Shit That Annoys You

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We went to Costco this morning and the food court is still only serving a limited menu due to Covid. Man, I was craving one of the BBQ brisket sandwiches while my wife wanted their turkey and provolone pesto sandwich but they're all off the menu. :(

The turkey and provolone was really good too as they'd grill the turkey and melt the cheese. Heck, they even would grill the onions then put it all on a giant ciabatta roll. Not bad for $3.99.

So tell us what your little first world disappointments are?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Crowded stores and long lines.

I may look alright...I may even smile at strangers......but inside I'm tantruming. Because yes, a part of me DOES feel that when I need to go to the store, other people should stay home.

Lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who chit chat with the tellers or store clerks and waste my time when I'm trying to pay for something or get something done.

That really irritates me.

In that regard, I'm not very patient.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We went to Costco this morning and the food court is still only serving a limited menu due to Covid. Man, I was craving one of the BBQ brisket sandwiches while my wife wanted their turkey and provolone pesto sandwich but they're all off the menu. :(

The turkey and provolone was really good too as they'd grill the turkey and melt the cheese. Heck, they even would grill the onions then put it all on a giant ciabatta roll. Not bad for $3.99.

The greasy provolone pesto sandwich at Costco. I bought it once on a friend's recommendation, it's terrible, imo.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The greasy provolone pesto sandwich at Costco. I bought it once on a friend's recommendation, it's terrible, imo.

I see what you did there.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see what you did there.

Seriously, I didn't care for it. I think your sandwich is the better one at Costco.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have read they were discontinuing the BBQ brisket so I wanted to go down and get it one last time but it wasn't to be. A few years ago we went on vacation down to Baja and decided to pull into Costco to pick up a few things. To my surprise they had a slightly different food court menu including a really great pulled pork sandwich for four bucks. I haven't seen it any where else at any Costco I have been to. :(

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have read they were discontinuing the BBQ brisket so I wanted to go down and get it one last time but it wasn't to be. A few years ago we went on vacation down to Baja and decided to pull into Costco to pick up a few things. To my surprise they had a slightly different food court menu including a really great pulled pork sandwich for four bucks. I haven't seen it any where else at any Costco I have been to. :(

I've read about regional differences both in products and food court offerings, so I don't find that so surprising.

I am a Costco fan, but it sometimes results in spending more than I planned.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This!:Pissed5:
E2NgNsU.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The sticky screen covers for your mobile, impossible to get perfect and no matter what you do there's always a bit of dust caught underneath it, better than a scratch I suppose but still irritating all the same...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who chit chat with the tellers or store clerks and waste my time when I'm trying to pay for something or get something done.

That really irritates me.

In that regard, I'm not very patient.

You'd hate Portugal. Everyone chats with everyone. It's considered impolite if you don't have something to say to the people who wait on you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah I hate when I'm driving and there is some asshole on a bike and you cant get around him and he is backing up traffick. And if he suddenly falls and you hit him its gonna be your fault.

You see people doing that here and there is a perfectly good sidewalk.....they are in the road intentionally. I dont know how anyone can be okay doing that. I would be very uncomfortable riding a bike on a main road with cars backed up behind me.

Its dangerous and aggravating.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah I hate when I'm driving and there is some asshole on a bike and you cant get around him and he is backing up traffick. And if he suddenly falls and you hit him its gonna be your fault.

You see people doing that here and there is a perfectly good sidewalk.....they are in the road intentionally. I dont know how anyone can be okay doing that. I would be very uncomfortable riding a bike on a main road with cars backed up behind me.

I would hit them if I could get away with it...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would hit them if I could get away with it...

I know the feeling. In the morning they make people late for work because they cant just use the damn sidewalk!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve copped a lot of this annoying shit in my V6...drivers that sit in the fast lane doing 10km’s under the speed limit! There should be a law allowing a bullet in the temple for that shit behaviour.