Site Supporter ☠️
The fucker bad mouths this site and BF personally. Fuck this okie prick

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Could be. Some people don't passively accept what they were taught by their parents, grandparents, etc. They analyze the world around them for themselves.

We both know Blazor doesn't have the capacity to do that.

I learned most my "Confederate" knowledge from an old Black dude. You obviously didnt listen to Jenny hahaha.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He's going to bed without his supper and a warm ass.

You're welcome.

Im actually eating some leftover spaghetti sauce (my Mom's recipe).

How many dinners are you eating tonight? Im curious... is it Italian, Mexican AND CHinese?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why are you referring to me as "amigo"?

You're part of the 3 Stooges, where one of y'all go to fuck up this site, all y'all go lol.

I jus' find it funny he degrades fat people all the time, and you think he's your friend lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How much ketchup in the recipe?

About as much as your Daddy squirted into your Mom, to produce your tomato lookin' ass hahaha. Im sorry.... your tomato lookin' gut, you aint got an ass lol..... White girl hahahaha.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're part of the 3 Stooges, where one of y'all go to fuck up this site, all y'all go lol.

I jus' find it funny he degrades fat people all the time, and you think he's your friend lol.

When have I said anyone on this entire forum is my friend?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You should show Stubby a screeny of that epic zinger, he would probably giggle & jiggle like a bowl full of jelly!

Oh Im sure, be a shame if he..... came back hahaha. Like Trump? Ohhhhh, you would seeethe so hard hahahaha. How is Twitter btw? hahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
About as much as your Daddy squirted into your Mom, to produce your tomato lookin' ass hahaha. Im sorry.... your tomato lookin' gut, you aint got an ass lol..... White girl hahahaha.

I had to give you a "like" for trying. You failed, but you did make an effort.

I ain't got an ass. LMFAO

I just read about me not having an ass outloud to my partner. He laughed outloud...thinks you need to get your eyes checked.

If there's anything I have it's ass, buddy.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had to give you a "like" for trying. You failed, but you did make an effort.

I ain't got an ass. LMFAO

I just read about me not having an ass outloud to my partner. He laughed outloud...thinks you need to get your eyes checked.

If there's anything I have it's ass, buddy.

I cant even eat my spaghetti Im laughing so hard reading that lololol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I cant even eat my spaghetti Im laughing so hard reading that lololol.

You should. Having a fat ass when I was coming up, the Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, and all other flat ass women of the day, was not popular.

All the lily white girls gave me a hard time about it. It wasn't until much later that I understood that came from insecurities.
It took a while to realize men never complained, at least until my early 20's...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You should. Having a fat ass when I was coming up, the Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, and all other flat ass women of the day, was not popular.

All the lily white girls gave me a hard time about it. It wasn't until much later that I understood that came from insecurities.
It took a while to realize men never complained, at least until my early 20's...

Women be cray cray like that.... insecure and jealous as fuck of other Women.