Should I just go ahead and drop another 35,000.00 on this baby instead?

Do i go with the 2022 AUdi RS7 instead of the Audi A8L for 35K more?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I'm too green with envy to answer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and please post a video so Admin could jump off a bridge with a bowling ball around his neck

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In other news:

Admin just wants to break free

So do Flynn's pets...

Don't forget your dry ass feet in need of a pedicure.

That was random...

Oh... you were thinking of "pet-icure"!

Flynn's mind and behind wants what it wants!

She was probably thinking how much pain Biggie was going to be in when you fucked him up the ass with your size 13s.

Or perhaps she was thinking how much your asshole was going to bleed trying to shit out the last 13 elephants you consumed whole

No.

Lily was right. I was trying to wrap my mind around Freud's cock penetrating your tiny asshole and mucus membranes.

You’re a prostitute and a junkie...you do things only for $$$$. Begone you whore’s hanbag!

Do you french kiss Freud with that nasty mouth?

Now listen; if that was you, and I admit that you’re very sexy and you know it, why the fuck are you so mean all the time? What happened?
Honest answer pwease!

EminentNervousAbalone-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
In other news:

So do Flynn's pets...

That was random...

She was probably thinking how much pain Biggie was going to be in when you fucked him up the ass with your size 13s.

Or perhaps she was thinking how much your asshole was going to bleed trying to shit out the last 13 elephants you consumed whole

No.

Lily was right. I was trying to wrap my mind around Freud's cock penetrating your tiny asshole and mucus membranes.

You’re a prostitute and a junkie...you do things only for $$$$. Begone you whore’s hanbag!

Do you french kiss Freud with that nasty mouth?

Now listen; if that was you, and I admit that you’re very sexy and you know it, why the fuck are you so mean all the time? What happened?
Honest answer pwease!

EminentNervousAbalone-size_restricted.gif

Blunt force Uncle trauma....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
In other news:

So do Flynn's pets...

That was random...

No.

You wrapped your mind around my cock heaps if you're envisioning my feet as size 13's and that's not even dealing with how tight Biggies anus and membranes are in your daily wet dreams... :LOL3:

Way to Own Goal yourself AGAIN, Fivehead!

Yeah. Okay. Whatever you say guy that acts like my drunk uncle at Thanksgiving.

I've never bent you over a railing and pumped your anorexic frame ever! You take that back!

That's because I'm female and over the age of 12.

Wow.

Lucky me!

So your Uncle raped you when you were under 12 years old? Wut?

You're not related to @Seamajor are you?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao @ Flynn. She got a couple of poo poo emojis last night and literally had a nervous break down

So for the next couple of days its nothing but happy thoughts around Flynn until she fully recovers

Biggie - Get Well Soon Flynn

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm the only one who voted?

Damn lol

You were probably confused on why you couldn't pre-vote for Donald Trump as well.

We did actually have early voting. But I prefer to vote in person.

Wow!

So they let ex-felons vote in your state?

No.

I'm a felon?

Are you?

Well if you ask me, I'm gonna say.... that depends. By "felon" do you mean have I had felony charges and was convicted?

Because I'm definately a felon .. ...I've just never been charged or convicted.

So I can certainly vote. Vote against Democrats and masturbate afterwards.

So you're also a criminal drug addict that fucks midgets and anti-social dorks?

Not today, no. Probably not tomorrow either.

You okay today, F? You seem a tad.....worked up.

So now you pick your days to be a social burden on society?

We ALL do, Flynn.

We can ALL chose, every morning, what kind of citizen and person to be.

You dont HAVE to take it in butt today, Flynn. You can say "No. No not today, grandpa" or whoever is destroying your rectum.

No. Actually "we don't."

"We" choose education and family and work over the things you're obviously into. Crackhead behavior.

Okay so you are saying we DONT chose how to live our life for each day

But YOU chose to live in a certain way each day.

But we DONT chose. But you chose.

Flynn I dont know what kinda culture exists in that backwoods favela you live in is, but getting bent over an old shower chair out back by the outhouse and getting your rectum plowed with ole Eeks only 4 fingers so you can eat some left overs isnt education. And.....that's not family. I'll call it work....but it's not healthy.

:(

Chose dignity!

I choose not to be you.

No more needs to be said.

Awwww.

Did I give Flynn a boo boo on his feelings? :D

Says the "gal" that doesn't take the forums seriously, but will fuck people off the forums while taking handouts as well...

Okay!

Too many words to just say "yes" but I'll take it :D

Really?

Are you sure you don't want $3.5k, first?

You offering to pay me to make fun of you?

As long as my dog can fuck you in Biggie Moron's Hyundai.

Um... how would your dog know to have sexual relations with a human unless you or someone in your household trained it to do so?

That's an Own Goal right there, Fivehead...

Bold of you to assume Flynn and Flynns "house hold" are humans.

I know I know.....the heavily inbred are "human" technically.

I guess you've given up on your pathetic "Flynn is a meth head" rant.

Now you're on an even dumber tangent.

Oh lort.....you really are an idiot. Lmao!

