Seamajor can get fucked with a pineapple

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Where is this going on?

It was every thread I was posting in lol. Mostly Polly Tics.

Im glad its contained in here now lol.

Lil ankle biter he is lol. I should toss him a turkey leg lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well Im off to do more Turkey day stuff, good talking to ya @Murdy . Hope your day isnt a sad one.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was every thread I was posting in lol. Mostly Polly Tics.

Im glad its contained in here now lol.

Lil ankle biter he is lol. I should toss him a turkey leg lol.

Is more than likely Raccoon

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel ya. Its why its at my house this year cause of losing my lil sis last year.

Work them taters girl!!! lol

I would give anything to have him back. Does this void ever go away?

I’m at his favorite beach right now for the 4x this week. I feel him here the most.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well Im off to do more Turkey day stuff, good talking to ya @Murdy . Hope your day isnt a sad one.
Sorry I caught this after I choked back some tears and found a nice rise in the sand to park my ass on.

Enjoy your day too Blazor. Try to get along with Sea, he is harmless and reminds me of my daddy. Xoxo

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1669318160_mn_34.jpg
Yeah well take this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Could be. Some people don't passively accept what they were taught by their parents, grandparents, etc. They analyze the world around them for themselves.

We both know Blazor doesn't have the capacity to do that.

Is asking people and comprehending their answers really that hard or is it just scary to step outside your belief systems?

I'm curious. Im not stupid so I don't know what it's like to be ....well....stupid and narrow minded.

Some of you would have a really bad time in the dirty south with southern black families. Oh man. Youd probably end up spewing the usual racist filth dems always spew when a black person shows they arent a dem plantation slave.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is asking people and comprehending their answers really that hard or is it just scary to step outside your belief systems?

I'm curious. Im not stupid so I don't know what it's like to be ....well....stupid and narrow minded.

Some of you would have a really bad time in the dirty south with southern black families. Oh man. Youd probably end up spewing the usual racist filth dems always spew when a black person shows they arent a dem plantation slave.

Says the defender of Nazi's and those who use the "N" word like it's a good thing.

Blandscape is right about your race issues.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I’m at his favorite beach right now for the 4x this week. I feel him here the most.

I've lost so many loved ones. The "void" dont go away, so you have to do the things that remind you of them, to fill the void. Like right now, you're at the beach, and it comforts you, because it reminds you of him. It will get easier. Just know he would want you happy, and not sad. I think if I died, and looked down on my son being sad that Im gone, would only make me sad, and then the rain would come down lol.

My lil sis loved the beach. We're suppose to take her ashes there around her birthday.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, it never goes away but one day you will be resigned.

It is ok to grieve... you are allowed to.