Honor Games Signup.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
HG-Logo.jpg

Hello my wonderful compatriots!

I have yet another message from The Council! They've worked long and hard to bring you these festivities and to show you their appreciation, The Honor Games are open to the general public. Yes. You heard correctly! Now you can call out that pesky and annoying poster that makes you seethe. Wanna see the testicular fortitude of a so-called male? You can call out a "male" even if you're a female, Transsexual, and more!

Are you a gluten for punishment? And you want certain stipulations added to a match like a 2-on-1? No problem, we've got you covered! We aim to please.

8aa22a5fda376e4e474af0799869118a.jpg

Callouts made are only good for 24 hours. If the callout is not accepted or not answered, the callout is canceled. Any accepted callout will be included in the May 15th events with it's own set of stipulations which may include end time and/or voting options. These rules are final. There is no appeals process no matter how much you beg. The cut off for this milestone event is Sunday May 14th @ 7 pm PST.

So if you're feeling strong and mean, let the forum know and crush someone in public at the first leg of the Honor Games!

The Council and I hope to see you there!

CiAo!

58559118-5239-4b47-82ef-2fa6397a9c62-CR0-0-917-917-PT0-SX220-V1.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I swear, these trannies are so emboldened and entitled nowadays, a fruity feltch artist like Blurt Bates is lucky I even acknowledge his corpse hoarding, cross-dressing ass!

PTOOOOOOOOOO!! *Spits on Blurt's soiled Marilyn Monroe wig*

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I swear, these trannies are so emboldened and entitled nowadays, a fruity feltch artist like Blurt Bates is lucky I even acknowledge his corpse hoarding, cross-dressing ass!

PTOOOOOOOOOO!! *Spits on Blurt's soiled Marilyn Monroe wig*
Sadly it could be a good idea and fight.

But they are weak. Many of them have sub 10K posts. Changes their names on a daily, no STAR POWER.

Back in the hey days it would be fun.

hell , I am not even an „alpha“. I don’t acknowledge this term. I am an independent, high value man like you guy, my friends.

I have more money then these 5 sexual demons will ever make together. LOL

I PARA CRUSHED Mongotini yesterday with just 1 post!!! :LOL3:

I guess I will hunt a new whoreson: @Krieg he reminds me of the epic fights, when we took over here. With MasterBlaster,. That was fun.

But these drag queens here???

Naw man. As you stated. I won‘t acknowledge even their existence. They haven’t qualified for any thing.

CRUSHED!!!

crush-can.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
:OhGawd:

That's a mistake one might expect from an inbread.
Wheat the people deserve better.
Why that's barley above primary school level composition!

<checks merit badge progress sheet>
Only two more to go!
Open you mouth, boi.

My local toilet stall is closed.

Let me use your boomer mouth as a MALE TOILET!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH&HHH

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sadly it could be a good idea and fight.

But they are weak. Many of them have sub 10K posts. Changes their names on a daily, no STAR POWER.

Back in the hey days it would be fun.

hell , I am not even an „alpha“. I don’t acknowledge this term. I am an independent, high value man like you guy, my friends.

I have more money then these 5 sexual demons will ever make together. LOL

I PARA CRUSHED Mongotini yesterday with just 1 post!!! :LOL3:

I guess I will hunt a new whoreson: @Krieg he reminds me of the epic fights, when we took over here. With MasterBlaster,. That was fun.

But these drag queens here???

Naw man. As you stated. I won‘t acknowledge even their existence. They haven’t qualified for any thing.

CRUSHED!!!

crush-can.gif
CRUSHED!!!

That simple catchphrase always used to get people seething. :LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If these inbred clowns were any more inbred they'd all be calling one another "mein Bruder."

Oh wait...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't see DoOf's poasts.
But I appreciate the confirmation that I made the correct decision.
LoL. You always open the "spoiler" to see my posts, you lying victim ;) I can see it on the BF terminal.

Filthy liar. LoL

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt's xtra salty n' sassy today...

What happened, did someone snigger at him dressed in his Britney Spears schoolgirl outfit in the post office queue again?
I heard some one called him "sir" . His Britney spears schoolgirl outfit wasn't enough to be assigned as a woman. "It's ma'am!" He yelled.

Maybe that's why he is salty lately. :Confused4: