The Honor Games.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That makes you horny for hippos? You sick fuck!

Have you seen FREEEEEEE Willie’s ex wives?

I’ve been asking the second one to take some of the stuffing out of the middle of his voodoo doll. This shit is getting redick!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
you smell like Beagle.

Oh so now you hate doggos too!!!!!

iu

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Contest is null and void because recruitment for Alpha membership is still underway.

I'm aware that a certain "rogue" element is busy at work behind the scenes, trying to keep the max number of recruits at 5, likely due to the fact that interest in joining the penis regulator group is so low, but this shouldn't make any difference.

I will be in contact in due course, when Dilf and I have reached an agreement on our final membership choices. You may then proceed with your BH-esque futility.

One more thing, if you read the fine print at the bottom of our BF contract, you'll see that as Reichsfuhrer, I am immune from being summoned or called out for any kind of flaming match or contest, unless I choose to waver the clause at any time.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^ How to say you’re a lisping coward without saying you’re a lisping coward.

Well, I’ll say it for you, Scouse: you’re a lisping coward.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You have to earn your stripes first, Blurtrice.

Consider me the final boss of the forums, where you only get to challenge me once you've shown your skills by defeating lesser mortals.

Impress me and I may consider accepting your challenge, despite my aversion to organised flame contests.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn you whoresan ! You might be able to boss the fagulators about and tell them what to do but us Alphas do not take orders from the forum janitor.Now be a good little whore and go clean up some of the spam that's infesting meltdown.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
*Hangs head in shame*

I'm amazed Blurt didn't jump on that, he's normally straight on my case over the slightest grammatical error or spelling mistake!
I saw that, but I know G47 is, um, unwaivering in his dedication to rooting out illiterate bozos, so I gave him the honour.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ol' Nazi Pantsy is tongue-tied, I see.

You're such a weakling, Scouse. And a coward.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's interesting, coming from a cross-dresser in his late 50's, who is too scared to admit being a homosexual to a bunch of strangers on an internet forum. :LOL3:
Weak sauce, your go-to tickle when cornered.

Do better.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It's the truth though...
The truth?

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it knocked your tooth out with your Nan's vomit-green pleather couch, Mr. Antarctica-Is-The-Edge-Of-The-Flat-Earth.

Go blow old man Hitler down in Paraguay; I'm told he's aching for a proper gumming from a robo-fascist no-brain.