Should FaeryAnne be sold into Slavery in The New South?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wait, is Aidsman actually suggesting that right wing whites should be imprisoned and used as slave labour?

Even if his fantasy became a reality and joggers seized powah, his black fetish wouldn't save his elderly white ass and he'd soon be joining us "white devils" in the camps.

I think it's a good idea.

Of course you do, you are a Communist sympathiser after all.

What does communism have to do with any of this?

Oh, never mind. I know you can't answer that question.

So the fact that you're a far left red has no relevance to your fantasy of imprisoning right wingers in the gulags?

Does the fact that you are a racist fascist with visions of murdering all lefties have relevance to your inability to get a stupid joke?

I don't wish to murder you people. I just want all woke SJW types removed from positions of power and influence within society.
I want em all gassed like hitler did to the jews.

I wish Hitler had actually done that, to the elite Jews anyway.
He did and to shitloads of non jews too. If hitler is your Jesus, why deny him thrice?

Fella, there is no evidence of this, absolutely none. Unless you count the confessions from German soldiers which were extracted through torture.

When you're getting booted in the testicles to the point where you'll never shoot your load again, you would admit to pretty much anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Frankly, beta cuck soy boy liberal male feminists tend to have high rates of sexual assual and rape. It makes sense too. They know they can't compete with real men so their dating strategy seems to be to say what ugly family it's want to hear and to allow themselves to be berated and verbally abused by those same ugly radical feminists hoping that means they can get close and finally get laid. The problem is that beta cuck behavior just makes most women dislike them and not respect them. Thus why so many end up being being rapists and harassers. When you are a loser this becauses the strategy for liberal real loser beta males.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I mean the left attracts predators because as long as someone is repeating the right script they will be tolerated. And their rhetorics can be used to justify anything.

That's why all the pedos who are "map activists" attach to the left and want the LGBTQP.

The left protects predators. Like we recently saw with the girl who was raped in school and the leftwing activist verbally attacked the girl and her father. That's just one we SAW. There are many who argue transpeople CANT ever be rapists even if they "force sex" because to be a rapist you have to have "power" and transpeople have no power. So it cant be rape. And if you report it you are a transphobe. This is how activists are thinking.