Should i go full blown Karen on this or nah?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
On a cuter note, Ozzy Ozbuns is chilling on the couch with me while I read and enjoy a cold beer ♡

20210611-192324.jpg
Now see, I wouldnt club or shoot that!

This is seriously the coolest bunny on earth.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck your grandmas chickens! Opossums, coyotes have a right to life and they see food they go for it, its in their DNA and their menu....... you put domestic shit on their hunting land.

You're an ugly fucker and with a vile posting pattern. I cant just go clubbing you now can I? People like you that fuck with an animal because it doesn't look like a rainbow flavored unicorn make me wanna boot stomp the empty can of empathy in your cranium.

Respect.
I'd fukin club your bitch ass too, faggit. Anything comes up on the land, I smoke it! Hell, a coon (not the nigger kind) came wandering up in broad daylight and I split its skull with the 20ga. The kids thought it was cool as fuck when his little eyeballs spilled out. Morons like you thought we should bring back all the predators and now they've multiplied like feral hogs. We'll be bagging bobcats this summer too. I bet your soft ass would last about 2.3 miliseconds in a SHTF situation. Idiot.

impressing the kiddies again wif yo guHn big man ?
... fucking worm, hopefully when your kids grow up they see what a cock slapper you are ..either that or be just as fucking dimwitted as you

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck your grandmas chickens! Opossums, coyotes have a right to life and they see food they go for it, its in their DNA and their menu....... you put domestic shit on their hunting land.

You're an ugly fucker and with a vile posting pattern. I cant just go clubbing you now can I? People like you that fuck with an animal because it doesn't look like a rainbow flavored unicorn make me wanna boot stomp the empty can of empathy in your cranium.

Respect.
I'd fukin club your bitch ass too, faggit. Anything comes up on the land, I smoke it! Hell, a coon (not the nigger kind) came wandering up in broad daylight and I split its skull with the 20ga. The kids thought it was cool as fuck when his little eyeballs spilled out. Morons like you thought we should bring back all the predators and now they've multiplied like feral hogs. We'll be bagging bobcats this summer too. I bet your soft ass would last about 2.3 miliseconds in a SHTF situation. Idiot.

... fucking worm, hopefully when your kids grow up they see what a cock slapper you are ..either that or be just as fucking dimwitted as you

Loks kids are all grown already. One is an ER doctor I think.

Lok is alright. He like getting people fired up lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Respect.

Oh, hiya faggit ass! Whats Canduhduh gonna be when it grows up and crawls outta the queens twat?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Respect.

naww, you can tell he would love to stumble upon a situation where he could use his gun to dispatch a life ... borderline wishes for it
it's all about attitude when dealing with the sad realities of life, if his kids an ER Dr prolly giggles when people are die'n

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Respect.

Oh, hiya faggit ass! Whats Canduhduh gonna be when it grows up and crawls outta the queens twat?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Respect.

naww, you can tell he would love to stumble upon a situation where he could use his gun to dispatch a life ... borderline wishes for it
it's all about attitude when dealing with the sad realities of life, if his kids an ER Dr prolly giggles when people are die'n
No, its my son-in-law. He LOLz when a dumb ass lib like you comes in with a gerbil up its ass tho.

I know of a certain 14 year old child that if I were on a jury, I'd vote to see her before a firing squad.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Respect.

Naaahh.....I've known Lokmar for a looonnggg time. Him and I used to argue a lot at Cosmic Outpost lol.

He likes to rile people.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Respect.

No, its my son-in-law. He LOLz when a dumb ass lib like you comes in with a gerbil up its ass tho.

I know of a certain 14 year old child that if I were on a jury, I'd vote to see her before a firing squad.

Does he share tales of homos being admitted into ER with foreign objects lodged up their ass LOL

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would get Kurt to report something like that to our Melville Council. No one where I came from would ever do anything to hurt an animal like that. omg, I'd would scream rage at the guy. I already screamed bloody blue murder when I saw an arsehole beating up his dog for getting off the lead on the jobsite next door but that was way over 20 years ago.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Respect.

