Should i go full blown Karen on this or nah?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You should color in the books dead animals and bats in the hands of the garbagemen tell them it seems the books sent her over the edge and your now seeking counseling for her

Could even embellish and say shes been reactive to the cat hiding her in boxes and locking kitty in rooms when people come to your place

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should color in the books dead animals and bats in the hands of the garbagemen tell them it seems the books sent her over the edge and your now seeking counseling for her

Could even embellish and say shes been reactive to the cat hiding her in boxes and locking kitty in rooms when people come to your place

Just last month I had the "some people are dirty perverts" talk with her about strangers and how no one but mom or the doctor should ever be touching her business.

Now I gotta have the "some people are psychotic pieces of shit" talk with her.

*sigh*

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Just last month I had the "some people are dirty perverts" talk with her about strangers and how no one but mom or the doctor should ever be touching her business.

*sigh*

It would have been more preferable for the garbos to carry a 20 or 12 gauge shotgun to be able to put down a feral, rabied, or distressed animal quickly...but they're probably barred by their employer from carrying anything on the job and made do with a bat.

I drove over a major highway through a town and slammed on the breaks over a decade ago because there was a beefy possum that had obviously been vehicle struck and was pacing back and forth.

I had nothing in my vehicle to help it except a fleece picnic blanket. So I tried to corner it away from the road and a street racer car full of Asian kids peaked the hill and slammed down on the possum... they didn't even stop. Already injured possum was properly fucked at that point... it tumbled a hundred feet under the undercarriage and started walking in circles.

So I cornered it again, wanting to save it... but it had an eye out of a socket, was swollen with internal bleeding, and wasn't long for this earth...

I wanted to kill it asap... put it out asap... but some young white guy had pulled over when I had scooped the possum up in the blanket and was gearing up to helicopter swing it onto the pavement.

He insisted he should take it to an emergency vet... I told him time was of an essence and the animal was suffering. He inferred it might be animal abuse if I didn't give it to him to try...

That lump went silent between our discussion and I reckon the fuckwit caused an extra 1-2 minutes of horrible suffering.

I still feel bad for being fearful of legal ramifications. If I had to do it all again, I would have followed through and roundhouse swung the poor soul to the afterlife via concrete impact.... then I would have served whatever sentence in fucked up Australia for doing what was required.

It's one of my top regrets...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*sigh*

It would have been more preferable for the garbos to carry a 20 or 12 gauge shotgun to be able to put down a feral, rabied, or distressed animal quickly...but they're probably barred by their employer from carrying anything on the job and made do with a bat.

I drove over a major highway through a town and slammed on the breaks over a decade ago because there was a beefy possum that had obviously been vehicle struck and was pacing back and forth.

I had nothing in my vehicle to help it except a fleece picnic blanket. So I tried to corner it away from the road and a street racer car full of Asian kids peaked the hill and slammed down on the possum... they didn't even stop. Already injured possum was properly fucked at that point... it tumbled a hundred feet under the undercarriage and started walking in circles.

So I cornered it again, wanting to save it... but it had an eye out of a socket, was swollen with internal bleeding, and wasn't long for this earth...

I wanted to kill it asap... put it out asap... but some young white guy had pulled over when I had scooped the possum up in the blanket and was gearing up to helicopter swing it onto the pavement.

He insisted he should take it to an emergency vet... I told him time was of an essence and the animal was suffering. He inferred it might be animal abuse if I didn't give it to him to try...

That lump went silent between our discussion and I reckon the fuckwit caused an extra 1-2 minutes of horrible suffering.

I still feel bad for being fearful of legal ramifications. If I had to do it all again, I would have followed through and roundhouse swung the poor soul to the afterlife via concrete impact.... then I would have served whatever sentence in fucked up Australia for doing what was required.

I do get it. This possum was already dead and I was planning on moving it and getting the babies.

So all they did was make a gross mess(I sprayed the blood and guts off the road with a hose), terrify my daughter, and killed the perfectly fine babies.

