...

It's "matches" with time limits, judges and all that bollocks, I have a problem with.

I mean, how the fuck is it remotely possible to find unbiased "judges" for one thing, to decide a winner?

And who in their right mind revels at the prospect of thinking "Oh shit, I've got a flame match at 8pm! Better brush up on those pre-writes and cancel that game of snooker at the pub!"...

The whole concept is retarded. By all means, call other users out who you don't like, but just make a thread, where people can read and respond to it at their leisure, not be forced into some kind of weird online special olympics contest.

Aryan.

You don't even have to be in any of the matches. Only one member needs to POST ONE POST. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT? You post 600 shit "posts" an an hour. You act if though someone is making your niggerish ass pick cotton from sun up to sun down.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How about-

Insert number of players-

Each team nominate a poster for a certain day and each poster makes one post for that day.

For example-

Monday- Team Alpha poster Aryan. Team Fagulator poster Blurt.

Tuesday- Team Alpha poster Breaky. Team Fagulator Murdy.

Etc,etc,etc.

I might be down for something like that but that's it.And it's not even up to me to decide.It would be Dilf and that 6" guy.

How about....go eat a dick?