The only "idiot" is the one out here that fucked two forum members for money.

WAH.

Can't deny it anymore!!!

Never denied anything anyway. I dont give two shits what some dogfucking birth defect rants and cries over on the innerweb.

WAH

Sure...sure...which is why you've been explaining yourself for the last two hours.

Tell me more how "you don't care."

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are really fucking stupid if you think any of my posts qualify as "explaining myself".

But of course, you dont even know what a contradicksion is.

I think its wonderful that your dog fucking dumb ass Googles random words so you can catch misspellings and throw fits for years thinking it makes you look literate.

You really should thank me way more :D

Which is why you just posted a mini novella my way?

Oh. Did you just "contradict" yourself again el stupido?

If you were more literate.....you wouldnt call that a "mini novella".

Dog fucker.

Well, to be fair, I wanted to call it an attempt at being as entertaining as a comic book, but I figured that letting you know that you're a fucking retard is landing on deaf and crusty ears.

And your below average, puppy pumping intellect is very easily amused, isnt it?

Because if you are not fucking dogs and smoking meth.....you are posting at me or about me.

I think in one thread you posted "Dovey" 25 times and I wasnt even in that thread.

It must be that I'm boring and you are stupid as fuck yeah?

Lmao!

I'm going to forget that you brought up intelligence while being the shining beacon of a special form of ignorance. Your stupidity seems to be imbued with some Chernobyl radiation making you just a mutated dumbass unable to leap tall buildings like Hooked on Phonics, and proper sentence structure.

Like you haven't mentioned my name as many if not more times, just because you mispell "Flyn" still counts as you mentioning me.

No, you're "boring" all right, the only difference is that I'm light years "smarter" than you. You just hate when I point out your blatant quasi-mental stupidity you parade around like it's a fucking badge of honor.

Nah.

You are a semi literate dog fucker who needs a steady supply of xanax so you dont hurt yourself on the internet.

And since my opinion is the dominate one on BF(more credible and more accepted).....you are just gonna be a retarded dog fucker.

Have a poop :)

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

that's a YUUUUUUGE sign you're butt hurt :LOL3:

YUUUUUGE

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I almost killed myself a couple times but....nah.
I have a question tho.

It's a bit of a philosophical one actually

Now that Flynn has gone into cardiac arrest over the whole poo poo emoji event do you think butthurt blob cretins like Lily the Pig Oak will agree that smiting posts is a YUUUUUUUUGE sign of butthurt? All relevant information on the matter considered?

that conundrum is going to be a dooosey :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Now that Flynn has gone into cardiac arrest over the whole poo poo emoji event do you think butthurt blob cretins like Lily the Pig Oak will agree that smiting posts is a YUUUUUUUUGE sign of butthurt? All relevant information on the matter considered?

If they havent already, of course the idiots will.

It's amazing how dumb they are.

If butthurt was a person it would be Oak.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

I know right?

You'd think the sharp hook and line pulling them right out of the water would give them some sense of what's happening but nooooooooooooooooo

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I gotta hook @Bastard Factory up with another doni

I've been laughing my ass off for two days straight here in-between execution runs on my security scripts

And @Flynn Don't be such a fucking jew and tip the host you obnoxious weeping cretin !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

I know right?

You'd think the sharp hook and line pulling them right out of the water would give them some sense of what's happening but nooooooooooooooooo

Well being painfully stupid AND arrogant is a very unfortunate combo.

They so busy trying to control some "image" that they cant figure out how bad they are failing.

Bahahaha

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lmao @ Flynn. She got a couple of poo poo emojis last night and literally had a nervous break down

So for the next couple of days its nothing but happy thoughts around Flynn until she fully recovers

Biggie - Get Well Soon Flynn

She takes her rep points very serious. I recall on SG she rage quit for a fortnight or so because I kept serial neg bombing her posts, Lulz.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

I know right?

Well being painfully stupid AND arrogant is a very unfortunate combo.

They so busy trying to control some "image" that they cant figure out how bad they are failing.

Bahahaha
blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Damn lol

You were probably confused on why you couldn't pre-vote for Donald Trump as well.

Wow!

No.

I'm a felon?

Are you?

Well if you ask me, I'm gonna say.... that depends. By "felon" do you mean have I had felony charges and was convicted?

We ALL do, Flynn.

You dont HAVE to take it in butt today, Flynn. You can say "No. No not today, grandpa" or whoever is destroying your rectum.

No. Actually "we don't."

"We" choose education and family and work over the things you're obviously into. Crackhead behavior.

Flynn I dont know what kinda culture exists in that backwoods favela you live in is, but getting bent over an old shower chair out back by the outhouse and getting your rectum plowed with ole Eeks only 4 fingers so you can eat some left overs isnt education. And.....that's not family. I'll call it work....but it's not healthy.

Chose dignity!

I choose not to be you.

Awwww.

Says the "gal" that doesn't take the forums seriously, but will fuck people off the forums while taking handouts as well...

Okay!

Really?

