The Honor Games.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
TO: The Regulators, The Alpha's and any individual invested or interested in this proclamation.

The General Council For The Education Of Forum Awareness.

RE:
HONOR GAMES

------------------MESSAGE START----------------

To the honorable Regulators and Alpha's and to to the good men and women of Bastard Factory. This is an invitation to the Regs and Alpha's. You have been called to participate in The Honor Games. These games will represent the best BF has to offer in outright forum warfare.

The first leg of the Honor Games starts next Monday on May 15th 2023.

The first milestone will be The Regulators Vs The Alpha's in one-on-one combat. Each head faction leader (Martini, Dilf) will choose their knight to represent them. This event will start on Monday May 15th 2003 and will continue until Friday May 19th 2003 at 12:01 am PST. There is a minimum of one post from each participating warrior. Any kind of media will be accepted. After the match has ended, there will be a public vote in which a winner will be announced.

In the event that one or both groups fail to send a representative, a punishment will occur and it will be having one random faction member removed and stripped of their group color permanently.

Good luck to you all. May your sacrifices be not in vain.

Sincerely,

The General Council

--------------------END MESSAGE-----------------

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Did I mention that the winners of the first milestone will get the chance to sodomize both Biggie Dimwit and gotoHELL with a bicycle pedal?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Are you high?

We take being a Regulator very seriously. That's why we take our time with announcing them.

I'd be down to mop that entire band of malcontents by myself.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
you do that a lot Garraty wear a helmet or something so you don't get a headache. i hate headaches

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
you do that a lot Garraty

What, /facePalm?
Gee, I wonder <looks around in disgust> why I would do a thing like that.

wear a helmet or something so you don't get a headache. i hate headaches

If /facePalm'ing gives you a headache you're doing it wrong.
Maybe try for more precision and not quite so much... enthusiasm?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
IqPlO4A.jpg

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
SSS must be on some fine shit to have that many personalities. SSS sober is boring as fuck and no personality at all.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wasn't their supposed to be a KM vs SSS match too...this is false advertising plain and simple. What is the next big announcement, Seamajor to mod politics.