Should I just go ahead and drop another 35,000.00 on this baby instead?

Do i go with the 2022 AUdi RS7 instead of the Audi A8L for 35K more?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I'm too green with envy to answer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and please post a video so Admin could jump off a bridge with a bowling ball around his neck

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
By the way, Flynn. Lil admin had his own little sissy panic attack over poop emojis esrlier

you two could probably share a room if things get dire

If I do "share a room" with admin, you promise not to get jelly? You promise not to call the room phone and hang up?
I'm going to let this post slide because I like you flynn. But no more shit posts or else you get the shit emoji again

K?

You should really stick your head up Dovey's ass, and then she can stick her head up your ass, that way you'll have a great "meeting of the minds."

It puts the funny in it's posts or else it gets the poop emoji again

buffalo-bill-in-the-silence-of-the-lambs.jpg

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
By the way, Flynn. Lil admin had his own little sissy panic attack over poop emojis esrlier

If I do "share a room" with admin, you promise not to get jelly? You promise not to call the room phone and hang up?
I'm going to let this post slide because I like you flynn. But no more shit posts or else you get the shit emoji again

K?

You should really stick your head up Dovey's ass, and then she can stick her head up your ass, that way you'll have a great "meeting of the minds."
youwintheinternet.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

that's a YUUUUUUGE sign you're butt hurt :LOL3:

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I almost killed myself a couple times but....nah.
I have a question tho.

It's a bit of a philosophical one actually

Now that Flynn has gone into cardiac arrest over the whole poo poo emoji event do you think butthurt blob cretins like Lily the Pig Oak will agree that smiting posts is a YUUUUUUUUGE sign of butthurt? All relevant information on the matter considered?

that conundrum is going to be a dooosey :LOL3:

I have another "question."

What gazillionaire sits out on a jacked forum that pumps out sewer water into their members wide open mouths? Also, spending hours upon hours smiting another posters posts? Does this sound like "I'm about to buy an Audi I can't afford" mentality/behavior?

If anything, it only goes to reinforce my previous points about Biggie Roadkill being nothing more than a mentally stunted cross dressing midget that has waaay too much time on his girly hands.

My thread in regard to your bombastic meltdown is nothing more than a record of your childish and outlandish tactics deployed against a poster who has pulled your panties down in front of the whole forum on a weekly basis. If anything, it only adds to the flavor of your constant butthurt.

I guess that gazillionaires like yourself really take the forums seriously. Like Dovey once shit, "Who takes these forums seriously?"

Does your dog have a head ache tonight?
The dog is probably still freaked out over all the screaming this morning

At least you're on a different delusion today.

At least you're still not talking about "buying" a car with insurance payments that equal more than your single wide trailer.
My current insurance payments total 1328.00 a month

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

I don't even want to think about what it will rise to when I get that Audi RS7

More than you make in a year i'm guessing

Objection!!!

Let the record show the real "vehicles:"

3 "Luxury Cars"
3 Barely running Geo Metros

And a rusted tricycle in the backyard.

Biggie Jackoff thinks a monthly insurance payment of $3.95 is "ballin."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

K?

When will you be purchasing the planet Mars? I hear you'll be paying in all cash.

LOL!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Now that Flynn has gone into cardiac arrest over the whole poo poo emoji event do you think butthurt blob cretins like Lily the Pig Oak will agree that smiting posts is a YUUUUUUUUGE sign of butthurt? All relevant information on the matter considered?

What gazillionaire sits out on a jacked forum that pumps out sewer water into their members wide open mouths? Also, spending hours upon hours smiting another posters posts? Does this sound like "I'm about to buy an Audi I can't afford" mentality/behavior?

If anything, it only goes to reinforce my previous points about Biggie Roadkill being nothing more than a mentally stunted cross dressing midget that has waaay too much time on his girly hands.

My thread in regard to your bombastic meltdown is nothing more than a record of your childish and outlandish tactics deployed against a poster who has pulled your panties down in front of the whole forum on a weekly basis. If anything, it only adds to the flavor of your constant butthurt.

I guess that gazillionaires like yourself really take the forums seriously. Like Dovey once shit, "Who takes these forums seriously?"

At least you're still not talking about "buying" a car with insurance payments that equal more than your single wide trailer.

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

Objection!!!

3 "Luxury Cars"

Does it make you feel better to believe that? Will it speed up your recovery?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a mystery why Biggie Rich isn't sailing his yacht around his Olympic pool instead of posting admin sucks cock 8+ hours a day at BF.

