Shit That Annoys You

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I hate when I'm driving and there is some asshole on a bike and you cant get around him and he is backing up traffick. And if he suddenly falls and you hit him its gonna be your fault.

You see people doing that here and there is a perfectly good sidewalk.....they are in the road intentionally. I dont know how anyone can be okay doing that. I would be very uncomfortable riding a bike on a main road with cars backed up behind me.

Its dangerous and aggravating.

Here, riding a bicycle on a sidewalk is illegal. It gets you a fine.

On the other hand, we're also the center of the universe when it comes to municipally-funded bike lanes. At least in Canada.

Not that this helps alleviate the ire of motorists, mind you; even main thoroughfares and downtown streets have been narrowed down almost out of existence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fireworks at 11pm annoy the shit outta me

Back in my 20s when I was married to my first husband we would all be hammered lighting them off and shooting guns until 4 or 5am lol.

It was up north though so only campers would have been annoyed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
DloB10q.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Men in Los Angeles… do they have $10 or $10,000,000?!?!?? You can’t tell… EVAH!

I truly disliked the money grubbing dating scene in L.A. and that was 20 years ago. I can remember going out with friends on the Sunset Strip and even the girls who were 5s and 7s would automatically ask "what type of car do you drive" and "how much money do you make". 20 years later and those chicks are probably on their third divorce while I own four houses.

It is their own fault for being gold diggers.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I truly disliked the money grubbing dating scene in L.A. and that was 20 years ago. I can remember going out with friends on the Sunset Strip and even the girls who were 5s and 7s would automatically ask "what type of car do you drive" and "how much money do you make". 20 years later and those chicks are probably on their third divorce while I own four houses.

I’m a 7, but I’m funny as fuck lol

But I’m talking about the guys driving around in BMWs living in tents in Venice and Santa Monica lol

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Girls who were 5s or 7s? What are you? A 4?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They cant all be 3's or 4's like you, tramp.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
]

does your wife feel like a dike when she sees your fat hairy moobs dangling like tennis balls in tube socks over that pregnant looking belly?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
]

does your wife feel like a dike when she sees your fat hairy moobs dangling like tennis balls in tube socks over that pregnant looking belly?
I am harry. Not fat tho. Sorry.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, let's see... I am 6'1.5" tall, light brown hair, which turns reddish blond in the sun (that would be my Scottish side), blue eyes, about 220lbs (so a bit to lose but not bad for early to mid 40's), still have a relatively athletic build from my years in the Army, well educated, driven and successful, know how to treat a lady and am told I am fairly charming by ladies. I am not claiming to be an Adonis but do think I have a fair amount to offer. I suspect this is why I never had difficulty finding a girlfriend and am happily married to a woman who also has many accomplishments and physical attributes which set her apart.

Is that good enough to answer your question? Hell, I can still pass Army height/weight/age requirements even now. How about you, Lotusbud? I could be wrong but my image of you is short, fat, with a sour disposition. Maybe adopt a few more cats and see if that helps you out? Oh, and, of course, several more bottles of red wine.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, let's see... I am 6'1.5" tall, light brown hair, which turns reddish blond in the sun (that would be my Scottish side), blue eyes, about 220lbs (so a bit to lose but not bad for early to mid 40's), still have a relatively athletic build from my years in the Army, well educated, driven and successful, know how to treat a lady and am told I am fairly charming by ladies. I am not claiming to be an Adonis but do think I have a fair amount to offer. I suspect this is why I never had difficulty finding a girlfriend and am happily married to a woman who also has many accomplishments and physical attributes which set her apart.

Is that good enough to answer your question? Hell, I can still pass Army height/weight/age requirements even now. How about you, Lotusbud? I could be wrong but my image of you is short, fat, with a sour disposition. Maybe adopt a few more cats and see if that helps you out? Oh, and, of course, several more bottles of red wine.

I'm neither short nor fat and one of my distinguishing characteristics is how much I enjoy a good laugh. Some of my friends have called me the funniest person they've ever met. I also have a very big heart. I don't have any cats. I love, love, love dogs and we may get a couple soon, after we move to our new home. I have never had difficulty finding a boyfriend, btw. Never.

PS, thanks for rec'ing that post, @Murdock .

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm neither short nor fat and one of my distinguishing characteristics is how much I enjoy a good laugh. Some of my friends have called me the funniest person they've ever met. I also have a very big heart. I don't have any cats. I love, love, love dogs and we may get a couple soon, after we move to our new home. I have never had difficulty finding a boyfriend, btw. Never.

I can’t help it… he is tall xoxo

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
]

Fuck him. My husband's taller.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
]

I thought you had a wife?!?!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
]

I thought you had a wife?!?!!

Um, that was a joke.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Ok Wft is happening here?!
Lotus is getting me turned on, Felt my dick move a little bit

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In college at UCSB girls kept calling me the short one because my eight room mates were all 6'2 to 6'7" (minus one guy who was 5'9 and another who was 5'11" but barely really hung out with us. I was like "I am over 6'1" so why say I am short?" The thing that really burned is it was a Chinese chick who was 5'5" tall which said it.

At some point you just said, yeah, sure, piss off, lady. I bet your dad isn't even 5'6" tall. True story: Still fucked her. Even though we weren't going out she still got super jealous all the time. Talk about mate guarding.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I'm polyamorous. I have a husband and a wife.

were you bisexual before the attack?

No. I was very, very straight, but then my gay neighbor turned me with his agenda. I heard him talkng about gay rights, and it just instantly turned me bi.

I have a theory that women can become bisexual (aka turnt out) AFTER dealing with men in straight encounters… but gay men and homophobes are queer since birth.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I'm polyamorous. I have a husband and a wife.

were you bisexual before the attack?

No. I was very, very straight, but then my gay neighbor turned me with his agenda. I heard him talkng about gay rights, and it just instantly turned me bi.

I have a theory that women can become bisexual (aka turnt out) AFTER dealing with men in straight encounters… but gay men and homophobes are queer since birth.

LOL. I definitely agree that gay men and homophobes are queer since birth. LMAO