Seamajor can get fucked with a pineapple

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You know what you said. I'm not playing this game with you.

It's your problem, not mine.

Exactly lol, cause I aint said shit hahaha.

If I say something, I mean it. Aint no pussy footin' around.

For the record, I dont usually make a habit of bad mouthing a forum, or its owner. The members on the other hand....... are a free for all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

For the record, I dont usually make a habit of bad mouthing a forum, or its owner. The members on the other hand....... are a free for all.

Liar.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey, Ive got it. Why don’t you lose you blatant ugly racism you seem to enjoy perpetuating. I wish I was a Jew you could hate me more. You live for assumptions and conspiracy theories. The other place is more receptive to that moronic bull shit. Scouse knows why he hates Jews, you don’t have a clue.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I could say something here but it would expose a confidence. I have to stop. But it's known, trust that.

Oh yeah? Soooooo, someone said something? Oh yeah, that sounds super factual hahaha.

I aint ever bad mouthed a forum or its owner. I might discuss "current events" going on at a forum, but thats it.

Never trust a Jew, especially one named SeaMoron.... or Aidsman.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey, Ive got it. Why don’t you lose you blatant ugly racism you seem to enjoy perpetuating. I wish I was a Jew you could hate me more. You live for assumptions and conspiracy theories. The other place is more receptive to that moronic bull shit. Scouse knows why he hates Jews, you don’t have a clue.

Says the guy that got banned for being racist hahaha. Bitch please.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh yeah? Soooooo, someone said something? Oh yeah, that sounds super factual hahaha.

I aint ever bad mouthed a forum or its owner. I might discuss "current events" going on at a forum, but thats it.

Never trust a Jew, especially one named SeaMoron.... or Aidsman.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
so are guys Bro.

They can be. But what Lily and I are talking about runs much... much deeper. Women will backstab a "friend" in a heartbeat to make themselves look better, etc.

Or are you talking about your fellow Queerdos too lol? Cause I believe that shit lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to you. Another drunk pissed off evening? Sorry your life sucks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They can be. But what Lily and I are talking about runs much... much deeper. Women will backstab a "friend" in a heartbeat to make themselves look better, etc.

Or are you talking about your fellow Queerdos too lol? Cause I believe that shit lol.

I generally talk shit to someone who's started on me first. I rarely talk about a person's looks otherwise. Most of us are a little below or a little above average. It's like the bell curve.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sea hates the following.....

1) Asians
2) Trumpers
3) Southerners
4) Fat people
5) Stupid people
6) Poor people

....is there any else you care to add, Mr. Seamoron?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I generally talk shit to someone who's started on me first. I rarely talk about a person's looks otherwise. Most of us are a little below or a little above average. It's like the bell curve.

Oh I know, and then some go beyond lol. I've seen plenty! Devious some are!!! Then some below, like you say lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I know, and then some go beyond lol. I've seen plenty! Devious some are!!! Then some below, like you say lol.

Why do you, quite often actually, post fairly even keeled posts to me and then go talk shit about me behind my back?

I can read. See, I go nowhere to talk shit to you but to you here, on this forum.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sea hates the following.....

1) Asians
2) Trumpers
3) Southerners
4) Fat people
5) Stupid people
6) Poor people

....is there any else you care to add, Mr. Seamoron?
Didnt You just call Lily fat? Yes 100% when it comes to Trump, and stupid people. You're fitting in well.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why do you, quite often actually, post fairly even keeled posts to me and then go talk shit about me behind my back?

I can read. See, I go nowhere to talk shit to you but to you here, on this forum.

Here is the thing, you are an odd one, I dont know how to take you. One minute you talk shit, next you aint, and then you talk shit some more. How am I suppose to take you!? You talk nicely to me, I can in fact talk nicely back. But I feel as if I can trust you as far as I can throw you hahaha.