Shit That Annoys You

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Actually, I'm polyamorous. I have a husband and a wife.

were you bisexual before the attack?

No. I was very, very straight, but then my gay neighbor turned me with his agenda. I heard him talkng about gay rights, and it just instantly turned me bi.

I have a theory that women can become bisexual (aka turnt out) AFTER dealing with men in straight encounters… but gay men and homophobes are queer since birth.

LOL. I definitely agree that gay men and homophobes are queer since birth. LMAO
I do not agree on this matter.
There are also the cases of young boys, particularly, who are abused by older men, whose orientation and general sexual psychology and behavior is altered from what it would have naturally been.

All homos are not born that way. Some are indeed made, though certainly not all.

..but on the whole it is true to say it is not a choice.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No. I was very, very straight, but then my gay neighbor turned me with his agenda. I heard him talkng about gay rights, and it just instantly turned me bi.

I have a theory that women can become bisexual (aka turnt out) AFTER dealing with men in straight encounters… but gay men and homophobes are queer since birth.

That theory has been around for a long time and was very popular in the 1990's. The reality is decades of looking for a "gay gene" has turned up nothing. The majority of gay mean describe a formative encounter with a pefophile/older gay man who butt fucmed them and turned them "gay".

There is another claim that women with certain conditions in their uterus make men gay but that is actively debated in the sciencific community where as it is notndesputed that most gay men became gaynthpughba PLEASE ASS BOX ME! encounter. This also explains the huge interest in the gay community with young boys.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That theory has been around for a long time and was very popular in the 1990's. The reality is decades of looking for a "gay gene" has turned up nothing. The majority of gay mean describe a formative encounter with a pefophile/older gay man who butt fucmed them and turned them "gay".

There is another claim that women with certain conditions in their uterus make men gay but that is actively debated in the sciencific community where as it is notndesputed that most gay men became gaynthpughba PLEASE ASS BOX ME! encounter. This also explains the huge interest in the gay community with young boys.

So, then, you're heterosexual because a woman fucked you when you were a kid, since there's no heterosexual gene, either. Makes perfect sense. I guess a man fucked me when I was a kid, and I just don't remember it.

[Shit that annoys me: Stupid posts like the one from Odorin]

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no ‘gay gene.’ There is no ‘straight gene.’ Sexuality is just complex, study confirms
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Aug 29, 2019 6:53 PM EDT

The report finds that human DNA cannot predict who is gay or heterosexual. Sexuality cannot be pinned down by biology, psychology or life experiences, this study and others show, because human sexual attraction is decided by all these factors.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Oerdin

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So, then, you're heterosexual because a woman fucked you when you were a kid, since there's no heterosexual gene, either. Makes perfect sense. I guess a man fucked me when I was a kid, and I just don't remember it.

Doubtful and, yes, being heterosexual is undoubtedly genetically based in order to propagate the species.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Doubtful and, yes, being heterosexual is undoubtedly genetically based in order to propagate the species.

You just keep talking out yer ass, don't you? See my post above.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its either bad genes, a hormonal imbalance at a certain stage of pregnancy or being brought up and convinced hee a fag

its all abnormal

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
whats fish n chips?
best thing i ever ate in london

Various battered and deep fried fish species, and chunky fries?

Fish and chips are better in Oz though... Flake (gummy shark) is my favourite along with scallops.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
People who call batteries in a shell/box, "solar generators"... they don't generate squat. The panels convert sunlight. The batteries are just batteries.

And people who call evaporative coolers, "air conditioning".

There is no gas or condenser involved. They're just glorified fan units that blow over water.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
People that leave skid marks on the toilet bowl or people that drop a smelly shit and don’t have the common decency to curtesy-flush the bulk coming out their arse in the first place, and thus curbing the foul stank and shit-molecules in the air. Fucking disgusting.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
People that don't clean up for themselves and you arrive in the camp within 1-3 days...

Paper towels, bottle caps, peculiar plastics... all over the place, and you're obligated to leave the joint pristine...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Going out to nature and encountering a bunch of humans. Phooey!

Very common here in California. We have national parks, state parks, county parks, and city parks but one thing they all share is way to many people want to use them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Things that piss me off. Shares which are not vested. Nothing pisses me off more than seening "value of account" $42,000 and seeing the present value is only $1300 because shares aren't vested. I want blood. Seriously, start chopping heads off.

Other things which piss me off. People who raise real estate taxes or business taxes. Time to kill them as well. An axe to the head seems wonderful.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
People that leave skid marks on the toilet bowl or people that drop a smelly shit and don’t have the common decency to curtesy-flush the bulk coming out their arse in the first place, and thus curbing the foul stank and shit-molecules in the air. Fucking disgusting.

I take it you had the dubious honour of using the bathroom after Lily/Poarkasaurus had been in...