Shit That Annoys You

BF professes to be a veteran...I don't know why he tolerates him. I wish I could take my donation back. He allows trolls to run this place...

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
One time if you went to a live gig and bought a T-shirt not many people had the same, you could only get them at the gig, now anyone can buy them online, it’s not the same.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
One time if you went to a live gig and bought a T-shirt not many people had the same, you could only get them at the gig, now anyone can buy them online, it’s not the same.
Why not make your own T-shirt like a picture of you and your dog - - - - - - - -

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
past month has been costly and a complete piss off

--first I order weed cheap only to get a pound of summat no one even wants -850
--buy my first ever rig only to have it break a week later -80
--bought a extract machine for almost 800, get dinged in FED EX fees over -231
--Buy an expensive concentrates Vape(Puff Co Peak) ,the only part not covered(Atomizer) breaks and can't be replaced -450

etc.. sigh
Being a coke fiend would've been cheaper that month.

Jackasses who drive like stunt drivers in the summer. Speeding is one thing. I'm talking about jackasses who drive aggressively and endanger other people on the roads.

I wouldn't have any sympathy if I witnessed one of these reckless bastards wipe out into a concrete barrier or ditch.

I had some jackass driving behind me earlier today as we were both coming off from a merge and picks up speed and passed me before he or she (I assume it was a guy. Some can't feel macho without pulling stunts) reached the dotted line. Then starts weaving in and out of traffic like a maniac. Those are the kind of people that should lose control of their vehicle and go flying out onto the pavement.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="knife wielder, post: 62050, member: Those are the kind of people that should lose control of their vehicle and go flying out onto the pavement.[/QUOTE]

Only people that go flying out of there car are morons like you who don't wear there seat belt !

Top Bottom