Believe me, I get the logic. It was just completely unessesary. It was obviously deceased. I wish they would have called out to us first.....guy just popped up from the other side of the truck with the bat and started beating it and Squish was so upset I had to run in the house with her.

I didnt have a chance to say anything because it happened so quickly. Squish didnt know there were babies....thankfully. She knew the possum "went to God" but it was just an awful thing to see. And confusing for her. Well....all of us.

We just had two of our guinea pigs die suddenly for reasons none of us know, shes pretty sensitive about the animals right now. She keeps checking on the surviving piggy and Buns to make sure. The reality that something can just die like that has bothered her pretty deeply. She was already dealing with that when the garbage man decided to pummel that possum. It did not help.

Shes gone to Babbas for the weekend, a cousin's birthday party is tomorrow so hopefully when she gets home Sunday she will be cheered up and more relaxed about it. We are getting a new baby pig so that the remaining pig isnt alone.... so she will love that when she gets home.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

*sigh*

I do get it. This possum was already dead and I was planning on moving it and getting the babies.

So all they did was make a gross mess(I sprayed the blood and guts off the road with a hose), terrify my daughter, and killed the perfectly fine babies.

Believe me, I get the logic. It was just completely unessesary. It was obviously deceased. I wish they would have called out to us first.....guy just popped up from the other side of the truck with the bat and started beating it and Squish was so upset I had to run in the house with her.

I didnt have a chance to say anything because it happened so quickly

Maybe the garbos weren't very smart and didn't realize it was already dead, or maybe they've had too many instances of an animal "playing possum" (pardon the pun) then rearing up like a car hit dog that doesn't recognise their own family trying to help it...

Or maybe they're just evil motherfuckers who get off bashing on helpless animals or corpses of animals... but who can know what went on between two vantage points...

My leftist possum saver thought he was doing celestial work by arguing with me. I thought he was misguided and prolonging the suffering.

I was 14 when I mortally wounded something that I should have known better than to take the shot at, and I watched it literally start a 15 second death countdown start....limbs tore off and spasms so massive. I racked a new round so quick and put him out of misery, then apologised on the spot... to him...to the forest... its death had it been for more belly would have have been a solemn yet joyous event. My shot killed a juvenile that had nothing to give me, it was so small...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*sigh*

I didnt have a chance to say anything because it happened so quickly

Maybe the garbos weren't very smart and didn't realize it was already dead, or maybe they've had too many instances of an animal "playing possum" (pardon the pun) then rearing up like a car hit dog that doesn't recognise their own family trying to help it...

Or maybe they're just evil motherfuckers who get off bashing on helpless animals or corpses of animals... but who can know what went on between two vantage points...

My leftist possum saver thought he was doing celestial work by arguing with me. I thought he was misguided and prolonging the suffering.

I was 14 when I mortally wounded something that I should have known better than to take the shot at, and I watched it literally start a 15 second death countdown start....limbs tore off and spasms so massive. I racked a new round so quick and put him out of misery, then apologised on the spot... to him...to the forest... its death had it been for more belly would have have been a solemn yet joyous event. My shot killed a juvenile that had nothing to give me, it was so small...

The guy told me it was to make sure it was dead. But if it had been alive they should have left it alone. It wasnt jerking or anything....obviously.

I really think they did that to kill the babies. Which could have been saved.

The first time my oldest daughter got her first deer.....she was a bit disturbed because it ran. She knew it was normal, you can shoot the heart right out and they will run....sometimes over a mile.

Then my father in law taught her how to break the pelvis and cut out the gut sack. Again....all things we prepared her for lol.

But the first time seeing it and doing it was difficult for her.

She worked through it because she understands the importance of hunting and how it's good for the ecosystems to have a proper balance of predator to prey... but we never kill anything just to kill it. Ever. She was really proud when dinner involved her deer. She was about 12 when she got her first.

