Match Thread: reaper versus Alticus

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's my believe that trust is like an ice cube. Once it melts it's gone. You can never earn someone's full trust again in my experience.

I'd like to think it's possible, in real life, but it also takes a lot of time. However, in a forum environment, I think it's much like you say.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to think it's possible, in real life, but it also takes a lot of time. However, in a forum environment, I think it's much like you say.
I mean how well can you truly know someone? Especially online. Look all of those poor souls who get their bank accounts drained by romance scammers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's exactly what they're doing and it's truly sad.

Back when I was on a dating app, now more than 11 or so years ago, they tried that shit with me.

"I want to do something nice for you, I want to give you money. What's your bank account number?"

I responded with something like "Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, you don't know me."

I blocked the clown.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Back when I was on a dating app, now more than 11 or so years ago, they tried that shit with me.

"I want to do something nice for you, I want to give you money. What's your bank account number?"

I responded with something like "Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, you don't know me."

I blocked the clown.
Good for you. I can't stand those fuckers.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sorry to say...as a so-called flamer, you are as entertaining as that UK cunt, Beetle-Juice Scoundrel. You're both droll trainspotters who look like they just crawled out of a shit-filled toilet.
And in the years you have been on these forums all you have ever done is whinge like the 60 year old man that you are.When we had the comp at poofers forum you done nothing,again.You have had plenty of times to show case some talent but as per usual all you do is pretend to be a young girl and moan about how bad these forums are.Atleast I do something to stirr things up to get things going.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And in the years you have been on these forums all you have ever done is whinge like the 60 year old man that you are.When we had the comp at poofers forum you done nothing,again.You have had plenty of times to show case some talent but as per usual all you do is pretend to be a young girl and moan about how bad these forums are.Atleast I do something to stirr things up to get things going.

Are you one of those Cunt Wrangler dudes from Third Rail? That forum was not that good.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you one of those Cunt Wrangler dudes from Third Rail? That forum was not that good.
Do something other than moan,tard.

Stir things up.Cause some shit ...

You just can't can you old man.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Prowler is a big strong macho guy and wants to fight women. It's the manly thing.
Nothing wrong with roasting you or Lettuce Brain or the rest of the herbal tea sniffers, but following you about all the time is dang creepy. Show some empathy though, male menopause creates creepazoids.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at this pathetic tard.

You're done kid.

Soz about your feelz.

Messed with the wrong awesome poster now didn't you lmao.
I have been sitting here laughing at your pathetic attempts at scooping your pride off the floor after I caught you lying. lol

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you saying I magically created that image file I posted exposing your lie?