Yanno

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

K?

When will you be purchasing the planet Mars? I hear you'll be paying in all cash.

LOL!

sigh... I hate to do this to you flynn considering you're so fragile right now but it's really time for another poop emoji

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

Objection!!!

3 "Luxury Cars"

Is Amazon still delivering your time machine on Monday?

LmFaO!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

K?

LOL!

sigh... I hate to do this to you flynn considering you're so fragile right now but it's really time for another poop emoji

Sir, being all rich and all...

I was wondering if you could make my poop emojis 24 karat gold?

LoL!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

Objection!!!

3 "Luxury Cars"

LmFaO!
Funny you should ask. they're having some issues securing the coils or whatever those science pukes use to travel through time so it's seems there's going to be a delay. I'm beside myself with grief

Can I give you a poop emoji? Just to make myself feel better about this whole misunderstanding?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

K?

LOL!

LoL!
do they upset you with the color they are now?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

Objection!!!

3 "Luxury Cars"

LmFaO!
Funny you should ask. they're having some issues securing the coils or whatever those science pukes use to travel through time so it's seems there's going to be a delay. I'm beside myself with grief

Can I give you a poop emoji? Just to make myself feel better about this whole misunderstanding?

Sure they are...and you're also 4 feet tall.

Okay!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

K?

LOL!

LoL!

I figure you have so much cash that everything you vomit on turns to "gold."

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

Objection!!!

3 "Luxury Cars"

LmFaO!

Okay!
your assumption is correct. I am not 4ft tall, I am 5' 9"

You see? You're starting to feel better already

I think the poop emojis might be therapeutic for you

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

K?

LOL!

LoL!

Does that make your tummy hurtZ ?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

K?

LOL!

LoL!
images

Go Big Pauncho!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

Objection!!!

3 "Luxury Cars"

LmFaO!

Okay!

Actually you're 3'4.

Nice try Mini Me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

K?

LOL!

LoL!

It should make your pussy hurt, tho.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

Objection!!!

3 "Luxury Cars"

LmFaO!

Okay!

Actually you're 3'4.

Nice try Mini Me.
Am I? Oh...

Funny, my computer chair, vantiy and window sills seem to suggest otherwise but I'll be sure to rerun all the diagnostics now that you mention it

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

K?

LOL!

LoL!

Will that make the possum you are sexually engaged with happy?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

Objection!!!

3 "Luxury Cars"

LmFaO!

Okay!

Actually you're 3'4.

Nice try Mini Me.
Am I? Oh...

Funny, my computer chair, vantiy and window sills seem to suggest otherwise but I'll be sure to rerun all the diagnostics now that you mention it

So you can buy Lego furniture online.

Big fucking deal. I heard your first apartment was a birdhouse.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

K?

LOL!

LoL!

Will that make the possum you are sexually engaged with happy?

I'm not sure anything can make Dovey happy.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

Objection!!!

3 "Luxury Cars"

LmFaO!

Okay!

Actually you're 3'4.

Nice try Mini Me.
Am I? Oh...

So you can buy Lego furniture online.

Big fucking deal. I heard your first apartment was a birdhouse.
Did you?

The whispering voices in your head tell you anything else?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did someone kick adgurl in the carpet today?
I was hungry for Ice Cream, I ran over to the grocery store and with intention I sought out the most expensive kind they had, and bought that shizzle, I dgaf!

1445657629-giphy-2.gif

So you are becoming Nancy Pelosi?
When did you decide on becoming a chat room cliche' like Pauncho?
Your kiddie avatar is extremely disconcerting, particularly since you supported the disgraced pedophile maxis735CP aka Q. How old are you again?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I was hungry for Ice Cream, I ran over to the grocery store and with intention I sought out the most expensive kind they had, and bought that shizzle, I dgaf!

1445657629-giphy-2.gif

Your kiddie avatar is extremely disconcerting, particularly since you supported the disgraced pedophile maxis735CP aka Q. How old are you again?
You gave him his platform and his audience, man up and accept responsibility, for once.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1445657629-giphy-2.gif

You gave him his platform and his audience, man up and accept responsibility, for once.
You and your two main partners in crime gave him the support he needed to carry on dismantling threads, bringing in copyright issues over simple photo chops and causing members to lose their image host providers. Not to mention the behind-the-scenes threats direct to @Bastard Factory. Tread carefully fuckwit!