That must have felt awful. :/ think about the fucked up scum bags who do that for fun and laugh at the suffering they cause to perfectly innocent creatures.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Let's leave the garbo's to their own motivations though... we should still stick up for animal rights, but we can't know what's going on in other's heads.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's leave the garbo's to their own motivations though... we should still stick up for animal rights, but we can't know what's going on in other's heads.

So long the next time something decides to shuffle off its mortal coil in front of my house.....they just leave it alone and let us handle it.

Now I have to deal with the fact my 4 year is now scared of the garbage men.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So long the next time something decides to shuffle off its mortal coil in front of my house.....they just leave it alone and let us handle it.

Now I have to deal with the fact my 4 year is now scared of the garbage men.

That last part is unfortunate... I agree...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dont garbagemen wear big rubber boots? He coulda just as easy have crushed its larynx minus the psycho heman barbarian display of savagery

Exactly.

It wasnt even JUST he hit it with a bat. He fucking beat it. It was literally flying up from the impact and guts were coming out. It was psycho.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dont garbagemen wear big rubber boots? He coulda just as easy have crushed its larynx minus the psycho heman barbarian display of savagery

Exactly.

It wasnt even JUST he hit it with a bat. He fucking beat it. It was literally flying up from the impact and guts were coming out. It was psycho.

Did you ask him if he had a traumatic childhood experience with a possum?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly.

No but I should have lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Exactly.

Theres one.... no... theres one....

Whats that noise?.. (grips bat tighter)..

Theres one...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Exactly.

Theres one...

It's almost like you're recording on my front door... the little bastards...

20210310-232810.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Exactly.

Theres one...

It's almost like you're recording on my front door... the little bastards...

20210310-232810.jpg
"Charlies in the trees man"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This Charlie will run up your leg and leap off your face in 2 seconds if he thinks he's cornered..

20210310-232816.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This Charlie will run up your leg and leap off your face in 2 seconds if he thinks he's cornered..

20210310-232816.jpg

Whatever it is......its adorbs ♡

It's a possum....the largest of the species in my area... and they're raccoons on crack cocaine...

Lol our Michigan possums look like fat crack heads compared to those hahaha

These possums are smart as cats but as big as a medium sized dog when they mature... but they make cats and dogs look like pussies...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd have clubbed the fuk outta it too! Them fuckers aint cute when they're injured and come out of possum mode! Really, garbage men should be able to carry 22 pistols for such occasions. Instead, they have to resort to ball bats. Possums kill my mother in laws chickens on the regular.

THROB

Factory Bastard
Fuck your grandmas chickens! Opossums, coyotes have a right to life and they see food they go for it, its in their DNA and their menu....... you put domestic shit on their hunting land.

You're an ugly fucker and with a vile posting pattern. I cant just go clubbing you now can I? People like you that fuck with an animal because it doesn't look like a rainbow flavored unicorn make me wanna boot stomp the empty can of empathy in your cranium.

Respect.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck your grandmas chickens! Opossums, coyotes have a right to life and they see food they go for it, its in their DNA and their menu....... you put domestic shit on their hunting land.

You're an ugly fucker and with a vile posting pattern. I cant just go clubbing you now can I? People like you that fuck with an animal because it doesn't look like a rainbow flavored unicorn make me wanna boot stomp the empty can of empathy in your cranium.

Respect.
I'd fukin club your bitch ass too, faggit. Anything comes up on the land, I smoke it! Hell, a coon (not the nigger kind) came wandering up in broad daylight and I split its skull with the 20ga. The kids thought it was cool as fuck when his little eyeballs spilled out. Morons like you thought we should bring back all the predators and now they've multiplied like feral hogs. We'll be bagging bobcats this summer too. I bet your soft ass would last about 2.3 miliseconds in a SHTF situation. Idiot.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
On a cuter note, Ozzy Ozbuns is chilling on the couch with me while I read and enjoy a cold beer ♡

20210611-192324.jpg