Um... how would your dog know to have sexual relations with a human unless you or someone in your household trained it to do so?

WAH.

Can't deny it anymore!!!

Never denied anything anyway. I dont give two shits what some dogfucking birth defect rants and cries over on the innerweb.

WAH

Sure...sure...which is why you've been explaining yourself for the last two hours.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are really fucking stupid if you think any of my posts qualify as "explaining myself".

I think its wonderful that your dog fucking dumb ass Googles random words so you can catch misspellings and throw fits for years thinking it makes you look literate.

Dog fucker.

Well, to be fair, I wanted to call it an attempt at being as entertaining as a comic book, but I figured that letting you know that you're a fucking retard is landing on deaf and crusty ears.

Because if you are not fucking dogs and smoking meth.....you are posting at me or about me.

I think in one thread you posted "Dovey" 25 times and I wasnt even in that thread.

Lmao!

I'm going to forget that you brought up intelligence while being the shining beacon of a special form of ignorance. Your stupidity seems to be imbued with some Chernobyl radiation making you just a mutated dumbass unable to leap tall buildings like Hooked on Phonics, and proper sentence structure.

Like you haven't mentioned my name as many if not more times, just because you mispell "Flyn" still counts as you mentioning me.

No, you're "boring" all right, the only difference is that I'm light years "smarter" than you. You just hate when I point out your blatant quasi-mental stupidity you parade around like it's a fucking badge of honor.

Nah.

You are a semi literate dog fucker who needs a steady supply of xanax so you dont hurt yourself on the internet.

And since my opinion is the dominate one on BF(more credible and more accepted).....you are just gonna be a retarded dog fucker.

Dominate one?

Fucking illiterate whore

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Damn lol

Wow!

No.

I'm a felon?

Are you?

We ALL do, Flynn.

No. Actually "we don't."

Chose dignity!

I choose not to be you.

Awwww.

Okay!

Really?

WAH.

Can't deny it anymore!!!

WAH

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dog fucker.

Lmao!

Nah.

Here we go!

The denial games Part: Deux

I really lurve how you just inexplicably changed the very valid subject of you being a self contradicting cunt, disguised as a human.

Please explain to me how youcan deny something, then in a broken half sentence later go back and untie what you first said? Chew on that for a while, I know "free" isn't your hourly rate but it might serve you worthwhile to get a modicum of knowledge inside that seedless watermelon disguised as your fucking head.

I see that you quit the "yanno" and "small business oligarchy" nonsense after being laughed at by pretty much everyone here with a functioning brain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Damn lol

Wow!

No.

I'm a felon?

Are you?

We ALL do, Flynn.

No. Actually "we don't."

Chose dignity!

I choose not to be you.

Awwww.

Okay!

Really?

WAH.

Can't deny it anymore!!!

WAH

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dog fucker.

Lmao!

Nah.

Here we go!

The denial games Part: Deux

I really lurve how you just inexplicably changed the very valid subject of you being a self contradicting cunt, disguised as a human.

Please explain to me how youcan deny something, then in a broken half sentence later go back and untie what you first said? Chew on that for a while, I know "free" isn't your hourly rate but it might serve you worthwhile to get a modicum of knowledge inside that seedless watermelon disguised as your fucking head.

I see that you quit the "yanno" and "small business oligarchy" nonsense after being laughed at by pretty much everyone here with a functioning brain.

So you are a delusional dumb dog fucker?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hows the prozac working out for you, flynn? Rough morning I saw earlier

you ok?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

I have another "question."

What gazillionaire sits out on a jacked forum that pumps out sewer water into their members wide open mouths? Also, spending hours upon hours smiting another posters posts? Does this sound like "I'm about to buy an Audi I can't afford" mentality/behavior?

If anything, it only goes to reinforce my previous points about Biggie Roadkill being nothing more than a mentally stunted cross dressing midget that has waaay too much time on his girly hands.

My thread in regard to your bombastic meltdown is nothing more than a record of your childish and outlandish tactics deployed against a poster who has pulled your panties down in front of the whole forum on a weekly basis. If anything, it only adds to the flavor of your constant butthurt.

I guess that gazillionaires like yourself really take the forums seriously. Like Dovey once shit, "Who takes these forums seriously?"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

I have another "question."

What gazillionaire sits out on a jacked forum that pumps out sewer water into their members wide open mouths? Also, spending hours upon hours smiting another posters posts? Does this sound like "I'm about to buy an Audi I can't afford" mentality/behavior?

If anything, it only goes to reinforce my previous points about Biggie Roadkill being nothing more than a mentally stunted cross dressing midget that has waaay too much time on his girly hands.

My thread in regard to your bombastic meltdown is nothing more than a record of your childish and outlandish tactics deployed against a poster who has pulled your panties down in front of the whole forum on a weekly basis. If anything, it only adds to the flavor of your constant butthurt.

I guess that gazillionaires like yourself really take the forums seriously. Like Dovey once shit, "Who takes these forums seriously?"
Okay, so the prozac and the afternoon of rest helped

good, I was worried about you going all suicidal over poop emojis earlier