3. Breakfall 2 pts

3. X 2 pts

3. Swamp-Duck 2 pts
3. RAVEN 2 pts

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey clit features, ignoring posts you don't like won't stand.

NO ALPHAS WILL PARTAKE IN THIS FAGGY CONTEST OF YOURS UNTIL OUR MEMBERSHIP DRIVE IS COMPLETE

I'm also immune from callouts, as you have been told several times now. I don't and never have, competed in organised flaming contests.

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Hey clit features, ignoring posts you don't like won't stand.

NO ALPHAS WILL PARTAKE IN THIS FAGGY CONTEST OF YOURS UNTIL OUR MEMBERSHIP DRIVE IS COMPLETE

I'm also immune from callouts, as you have been told several times now. I don't and never have, competed in organised flaming contests.

^That scribble doesn't like it was posted by an ALPHA now, does it?

I'm minutes away from retiring Brokenuts, so you're gonna hafta wait a bit longer for your [FAGGOTS] to complete, bitchshoes...

SSS
- Two down.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You fucking idiot, if I was pairing up with literal trannies & homosexuals, you would be too since you post along with them all everyday, [FAGGOT].

SSS
- Don't pull a Danny now that your team has been utterly embarrassed.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Abateded Aerated Awaited Backdated Belated Berated Collated Conflated
Delegated Dictated Dilated Elated Inflated Lactated Nauseated Negated Placated Postdated Pupated Related Spectated Tailgated Translated Uncreated Vacated Vibrated

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
worth that much huh? more than most onlyfan chicks? keep dreaming fake. you live in fear.. i can smell yours from my place. what do you have to lose? real talk. oh wait you fear real talk as well. its ok you will have to grow up and face yourself eventually. than you will kill yourself. dismissed coward.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
worth that much huh? more than most onlyfan chicks? keep dreaming fake. you live in fear.. i can smell yours from my place. what do you have to lose? real talk. oh wait you fear real talk as well. its ok you will have to grow up and face yourself eventually. than you will kill yourself. dismissed coward.

So, no $500?

How much for a tit shot?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Herman isn't even a real account and is just someone (likely Flynn or his brother) LARP'ing as the user from BC...

How predictable that Flynn has taken full advantage of this and declared a "win" after Herman supposedly declined the match offer....

It's all so tiresome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Herman isn't even a real account and is just someone (likely Flynn or his brother) LARP'ing as the user from BC...

How predictable that Flynn has taken full advantage of this and declared a "win" after Herman supposedly declined the match offer....

It's all so tiresome.

Whine! Whine! Whine! Is all you do.

Here was a fine example to show the world these great "flaming" skillz you have, yet you and The Alloytolla Reaper have all these "matches" under your belts but both you cowards are afraid to drop one post in a comp.

So. You can shut your fucking mouth on being the "Superior Flamer" when it's readily apparent that you and The Alloytolla Pussy are just using the colors to garner some well needed e-cred without putting in the real work.

You and that ancient relic of a human Alloytolla talk such huge fucking games, and when both you bitches were called out, you each ran for the hills. I couldn't help notice that you tards have been going on a recruiting drive. If you silly fucks are soOoO high and mighty, why do you need numbers for a "fair" fight?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whine! Whine! Whine! Is all you do.

Here was a fine example to show the world these great "flaming" skillz you have, yet you and The Alloytolla Reaper have all these "matches" under your belts but both you cowards are afraid to drop one post in a comp.

So. You can shut your fucking mouth on being the "Superior Flamer" when it's readily apparent that you and The Alloytolla Pussy are just using the colors to garner some well needed e-cred without putting in the real work.

You and that ancient relic of a human Alloytolla talk such huge fucking games, and when both you bitches were called out, you each ran for the hills. I couldn't help notice that you tards have been going on a recruiting drive. If you silly fucks are soOoO high and mighty, why do you need numbers for a "fair" fight?
We won't play your silly game is all.

I suggested a viable alternative and you told me to go eat a dick.So as I previoulsy said,all I'm going to do now is sit back and laugh at what a complete failior that you are.It's hardly my problem that you're stuck in 2006 and don't know how to change,now is it.Either play to the audience as I suggested or go bother someone stupid enough to fall for your stupid games.

@Aryan this thing thinks she can troll us in to doing her work for her lol.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^Failure to spell failure noted.*

LoQs4vY.jpg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Untitled.jpg

Bastard factory doesn't do irony.If it did then you'd have one window licking retard doing spelling lames,then another retard going `pwned`. The fact is that you're so dumb that you will never understand this post is laughable.