Honor Games Signup.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not against callouts, heck I've made many myself and been called out plenty over the years...

It's "matches" with time limits, judges and all that bollocks, I have a problem with.

I mean, how the fuck is it remotely possible to find unbiased "judges" for one thing, to decide a winner?

And who in their right mind revels at the prospect of thinking "Oh shit, I've got a flame match at 8pm! Better brush up on those pre-writes and cancel that game of snooker at the pub!"...

The whole concept is retarded. By all means, call other users out who you don't like, but just make a thread, where people can read and respond to it at their leisure, not be forced into some kind of weird online special olympics contest.

Fuck the judges,... you just KNOW in your own heart if you win or lose... Champs who beat me ALWAYS came into my PM with respect at how tough it was to beat me and paid homage. Who cares really if untalented peons who can barely write themselves vote against you? You don't get respect whinging... you man the fuck up and take it on the chin.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is pretty much what webtv looked like when the KOF was running around handing out three-ways and free three pixel horses that you had to color yourself using MSN-paint...very embarrassing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honor Games Update:

Aryan has declined Blurt's challenge. Blurt wins by default.

Blurt is now 1-0 and has 2 points in The Honor Games.

well Blurt can actually write and flame. Aryan still needs trainer wheels.

Bastard Factory made everyone soft.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We are Regulators. I’m loving this dark Prince reminiscent purple.

But seriously, I have no clue. I just kick peoples ass when they deserve it and move on.
What you need to "kick" is the alcohol and gluttony you fucking whale

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Fuck the judges,... you just KNOW in your own heart if you win or lose... Champs who beat me ALWAYS came into my PM with respect at how tough it was to beat me and paid homage. Who cares really if untalented peons who can barely write themselves vote against you? You don't get respect whinging... you man the fuck up and take it on the chin.

Caskur: "I won!"

Everyone else: "Dafuq you figure?"

Caskur: "I... I... I can feel it in my jellies!"

:Confused4:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep,I'm the only one of the Alphas with any flame match experience with about 15 matches to my name.And I've stated on numereous occasions that I'm not willing to put the effort in that doing a match would most certainly need.I might put the effort in to make the odd half decent post but not on the regular basis you would need to in a match.

Poofer and Caskur combined have over a hundred matches between them.

the pissants don't even have a clue about the effort that goes into matches especially multimedia ones. Some people like Dancing Mustard was a true genius in small paragraphs only.. .... If only we had CO back again with the archives intact under Farmer!!!

Like losing that site was a real cyber crime...lol ;)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Speaking of Matches

Poofer is still mad as fuck after I wiped the floor with him in TWO matches

In one of those matches I was handicapped with one of the more boring fucktards on the net (alphanove) and I still kicked his ass

lol mad as fuck he was indeed. :LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Caskur: "I won!"

Everyone else: "Dafuq you figure?"

Caskur: "I... I... I can feel it in my jellies!"

:Confused4:

well I did beat Sezza and was deprived of the win in my first match at COSMIC OUTPOST... 7 match hardened Brawl Hallers voted for me though and that is how I knew I'd won. Flea got all her girl friends to vote for Sezza....I have that match archived actually... My chops were brilliant.

But no one really has the time anymore to match. And some of us died. In fact some women who voted against me like Kriskay actually died in real life... I forget the other woman's name but she used to call flea Chica. .... I think she was a latina too. el kabong as well. My good friend BIGFatKittyCat.

I actually am quite shocked at how many Americans die in their early 50s... or 40. That is rather rare in Australia...

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Snorza was a fucking moron

there's no way she ever beat you in a match

that was the female version of Seamajor right there

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpy you’re content is dumb. You can’t even tell a decent lie

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Snorza was a fucking moron

there's no way she ever beat you in a match

that was the female version of Seamajor right there

well Flea and I were enemies at the time and conspired with poofer... to make sure the open voting went against me... after that match, no one was ever game enough to choose open voting again...pmsl

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Speaking of Matches

Poofer is still mad as fuck after I wiped the floor with him in TWO matches

In one of those matches I was handicapped with one of the more boring fucktards on the net (alphanove) and I still kicked his ass

lol mad as fuck he was indeed. :LOL3:
Funny, cuz now You are the most boring fucktard on the net

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
16RK.gif
somebody all ZZ ZOO IN VAI TED MMMM¡ on gunsnrosesfans.com in yeaRRR 2001 after AI TUK DIS PIK ČR WWWIT 4TUS

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:ORLY: :Awesomeness::STFU3::Beatdown2::FU::Pissed::MurdR::BooM!:

Last edited:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about....go eat a dick?
I could give you a lecture on playing to the audience.However it's probably best to just sit back and watch you do what you do best. . . . . . fail.

And when your spasticated ideas do fail.I want you to know I'll be lmfao @ u.

Do you work for bud-light by any chance?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Night shift at the needle exchange later or are you off sick again with seething buttsore?
Night shift? Needle exchange?

Please tell me you're not getting your info about my life from the same source that's convinced you the Earth is flat and that Neo-Nazis don't wear panties under their black capris!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I could give you a lecture on playing to the audience.However it's probably best to just sit back and watch you do what you do best. . . . . . fail.

And when your spasticated ideas do fail.I want you to know I'll be lmfao @ u.

Do you work for bud-light by any chance?

ORLY?

Okay, MR.-I-Haven't-Accepted-A-Callout-In-11-Years.

Maybe you can show me how fucking awesome you are when you accept my Honor Games callout?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Update:

The Honor Games Weekend kicks off with Honor Points. This will be going on until the close of The Honor Games.

Every post from now on goes into The Honor Club Think Tank and outstanding writing will be rewarded with Honor Points. If you have no affiliation you still get points for the individual leg of the contest. Alliance members who are rewarded will also score points for their guild that go towards the team cup.

Points breakdown:

*Laser Level: 5 points for individual, +2 points for team if on team.

*Blaster Level: 11 points for individual that gets rewarded 2X in a row in the same thread. +5 points for group if affiliated.

Good luck and may your strength shine through!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Update:

The Honor Games Weekend kicks off with Honor Points. This will be going on until the close of The Honor Games.

Every post from now on goes into The Honor Club Think Tank and outstanding writing will be rewarded with Honor Points. If you have no affiliation you still get points for the individual leg of the contest. Alliance members who are rewarded will also score points for their guild that go towards the team cup.

Points breakdown:

*Laser Level: 5 points for individual, +2 points for team if on team.

*Blaster Level: 11 points for individual that gets rewarded 2X in a row in the same thread. +5 points for group if affiliated.

Good luck and may your strength shine through!

That mess you typed sounds like you are trying to start a World of Warcraft guild...KEK