Does he have to patch up all of the second amendment holes fucking retards like you put in kids at school and innocents at supermarkets or generally anywhere they feel like squeezin' of a few ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Respect.

Does he share tales of homos being admitted into ER with foreign objects lodged up their ass LOL

I believe there's confidentiality ... you're safe

still sniffing pissbags ?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Respect.

I've told him he needs to write em all down in a book! Women come in with things lost inside them too all the damn time. food, toys, you name it. Then there's the stories of what happens to drug addicts who come in on deaths door and the crazy shit they do when they wake up, barely aware they're in the hospital. Everything from rampaging and fighting to masturbation!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Respect.

Does he have to patch up all of the second amendment holes fucking retards like you put in kids at school and innocents at supermarkets or generally anywhere they feel like squeezin' of a few ...
Those usually go right to the OR if they're bad. Its good to learn that they die when they're the bad guy tho. When they're innocents, you know the perps got a good chance of getting executed......or at least way better chance than in a state ran by faggits like YUO! PWN3D! Florida has a high percentage of gun owners so not as many wanna fuk around and find out.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Respect.

You know it's illegal to take guns to school? Illegal to have a gun if you are under a certain age?

You know its illegal to kill people?

Do i need to point out how punishing people suffering from painful terminal illness by regulating pain meds HASNT slowed down the heroin "epidemic".....but has actually GROWN it? Do you understand the parallel?

And gun ownership is a right. So then we are letting the government alter and infringe on Constitutional rights more than they already do.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would get Kurt to report something like that to our Melville Council. No one where I came from would ever do anything to hurt an animal like that. omg, I'd would scream rage at the guy. I already screamed bloody blue murder when I saw an arsehole beating up his dog for getting off the lead on the jobsite next door but that was way over 20 years ago.

There are actually a lot of issues with the garbage dept and the community I live it. I guess they've pissed people off by making a mess with garbage and not picking it up.

I'm in a socail media group for the community. They were all complaining about them. I've personally never had an issues until this shit show.

I did tell my community members and told them what happened when I called. They are taking these issues to the city council.....as well as some ridiculous issues with the water dept over charging us and saying it's for "well upkeep".

I cannot stand violence towards animals. When I was little girl, I was riding my bike around and saw some older kids flinging around a kitten. They had the poor thing on a leash and were flinging it around.... it was horrible. I did start screaming and I ran over there and grabbed the kitten.....they actually told me I could "have the dirty thing".

It was very sick and scrawny and my grandma fed it jello water with an eye dropper. Today I would just use KRM but grandma was a genius(and we were poor). The kitten got healthy, grew, and we gave him to my great aunt and he lived with her the rest of his life. I can still see that little kitten flying around screaming. I hate people that torment and hurt animals.

I used to bring hurt random animals home so often everyone was sure I'd become a vet lol.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Respect.

You know it's illegal to take guns to school? Illegal to have a gun if you are under a certain age?

Do i need to point out how punishing people suffering from painful terminal illness by regulating pain meds HASNT slowed down the heroin "epidemic".....but has actually GROWN it? Do you understand the parallel?

And gun ownership is a right. So then we are letting the government alter and infringe on Constitutional rights more than they already do.

fucking druggies makin' it hard to get pain meds ??
what the fuck is that, throw the druggies in jail

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Respect.

I've told him he needs to write em all down in a book! Women come in with things lost inside them too all the damn time. food, toys, you name it. Then there's the stories of what happens to drug addicts who come in on deaths door and the crazy shit they do when they wake up, barely aware they're in the hospital. Everything from rampaging and fighting to masturbation!

Isnt he down in Florida where they had that flakka wave?

Scariest fucking "drug" ever. That stuff is scarier than meth and meth is terrifying.

I knew a guy who was in the same program I went through. His story was absolutely heart breaking. He was a successful journeyman carpenter. His GF and him had just welcomed a baby boy when she left him.

She immediately moves in with this other guy. This other guy is an abuser. When the baby turned 4 months old, the abuser murdered the baby by kicking him down the basement stairs.

