cw_ fucked me.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
@cw_ is a bad girl!

She said this would be good!

I made artichoke for the first time. I steamed it in a pot with metal forks at the bottom because I don't have a steaming tray. I prepared it like the YouTube video recommended following @cw_ 's recommendation.

I even used extra butter! Way more than I felt comfortable using!

So I steamed it for 33 minutes, then cut it in half and took out the hairs. This shit fucking sucks! What the fuck. I thought it was going to be good, she is really gay for artichoke and I expected to be too because I love vegetables. Shit was 4/10 I can't believe I spent 45 minutes preparing, cooking and eating something that amounted to like half a tennis ball worth of so so quality plant material.

But it was an experience. I followed that lackluster meal by having a bowl of dry cereal with a scoop of Greek yogurt on it. Which I give a 7/10.

Photos included soon of the boiler set up and the plate I set up with extra butter, lemon, and the bisected artichoke.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
One of his other mottos was de gustibus non disputandum est. This is Latin, and directly translated, it means something like, “Of taste, there is no disputing.” My professor would always say, “You can't argue taste.” For an English teacher, reader, and now author, this is a great motto to have.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
So is "I wouldn't feed that shit to my slave." though I don't have slaves and if I did would treat them with kindness.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
well I eat a lot of vegetables and when I was making my grocery order I saw this one there for 1$ and I was like oh that sounds fun and got it

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Iam claiming artistic license.

Artichoke's thorns pierce
Bradley's tender heart shattered
Love lost, tears fall fast

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
An artichoke broke Bradley's heart,
Its thorny layers pierced his soul,
Leaving him wounded and torn apart,
A love lost, out of his control.

The bitter taste of betrayal lingers,
As memories of love turn sour,
In the depths of his broken heart, it lingers,
A love lost in an artichoke's power.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
I bought a jar of Marinated Artichoke Hearts. I had told myself I wasn't gonna post on this forum anymore or be active in the chat box but I decided to make one last post.

So they got these artichoke hearts that come in a little glass jar for like 3.50$ and they're pretty good but they're very oily. I think they're in some form of like olive oil or some shit, but they're sooo good I like how they have a pretty asparagus taste but they're definitely not like the fresh ones I've had.

That is all, good bye BF.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
you called me a bad girl badbrad. you owe me an apology.
remit.

also, have you fucked an artichoke yet?