Honor Games Standings.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Untitled.jpg

Bastard factory doesn't do irony.If it did then you'd have one window licking retard doing spelling lames,then another retard going `pwned`. The fact is that you're so dumb that you will never understand this post is laughable.

You look...
1ylttn.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Whine! Whine! Whine! Is all you do.
Fella, you claimed a "victory" after knowing full well that you were dealing with an alt account.

This whole ancient BH flaming contest garbage, which you and your brother are obsessed with reviving, is staler than one of Mongtini's crusty wanksocks.

Instead, why don't I ask @The Prowler to start an informative thread about car chassis, where you can offer your expert opinion?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
We won't play your silly game is all.

I suggested a viable alternative and you told me to go eat a dick.So as I previoulsy said,all I'm going to do now is sit back and laugh at what a complete failior that you are.It's hardly my problem that you're stuck in 2006 and don't know how to change,now is it.Either play to the audience as I suggested or go bother someone stupid enough to fall for your stupid games.

@Aryan this thing thinks she can troll us in to doing her work for her lol.
That ain't no "she" brother! At least not by British standards...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fella, you claimed a "victory" after knowing full well that you were dealing with an alt account.

This whole ancient BH flaming contest garbage, which you and your brother are obsessed with reviving, is staler than one of Mongtini's crusty wanksocks.

Instead, why don't I ask @The Prowler to start an informative thread about car chassis, where you can offer your expert opinion?

That's what you have? "I'm claiming victory after knowing full well..." What the fuck does that have to fucking do with the fucking price of tea in China you cowardly little bitch? You come up with some unbelievable off the wall excuses even your ass doesn't believe.

"The whole ancient BH flaming...," right, that "flaming" that you refer to, you admitted to in several threads taking part in matches if that's to be believed. Is there ANY record of YOU ever being in matches? The only thing everyone knows for sure is your love of wrestling dolls. Did I mention you admitted to liking wrestling?

Go ahead and ask that pickled brain jackass Prowler about autobody work and I'll Google everything that I don't know. You don't "Google" subjects and facts you aren't schooled in? I knew you were stupid, I just didn't think it rocketed below the threshold of some dried elephant nuts.

You really wanna do this again? Are you looking for my attention again? Well, you got it! Let's start scroll bombing each other again and fuck this place up. What do you say homo? You wanna go another 12 rounds with me?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You fucking idiot, if I was pairing up with literal trannies & homosexuals, you would be too since you post along with them all everyday, [FAGGOT].

SSS
- Don't pull a Danny now that your team has been utterly embarrassed.

Regulator Prime SSS shows that Alphag Aryan what’s what…

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's what you have? "I'm claiming victory after knowing full well..." What the fuck does that have to fucking do with the fucking price of tea in China you cowardly little bitch? You come up with some unbelievable off the wall excuses even your ass doesn't believe.

"The whole ancient BH flaming...," right, that "flaming" that you refer to, you admitted to in several threads taking part in matches if that's to be believed. Is there ANY record of YOU ever being in matches? The only thing everyone knows for sure is your love of wrestling dolls. Did I mention you admitted to liking wrestling?

Go ahead and ask that pickled brain jackass Prowler about autobody work and I'll Google everything that I don't know. You don't "Google" subjects and facts you aren't schooled in? I knew you were stupid, I just didn't think it rocketed below the threshold of some dried elephant nuts.

You really wanna do this again? Are you looking for my attention again? Well, you got it! Let's start scroll bombing each other again and fuck this place up. What do you say homo? You wanna go another 12 rounds with me?
You're a male LARP'ing as a female. Cope.

At least on this occasion, you didn't leave 2 angry responses to the same post, like the last time I triggered your hysterical, unstable ass. :LOL3:

Take your meds, STFU and get back in your fucking cage.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Honor Games Standings

Individual Standings:

1. Blurt 1-Win 0-Losses 0-Ties = 2 pts
1. Sir Super Southern 1-W 0-L 0-T = 2 pts

1. Flynn 1-Win 0-Losses 0-Ties = 2 pts
4. Master Pu 0-W 1-L 0-T = 0 pts
4. The Alloytolla reaper 0-W 1-L 0-T = 0 pts
4. Aryan 0-Wins 1-Loss 0-Ties = 0 pts

4. Herman 0-Wins 1-Loss 0-Ties = 0 pts