Honor Games Signup.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I call out Brakefall the Betabitch because, in BumSpud's famous words: "We trample the weak, and if anyone has a problem with that, we'll trample them too."

In short, after I wipe my ass with Breakfall's toupee, I'll knock the rest of the pretenders on his team.

SSS
- Accurate, I say.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I call out Brakefall the Betabitch because, in BumSpud's famous words: "We trample the weak, and if anyone has a problem with that, we'll trample them too."

In short, after I wipe my ass with Breakfall's toupee, I'll knock the rest of the pretenders on his team.

SSS
- Accurate, I say.
I was born in Afrika cunt!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

SSS
- Accurate, I say.

he's a carp salesman ... don't FUUUCK ! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Recognize a beta coward for something other than a beta coward who won't fight when it's time to throw down? Bitch...

SSS
- Shrivel up like a dick in cold water and vanish you pussy.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Was that a "YES" then? Or does that mean you're too scared of me to openly accept my challenge? I'll be 1-0 regardless of your avoidance or participation...

SSS
- Broken [BETA] is making that poorly named poop-group that he's somehow in look like terrified gimps who manage to do the exact opposite of what [ALPHAS] are supposed to.

SSS
- Next

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of people don't realize that many of the peeps on the Alpha team don't come from Flame boards. Most came from the YNC forums where there was no open callout, formal flaming or whatever all this faggotry we have going on here Just a little FYI :D welcum :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of people don't realize that many of the peeps on the Alpha team don't come from Flame boards. Most came from the YNC forums where there was no open callout, formal flaming or whatever all this faggotry we have going on here Just a little FYI :D welcum :)

Very similar to the Cashew, right? The only conversation over there is about this place. Ask the Koreans

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
¡
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
ALL OFF Y0U A Q(WEST)¡0n
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
MMMM MEH ERE ON D IS F OR UM MMMM
MMMM ANY MMMM ANY YEArZZ AGO?? :Beatdown: :TickTock::OffTopic::Triggered:
naMESS PLEA SS:
- @Seamajor ?¿
- @realgrimm ?¿

...OR JUST O0NE NA MMMM E:/:ORLY::Gossip:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Was that a "YES" then? Or does that mean you're too scared of me to openly accept my challenge? I'll be 1-0 regardless of your avoidance or participation...

SSS
- Broken [BETA] is making that poorly named poop-group that he's somehow in look like terrified gimps who manage to do the exact opposite of what [ALPHAS] are supposed to.

SSS
- Next
Careful dude!