Match Thread: reaper versus Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Everything from playing a 2200 player that you never did.

You are a fucking coward and your profile on chess.com proves it.
Prove I didn't. Surely if you are that confident that I lied please prove it. You can't so once again you lied. lol

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove I didn't. Surely if you are that confident that I lied please prove it. You can't so once again you lied. lol
Already have tard.

I just won't post screen shots leading to your real name.Unlike you.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly you're strug
You know full well that leads to my profile with my name in.Unlike a pauper like you,I'm a proper member so my name is on there.
That's on you chief. Anyway we've established that you are a liar and a racist. When you grow up and mature a little more we will talk. You're no match for me Pinocchio. Not on this forum and Chess.com. Sorry I hurt your feelings sweetie.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing wrong with roasting you or Lettuce Brain or the rest of the herbal tea sniffers, but following you about all the time is dang creepy. Show some empathy though, male menopause creates creepazoids.

I am put off by the obsessiveness. It is creepy. I have a passle of weirdos that have followed me about for years.

I don't think I'm worthy of that kind of obsession.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me and Countess or reaper?

Well, Flea. Reaper, well he's itching for action he's not equipped to handle. He perceives you as an easy target.

He just tries too hard. That's why half of these men here come across as cucks to me. My attitude is fuck off cuck, you're a weak ass bitch.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Flea. Reaper, well he's itching for action he's not equipped to handle. He perceives you as an easy target.

He just tries too hard. That's why half of these men here come across as cucks to me. My attitude is fuck off cuck, you're a weak ass bitch.
Flea doesn't like me because when I first joined here I was trolling Biggie. She stood up for him, I trolled on and she decided to put me on ignore.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Alticus is winning this match no problem :CooL:
Hi Bevy

I told Garraty that I'm done with reaper, and I am. This whole thing started over a misunderstanding. He didn't get the joke I was making. He was drunk too.

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Hi Bevy

I told Garraty that I'm done with reaper, and I am. This whole thing started over a misunderstanding. He didn't get the joke I was making. He was drunk too.
I don't remember him being that much of a dickhead but maybe he's going through some things, plus I think he's northern so that probably doesn't help matters

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't remember him being that much of a dickhead but maybe he's going through some things, plus I think he's northern so that probably doesn't help matters
It's all good. It's just the way forums go.