The guy goes to prison. The mother disappeared. The father attempted suicide, failed, and ended up turning to street drugs with meth being his drug of choice. Cant even be mad at this poor guy for wanting to move out of reality.

So at some point he leaves the program and relapses and I am FB friends with him. He starts posting all this crazy shit that the feds are stalking him. Then he posts that the feds killed him in a shoot out and he is dead. So he is going off on FB about the government trying to trap his ghost and all this wild shit. This went on for several days.

He stopped abruptly and I havent seen anything from him since. I dont know if he is even alive today.

It was just really, really sad.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Respect.

fucking druggies makin' it hard to get pain meds ??
what the fuck is that, throw the druggies in jail

Because of the rise of heroin addiction, the state started regulating doctors prescribing pain meds.

Which has only left people who truly need them suffering or driving pain patients to illegal drug use or suicide.

Limiting access to people who need it because other people break the laws and use illegal drugs doesnt stop the "epidemic". It just causes suffering and drives people to use illegal drugs. People have committed suicide as well.

I'm just saying.....all infringing on the Constitutional rights to arms will do is punish legal gun owners. It wont stop criminals from killing people with guns. It just makes it harder for law abiding people. And it will raise the likelihood of illegal gun ownership....which causes more crimes.

None of us condone illegal use of deadly force against innocent people. That's a serious crime and should be treated as a serious crime. People who take guns into schools and murder innocent people should really be given the death penalty if they dont die while committing the shooting.

Guns are not our problems. The degrading of human life and mental health is.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Respect.

I know people who have worked as security guards in hospitals and they shared stories about having poop flung at them, naked senile old women running around causing carnage in the wards and all kinds of other mad shit.

Working in a hospital is a huge nope for me...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Respect.

Scariest fucking "drug" ever. That stuff is scarier than meth and meth is terrifying.

I knew a guy who was in the same program I went through. His story was absolutely heart breaking. He was a successful journeyman carpenter. His GF and him had just welcomed a baby boy when she left him.

She immediately moves in with this other guy. This other guy is an abuser. When the baby turned 4 months old, the abuser murdered the baby by kicking him down the basement stairs.

The guy goes to prison. The mother disappeared. The father attempted suicide, failed, and ended up turning to street drugs with meth being his drug of choice. Cant even be mad at this poor guy for wanting to move out of reality.

So at some point he leaves the program and relapses and I am FB friends with him. He starts posting all this crazy shit that the feds are stalking him. Then he posts that the feds killed him in a shoot out and he is dead. So he is going off on FB about the government trying to trap his ghost and all this wild shit. This went on for several days.

He stopped abruptly and I havent seen anything from him since. I dont know if he is even alive today.

The problem with meth is the sleep deprivation. Anyone who goes for long periods of time without sleep will slowly start to go crazy.

Over here a few years ago a new type of drug called 'Legal Highs' became popular. They acted similar to meth where you could just stay awake indefinitely and keep on taking them basically until your body gave out. A mate of mine went for 2 weeks on them with no sleep and ended up getting himself into all kinds of trouble.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Respect.

I know people who have worked as security guards in hospitals and they shared stories about having poop flung at them, naked senile old women running around causing carnage in the wards and all kinds of other mad shit.

Working in a hospital is a huge nope for me...

That's what it's like working in a hospital. The shit patients do is mind blowing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Respect.

I called him and he said he hasnt seen any personally but one of his colleagues had a guy last year that was likely on that stuff. He died from multiple organ failure. Dude fought the cops like he was on PCP.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Respect.

I called him and he said he hasnt seen any personally but one of his colleagues had a guy last year that was likely on that stuff. He died from multiple organ failure. Dude fought the cops like he was on PCP.

One night I was helping in the ER at the hospital I worked at. I was a per diem tech(emt)....technically still am.

Anyway, we had a guy come in. He was a known frequent flier. A drug addict who was in often.

