Shit That Annoys You

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Contracts, people, media, taxes, leftists, neocons, religious nutters, pineapple on pizza....

Noooooo!!!! Pineapple on pizza is the BEST! Try it with bacon!!!! :)

It's sacrilege and an affront to the pie....

#1 rule in my house. No pizza with pineapple may enter, ever...
It's called a Hawaiian pizza here (Ham & Pineapple) don't ask why but it's also one of my favourites mmmm

You're dead to me.

Off my Christmas card list!

Me too. Me too, please! Please ignore me, too!

Shove a pineapple up your gaping cunt and post a pic of it with note saying "Leave me alone, Freud" and it's a done deal.

Shove your tiny little penis into a thimble and post it with a note saying, "It fit, with room to spare" and I'll think about it.

I don't think the Jolly Green Giant's seamstress would appreciate that...

No need for that. Just a regular thimble. Does mommy have one you can use?

The Jolly Green Giant's mum passed away, dummy...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Women that think that any man wants them or needs their shit, in a world where billions of either sexes are existing on a rock and can freely travel and communicate. Young women are bad but middle aged women are the worst. So many have internalised that feeling in their teens they first experienced where they were the apple in daddy's eye and pursued by young upstart suitors who could barely wipe their own arses....and then these princesses hit middle to late age in a series of bad choices and bad luck.

Lulz...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People who bring a load of shit on themselves by their behaviour, then try to play the victim, reap it you cunt...

And they always want your advice and always get the "yeah, but" syndrome and they refuse to take responsibility for anything.

I cant stand people who flying monkey for narcs either.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who bring a load of shit on themselves by their behaviour, then try to play the victim, reap it you cunt...

And they always want your advice and always get the "yeah, but" syndrome and they refuse to take responsibility for anything.

Did take long for SD to figure your sorry self out. Huh?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I get annoyed when I fold the paper carefully when I’m shitting, but I’m not concentrating and push poo on my finger by mistake because I’m logged onto Bastard Factory and laughing my arse off at the banter. Then I have to put my shit down on the magazine pedestal and investigate my finger for effect of taint. Shitting is something I’m not proud of. Why should a pleasant being as myself have to shit at all?!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did take long for SD to figure your sorry self out. Huh?

Been day drinking a little bit? Who the fuck is SD?

NM....go sleep it off. When I said "flying monkeys".....I wasn't calling you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Swamp Duck. Duh. It’s 8:45 am here hon. I start at 5:00 pm. I’m sure youve had your Mommies little helper already.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I get annoyed when I fold the paper carefully when I’m shitting, but I’m not concentrating and push poo on my finger by mistake because I’m logged onto Bastard Factory and laughing my arse off at the banter. Then I have to put my shit down on the magazine pedestal and investigate my finger for effect of taint. Shitting is something I’m not proud of. Why should a pleasant being as myself have to shit at all?!
Don't shit and post. Eat more greens, bro!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know Seaboobs...everyone who knows I was addicted to drugs knows because I openly posted about it, right?

I spent a year in a program and posted about it on my weekend AVOs. Then I posted from aftercare for two years.

I'm not sure why you think this is some heavy hitting ammo that bothers me. Im the one who openly talked about it. I have absolutely no bad feelings or shame that I've accomplished 8 years of recovery and better managed ptsd. You honestly read like a drunken hater.

Perhaps you are just angry when you see people who have accomplished what you are not strong enough to even tackle.

You are a basic narc playing flying monkey to an absolute narcy shitbag. You are one of those kinds of bitter fucktards that probably thinks Shanann Watts had it coming.

*belch*

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahaa...I’m actually allergic to meat from a relatively new to science discovery. I have mammalian meat allergy brought on by a tick 9 years ago. I nearly died. I discovered that a tick had injected me with an Alpha Gal’ (Gallium) protein enzyme that cause me to react to red meat. I’ve being fighting it ever since. My immunity has got better...I’m a fighter! It cost me $500.00 to exact the information from a professor that made the link the whole world over here in Sydney. She gave Americans hope with their lone star tick epidemic.

True story.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hahahahahahaa...I’m actually allergic to meat from a relatively new to science discovery. I have mammalian meat allergy brought on by a tick 9 years ago. I nearly died. I discovered that a tick had injected me with an Alpha Gal’ (Gallium) protein enzyme that cause me to react to red meat. I’ve being fighting it ever since. My immunity has got better...I’m a fighter! It cost me $500.00 to exact the information from a professor that made the link the whole world over here in Sydney. She gave Americans hope with their lone star tick epidemic.

True story.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Yea, that sucks. I'm doing the sports bar thing tomorrow for a few beers while waiting for Buffalo Wings take-out freezing my ass off outside. The Covid spread is leading to restaurants again, so I'm not risking it. I'll think of you when I eat those juicy wings.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I haven’t farted in over nine years...other than on the toilet. I can’t take the risk. Being a gastrointestinal affliction...I simply can’t trust myself lest I shart. I’ll give Biden a run for his fucking presidency!
:ThumbsUp1:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I haven’t farted in over nine years...other than on the toilet. I can’t avoid the risk. Being a gastrointestinal affliction...I simply can’t trust myself lest I shart. I’ll give Biden a run for his fucking presidency!
Damn man. You can let them rip swimming tho.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I haven’t farted in over nine years...other than on the toilet. I can’t avoid the risk. Being a gastrointestinal affliction...I simply can’t trust myself lest I shart. I’ll give Biden a run for his fucking presidency!

Pretty sure he's straight , but good advice for those of your ilk who take swimmers up the blurter?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I shouldn’t eat meat, but I know that I need the Iron and protein. I have an Applied Science Degree and consequently think that I always know better! It comes with the distinction as such. Fuck all that...if this “affliction” is in my system for life...it’s going to be on my terms!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Pretty sure he's straight , but good advice for those of your ilk who take swimmers up the blurter?
Frood cleaning behind the couch after a rough night with Sum Bum:
wH6G3Ol.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I shouldn’t eat meat, but I know that I need the Iron and protein. I have an Applied Science Degree and consequently think that I always know better! It comes with the distinction as such. Fuck all that...if this “affliction” is in my system for life...it’s going to be on my terms!
Eat bananas bro. The potassium binds you up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Eat bananas bro. The potassium binds you up.
I eat bananas and so do you! Lol :ThumbsUp3: