Site Supporter
Tacos are too expensive around here other than taco bell shit

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had to put the imbecile on a temporary ignore/time out over at VF....

My shins are nearly rubbed off to the bone.

My shins too!!! He nips at them like a land piranah!

At least he aint trying to sweep me with them hairy low hanging nut sacks! Hate to squash his nuts more than he squashes pineapples in his asshole!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Says the backwoods fucktard that created this very call out thread to Seamajor, retarded much?

Fucker gets to fuck up every thread, and I direct his attention to ONE..... and you call me retarded hahahaha, nigga pleez.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Make your own man! They always the bestest!

I weighed my plate of tacos last week..... hair over 1.3 pounds!!! Made for roughly $5-6!!!

Only way you get cheaper than that at Taco Hell is if you order 3 things from the "former" dollar menu lol.

I like going to Taco Hell, ordering a cheap dollar burrito, putting on my Southern charm, and asking for extra Diablo sauce lol, and getting like 15 of 'em! hahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

An authentic Mexican taco isn't all that hard to make. It's not too expensive either.

You can do carne asada (grilled beef), marinate it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground cumin and grill at a high temp to get it charred.

Warm a corn tortilla. Add grilled meat to tortilla, add some ripe avocado, a salsa you like, squeeze of lime...ta da, a taco!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
An authentic Mexican taco isn't all that hard to make. It's not too expensive either.

You can do carne asada (grilled beef), marinate it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground cumin and grill at a high temp to get it charred.

Warm a corn tortilla. Add grilled meat to tortilla, add some ripe avocado, a salsa you like, squeeze of lime...ta da, a taco!

This makes me want more tacos lolol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im actually eating some leftover spaghetti sauce (my Mom's recipe).

How many dinners are you eating tonight? Im curious... is it Italian, Mexican AND CHinese?

That is not nice, man. Keep that up and she will be rage eating to "fill the hole in her heart". Or rather... Doing it again.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Make your own man! They always the bestest!

I weighed my plate of tacos last week..... hair over 1.3 pounds!!! Made for roughly $5-6!!!

Only way you get cheaper than that at Taco Hell is if you order 3 things from the "former" dollar menu lol.

I like going to Taco Hell, ordering a cheap dollar burrito, putting on my Southern charm, and asking for extra Diablo sauce lol, and getting like 15 of 'em! hahaha

That is why I like to go down to Tijuana a few times per year. You can still get street tacos 3 for $1 down there (not in the tourist areas though). To make a profit at that price though those guys are working their asses off doing a volume business. They set up in working class blue collar areas (think mechanics, warehouse workers, taxi drivers, truck drivers, people working at the foreign owned electronics factories) and they have a constant flow of customers morning to night. Everyone who wants a quick affordable snack or meal.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That is why I like to go down to Tijuana a few times per year. You can still get street tacos 3 for $1 down there (not in the tourist areas though). To make a profit at that price though those guys are working theor asses off doing a volume business. They set up in working class blue collar areas (think mechanics, warehouse workers, taxi drivers, truck drivers, people working at the foreign owned electronics factories) and they have a constant flow of custo.ers morning to night. Everyone who wants a quick affordable snack or meal.

I lived off the street Completos in my 2 years in Chile. About a dollar or so for a hotdog smothered in avocado, cabbage or onion (or both), tomato, mayo, mustard, and a picante sauce. When me and the staff didn't have time to get down there to those street sheds, we'd go to a hole in the wall bodega closer to get a variation of Bologna and creamy cheese to put on their fresh pan. Freshest food I've ever eaten... even if it was processed. Needed no condiments at all.

Fat Oak put her kids down as Mapuche on the Californian census forms but I lived and worked and drank and knew actual actual Mapuche....some of whom I consider my mates.

Fat Oak is a fake brown race peddler.

Fat Oak needs to get another Covid jab.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That sounds good. I wouldn't complain about eating that especially if the prices was right.

A typical meal at one of these tacos places might be six street taco (which are smaller, about half the size of typical American tacos, but you can get a good variety). Maybe one Carne Asada Taco (marinated, grilled then chopped beef flank steak), one carnitas Taco (slow simmered then shredded pork), one adoba Taco ("Shepard style taco" normally pork these days due to cost but originally sheep meat), a goat meat Taco, a shredded stewed chicken Taco, and maybe one with napoles and eggs (napoles are cactus). That would be $2 and for $1 more you would get a plate of a scope of Spanish rice (the yellow and red colored rice), a scope of refried beans (it always is made with pork lard added), and Maybe a small cup of vegetable and pezole soup (vegetables with corn hominy). All tacos have veggies, cheese, and salsa on them. A can of coke is probably around $0.50.

So for $3.50 you get a pretty large and varied lunch. Oh, and don't forget the freebies because every place offers free certain freebies (it varies by vender) but freebies include grilled green onions and grilled chili peppers, pickled veggies, tortilla chips, or some places offer a free small cup of consome (soup) when you buy lunch from them.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We need to put a penny on Sea's head. Thats how we fixed it on a record player when it kept repeating.

Can you spare one? Do you have an issue with my advice to DD? I bet lots of Southern folks smoke. Glad you chew bubble gum.