He was really laying on heart attack symptoms. And because of his drug use.....his veins were SHIT. You could not get a vein on this guy. A 20 gauge IV needle was impossible to get on him. Even the 22.

So....the doctor ordered a central....which I'm not qualified to do at all. But I did get to sit in and learn and help with basic grunt stuff.

So they get the central line in and start antibiotics. I went to get him an apple juice and as I was walking back to him.....I saw him taking off. He had disconnected his antibiotic from the iv line and was legit taking off.....with a fresh placed central line....in his hospital gown. Ass out and everything. Didnt even tie his gown so his ass was out completely and you could even see his balls jiggling as he booked it on out while we stood there watching him go in mortified disbelief.

He DID put his shoes on....however, he left his clothes.

So we realized this guy was likely a mess due to heroin withdraw(symptoms can present similar to other serious health issues...like heart attacks).....and since his veins were so bad, he came in and wanted us to place an IV so he would have vein access to use.

This really takes devotion because a central line comes with A LOT of risk of serious infection. This guy was so bad off in his addiction that when he couldnt hit a vein anywhere anymore....the poor sad bastard faked a heart attack to get a line placed and it WORKED

I would genuinely be surprised if that guy is alive today. He very likely got MRSA from that central line and him being out there just banging dope in it with no antibiotic support and no cleaning the injection port. You can get MRSA in your heart from that. I've seen it.....its rough.

Some of the things you see with junkies often is MRSA and abscesses from needles and dirty needles. We had a patient who tried to drain his own abscess and got fucking necrotizing fasciitis. He should have been dead. It ate into his whole arm and was in his chest cavity. He had to have skin graphs taken from his legs and placed up his arm and torso. He spent months in the hospital. Younger guy, too. Only 34. I hope he stayed clean. We used to talk a lot about recovery.....I had told him that I was an addict once as well and how much better life is sober. He was really dead set on not touching the shit ever again.

Addicts are really scary with how little they regard their own safety.

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just say no to drugs !!!
And booze too - - - -

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, I just learned a lesson: Had a fukin feral cat get in my shed and have kittens. Turns out, the neighbor cunt was feeding this motherfucker and "viola!" I have these little fuckers to deal with. So I called animal control, they couldnt catch em, the neighbor lady tells me if I can get em, she'll take em to the no kill so I did. Well, she's now let one get away. I cant have my dog fighting this fukin cat any longer. The dogs gonna get fucked up or take a liking to killing cats. I tried, oh well. Makes me wanna find a possum and beat its fukin guts out!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, I just learned a lesson: Had a fukin feral cat get in my shed and have kittens. Turns out, the neighbor cunt was feeding this motherfucker and "viola!" I have these little fuckers to deal with. So I called animal control, they couldnt catch em, the neighbor lady tells me if I can get em, she'll take em to the no kill so I did. Well, she's now let one get away. I cant have my dog fighting this fukin cat any longer. The dogs gonna get fucked up or take a liking to killing cats. I tried, oh well. Makes me wanna find a possum and beat its fukin guts out!

Feral cats are actually really good to have around and it will stay away from your dog.

IF it's actually feral and not a stray. There is a huge difference between a feral and a stray. A feral wouldnt let a human get close enough to catch it.....you have to use traps.

If she was able to catch it.....with its babies....without a trap cage? That's not a feral. That's a stray, and it needs to go to a no kill shelter for vet care and to be put up for adoption.

Please don't hurt them :( if its feral, it's very good to have around. She will keep more destructive pests away from your home. And she wont go anywhere near you or your dog.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The cat IS feral. The cat wont come around people. I dont have a problem with the cat in general. I have a problem with this stupid bitch that conned me into catching and handing over the kittens only to let em go. I should have caught the kittens and handed them over to the county. I had a moment of weakness. That shit wont happen again. The dog fights the cat because the kittens are in our yard. I told that bitch "well, hopefully the dog doesnt kill the kitten but there's no where for it to hide now that I cleared everything from the shed." Bet your ass if I hear that dog get into it with that feral cat AGAIN, its on like Donkey Kong!