Should i go full blown Karen on this or nah?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jews havent been killing grandmas chickens. Then there's the groundhog problem too! I'll be smoking at least a dozen of them hopefully!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Jews havent been killing grandmas chickens. Then there's the groundhog problem too! I'll be smoking at least a dozen of them hopefully!
Wow, such a badass! Killing little creatures that can't defend themselves for fuck all sounds soo you, I suppose you got to take all those years of bullying you suffered out on something...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, such a badass! Killing little creatures that can't defend themselves for fuck all sounds soo you, I suppose you got to take all those years of bullying you suffered out on something...
They dont have to live on our land. There's a whole wide world out there. GTFO, simple really.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotta cut down the population if they are killing the chickens ......there is a lack of predator/prey balance people have to step in for conservation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gotta cut down the population if they are killing the chickens ......there is a lack of predator/prey balance people have to step in for conservation.
Seriously! Its a farm after all! The groundhogs eat the fukin beans and dig 6" dia holes all over, the coons and the possums kill chickens. She had guineas to eat the ticks and now they're all dead too. That was either a bobcat or a fox most likely. I'll fukin murder them too! My in laws are elderly now and they arent hanging out all night to take care of this shit. Any one of these libtarded assclowns wouldnt make it 6 months on a farm before they had to do the same shit! Why an $1800 scope on a $300 rifle indeed!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They dont have to live on our land. There's a whole wide world out there. GTFO, simple really.
Quite clearly they do or they wouldn't be there, do you think there's some sort of Possum conspiracy to steal off people like you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Quite clearly they do or they wouldn't be there, do you think there's some sort of Possum conspiracy to steal off people like you?
niggers need to move into your house and you should be forced to take care of em. Fukin dork!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never did get that damn coloring book. And I wanted it.

I really wanted to see what a coloring book about garbage men looked like lol.

Maybe they lied to me and then talked shit about the crazy bitch in the trailer that was mad about the possum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So yesterday there was an injured possum wandering around the street by my house. And it had died in the street in front of my house.

The garbage men show up and stop to take my garbage. I'm sitting on my deck with coffee and my 4 year old is eating her breakfast next to me at her tot table. My 15 year old was also out.

So Squish got up to watch the garbage men. She loves the truck.

Well they saw the dead possum(I was going to put on outside gloves and move it into the woods across the street so it could decompose without us seeing/smelling it. It had babies in its pouch.... so sad) and I guess they decided to clean it up.

But before picking it up, the guy came around with a metal baseball bat and began beating this possums corpse, and it was getting flung around by the impact and my poor Squish just turned away and started SOBBING. I immediately took her in the house and she was really upset for a while.

I mean was that shit really fucking nessesary?! They couldnt just poke it? They HAD to beat it and smear its guts on the street right in front of 4 year old?

Should I call and bitch or just drop it and not spend Wensday mornings outside until after the sociopath garbage men are gone?

My kid is STILL disturbed by that. She is now afraid of the garbage men. Trying to tell her they wanted to make sure it was dead just makes the whole thing WORSE. Uhg.
I say nah. The garbos could definitely have used some discretion, but bashing the soon-to-be dead animals is the humane thing to do, unless of course the babies could’ve been saved. Garbos can be an alcoholic bunch so best not draw attention to yourself and family. Leave it be in my honest opinion. Sorry that you had to witness such crass behaviour. If I’m in the neighbourhood show me who the garbos are...I’ll bash ‘em for you! ;)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So yesterday there was an injured possum wandering around the street by my house. And it had died in the street in front of my house.

The garbage men show up and stop to take my garbage. I'm sitting on my deck with coffee and my 4 year old is eating her breakfast next to me at her tot table. My 15 year old was also out.

Well they saw the dead possum(I was going to put on outside gloves and move it into the woods across the street so it could decompose without us seeing/smelling it. It had babies in its pouch.... so sad) and I guess they decided to clean it up.

But before picking it up, the guy came around with a metal baseball bat and began beating this possums corpse, and it was getting flung around by the impact and my poor Squish just turned away and started SOBBING. I immediately took her in the house and she was really upset for a while.

I mean was that shit really fucking nessesary?! They couldnt just poke it? They HAD to beat it and smear its guts on the street right in front of 4 year old?

Should I call and bitch or just drop it and not spend Wensday mornings outside until after the sociopath garbage men are gone?

My kid is STILL disturbed by that. She is now afraid of the garbage men. Trying to tell her they wanted to make sure it was dead just makes the whole thing WORSE. Uhg.
I say nah. The garbos could definitely have used some discretion, but bashing the soon-to-be dead animals is the humane thing to do, unless of course the babies could’ve been saved. Garbos can be an alcoholic bunch so best not draw attention to yourself and family. Leave it be in my honest opinion. Sorry that you had to witness such crass behaviour. If I’m in the neighbourhood show me who the garbos are...I’ll bash ‘em for you! ;)

Keep reading lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Keep reading lol
It’s strange how I remember vividly the mercy-kills I’ve done to various animals over my entire life. I’ve never enjoyed doing it, but the injuries where too severe to save them. There’s nothing more horrible when an animal is clinging on to dear life but in massive pain, and you have to get into a position to pull off the kill efficiently.

For anyone that wants to know the perfect striking point...base of the head and spine. RIP.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Keep reading lol
It’s strange how I remember vividly the mercy-kills I’ve done to various animals over my entire life. I’ve never enjoyed doing it, but the injuries where too severe to save them. There’s nothing more horrible when an animal is clinging on to dear life but in massive pain, and you have to get into a position to pull off the kill efficiently.

For anyone that wants to know the perfect striking point...base of the head and spine. RIP.

This was insane. It wasnt a mercy kill. It was a Gwar concert.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Keep reading lol

This was insane. It wasnt a mercy kill. It was a Gwar concert.
RSPCA should’ve been called in that case, but you still don’t want some nutters knowing or thinking that it might be you...without me saving you all and going for them myself. ;)