Seamajor can get fucked with a pineapple

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Could someone really get fucked with a pineapple ? I want proof.

iu

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep it’s real. A real women. Funny you don’t recognize the anatomy Dinky Dianna

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Happy Turkey day! Make sure y'all dont pull a Seamajor!!! Eat the pineapple! Dont shove it up yo ass!! lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been able to ignore his ignorant ass all this years. Hes "scrollable" hahaha.

I will never understand the claim that someone doesn’t matter when trophy threads with chops are being doled out.

Energy is contagious. I’m extremely selective of who I allow access to me for that reason.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Happy Turkey day! Make sure y'all dont pull a Seamajor!!! Eat the pineapple! Dont shove it up yo ass!! lol

Of all the delicious thanksgiving comfort food, this is what you’re offering?

Thanks, but NO thanks.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I will never understand the claim that someone doesn’t matter when trophy threads with chops are being doled out.

Energy is contagious. I’m extremely selective of who I allow access to me for that reason.

You do know, he been following me around, thread to thread, for weeks now, and he keeps posting the same chops of me, same pics of stuff. It got old. So, instead of him following me around every where, I thought I would bless this forum, with a thread for him to dump all his drivel in.

I wouldnt call this a trophy thread hahaha. More like a dumpster lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You do know, he been following me around, thread to thread, for weeks now, and he keeps posting the same chops of me, same pics of stuff. It got old. So, instead of him following me around every where, I thought I would bless this forum, with a thread for him to dump all his drivel in.

Following you around?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You big pussy. You sound like Dinky Dianna. You must mean, I’m winning.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Of all the delicious thanksgiving comfort food, this is what you’re offering?

Thanks, but NO thanks.

The music, or the pineapple lol?

Just put my pumpkin roll I baked into the fridge to cool. Its rolled up with yummy cream cheese icing. Turkey in the oven. Be making my homemade baked beans and homemade mac n cheese later. Family bringing other goodies.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Following you around?

Was lol. No shit!

We can have a thread about cupcakes, chocolate ones, strawberry ones, and in will come Sea, with "yoU an IgnOraNt Oakie" and not one word about cupcakes!!! lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The music, or the pineapple lol?

Just put my pumpkin roll I baked into the fridge to cool. Its rolled up with yummy cream cheese icing. Turkey in the oven. Be making my homemade baked beans and homemade mac n cheese later. Family bringing other goodies.

I lost my father and no one wants grief infused food. I was only asked to bring mashed potatoes and gravy because no one makes THAT like me.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You big pussy. You sound like Dinky Dianna. You must mean, I’m winning.

The only thing winning is your Mom, for being in the ground, unable to produce more illiterate fucks like you. lulz

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Was lol. No shit!

We can have a thread about cupcakes, chocolate ones, strawberry ones, and in will come Sea, with "yoU an IgnOraNt Oakie" and not one word about cupcakes!!! lol

Where is this going on?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I lost my father and no one wants grief infused food. I was only asked to bring mashed potatoes and gravy because no one makes THAT like me.

I feel ya. Its why its at my house this year cause of losing my lil sis last year.

Work them taters girl!!! lol