(chop courtesy of Raven)

c75WzjJ.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wow, you saved me to your Photobucket, I feel honored hahaha.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, I seem to have hit a nerve. Did they Grays lose the war or not?

I know one thing aint no Man ever hit on you in a while, your fucking cunt hahaha. Its buried under too many folds!!! How the hell do you even pee? Does a forklift come along and lift a fold so it goes in the tub or some shit? Or do you have a special crack in the floor you hover over?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5FA805EA-2B33-4CF6-8293-AE436B16F668.jpeg

Your avatar is a huge improvement over the real you. Aren’t you embarrassed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know one thing aint no Man ever hit on you in a while, your fucking cunt hahaha. Its buried under too many folds!!! How the hell do you even pee? Does a forklift come along and lift a fold so it goes in the tub or some shit? Or do you have a special crack in the floor you hover over?

I see you're avoiding the actual topic. I can understand why you would do that. It's uncomfortable acknowledging reality isn't it?

You're shilling for people who, from beyond the grave, are saying "Get the fuck over it boy, we did."

• LOL
Reactions: X

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you and brakepad gay lovers now?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I see you're avoiding the actual topic. I can understand why you would do that. It's uncomfortable acknowledging reality isn't it?

You're shilling for people who, from beyond the grave, are saying "Get the fuck over it boy, we did."

Just like you're ignoring that 2 Ton Tummy hahahaha.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How much does it hurt to know your side was going to lose no matter what? Lost cause. You're being erased from the future, if not from the past.

Dont hurt as bad as your feet and ankles must hurt, from all that weight pushing down on them when you go get a snackie lololol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahahaha, I love riling you fucks up. I'd say jump when I say, but I dont want the earthquake meter to go off hahahaha.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's okay. He's lashing out in pain and humiliation; he internalized it ages ago. He huffs and puffs uselessly; cries in his Cheerios about the confederacy rather than be a grown man about it.
I think it's deeper than that, I think it's generational anguish that has made it's way into the dna.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's deeper than that, I think it's generational anguish that has made it's way into the dna.

Could be. Some people don't passively accept what they were taught by their parents, grandparents, etc. They analyze the world around them for themselves.

We both know Blazor doesn't have the capacity to do that.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was lead to believe there was some slappin' going on in here

must say I'm leavin' dissapointed