Should I just go ahead and drop another 35,000.00 on this baby instead?

Do i go with the 2022 AUdi RS7 instead of the Audi A8L for 35K more?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I'm too green with envy to answer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and please post a video so Admin could jump off a bridge with a bowling ball around his neck

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

that's a YUUUUUUGE sign you're butt hurt :LOL3:

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I almost killed myself a couple times but....nah.
I have a question tho.

It's a bit of a philosophical one actually

Now that Flynn has gone into cardiac arrest over the whole poo poo emoji event do you think butthurt blob cretins like Lily the Pig Oak will agree that smiting posts is a YUUUUUUUUGE sign of butthurt? All relevant information on the matter considered?

that conundrum is going to be a dooosey :LOL3:

I have another "question."

What gazillionaire sits out on a jacked forum that pumps out sewer water into their members wide open mouths? Also, spending hours upon hours smiting another posters posts? Does this sound like "I'm about to buy an Audi I can't afford" mentality/behavior?

If anything, it only goes to reinforce my previous points about Biggie Roadkill being nothing more than a mentally stunted cross dressing midget that has waaay too much time on his girly hands.

My thread in regard to your bombastic meltdown is nothing more than a record of your childish and outlandish tactics deployed against a poster who has pulled your panties down in front of the whole forum on a weekly basis. If anything, it only adds to the flavor of your constant butthurt.

I guess that gazillionaires like yourself really take the forums seriously. Like Dovey once shit, "Who takes these forums seriously?"
Okay, so the prozac and the afternoon of rest helped

good, I was worried about you going all suicidal over poop emojis earlier

Hey after you "poo poo" all of my threads, maybe next you can start "flagging" my posts?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Now that Flynn has gone into cardiac arrest over the whole poo poo emoji event do you think butthurt blob cretins like Lily the Pig Oak will agree that smiting posts is a YUUUUUUUUGE sign of butthurt? All relevant information on the matter considered?

What gazillionaire sits out on a jacked forum that pumps out sewer water into their members wide open mouths? Also, spending hours upon hours smiting another posters posts? Does this sound like "I'm about to buy an Audi I can't afford" mentality/behavior?

If anything, it only goes to reinforce my previous points about Biggie Roadkill being nothing more than a mentally stunted cross dressing midget that has waaay too much time on his girly hands.

My thread in regard to your bombastic meltdown is nothing more than a record of your childish and outlandish tactics deployed against a poster who has pulled your panties down in front of the whole forum on a weekly basis. If anything, it only adds to the flavor of your constant butthurt.

I guess that gazillionaires like yourself really take the forums seriously. Like Dovey once shit, "Who takes these forums seriously?"
Don't be to harsh on him, after all he is merely flesh and blood...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

:facepalm:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Hey after you "poo poo" all of my threads, maybe next you can start "flagging" my posts next?
Maybe.

Would that be okay are will you screech until all the windows in your Volkswagen Beetle shatter again ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Oi cocksucker...stop trying to suck cunt, it’s not your forte!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Jaelousy does not become you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Does your dog have a head ache tonight?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, Flynn. Lil admin had his own little sissy panic attack over poop emojis esrlier

you two could probably share a room if things get dire

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Hey after you "poo poo" all of my threads, maybe next you can start "flagging" my posts next?
Maybe.

Would that be okay are will you screech until all the windows in your Volkswagen Beetle shatter again ?

You mean if I actually were to see your midget ass? That's the only thing that would make me "squeal" like Dovey's cunt after a weekend with 17 sailors on leave. That and your vagina.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

The dog is probably still freaked out over all the screaming this morning

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Maybe.

You mean if I actually were to see your midget ass? That's the only thing that would make me "squeal" like Dovey's cunt after a weekend with 17 sailors on leave. That and your vagina.
Are the poop emjois in your shirt pocket right now?

are they touching you inappropriately?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Let me check with the "small business oligarchy" first.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

I’m terribly sorry but this post sucked so I’m forced to give you a poo poo emoji I’m afraid

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

Jaelousy does not become you.
giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

You really are an illiterate dog fucker

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
By the way, Flynn. Lil admin had his own little sissy panic attack over poop emojis esrlier

If I do "share a room" with admin, you promise not to get jelly? You promise not to call the room phone and hang up?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If I do "share a room" with admin, you promise not to get jelly? You promise not to call the room phone and hang up?
I'm going to let this post slide because I like you flynn. But no more shit posts or else you get the shit emoji again

K?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

At least you're on a different delusion today.

At least you're still not talking about "buying" a car with insurance payments that equal more than your single wide trailer.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

I’m terribly sorry but this post sucked so I’m forced to give you a poo poo emoji I’m afraid

Why stop there?

Maybe you can rub your clit and squirt all over it as well?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

At least you're still not talking about "buying" a car with insurance payments that equal more than your single wide trailer.

You like it when he does that, eh?

So does Admin :D

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

You really are an illiterate dog fucker

At least I'm not a "Self-Contradicting Dog Fucker."

Phew! Dodged a close on there!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

You like it when he does that, eh?

So does Admin :D

Yes.

Because he doesn't charge me $3.5K.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... a "poop"

YUUUUUGE

I'm SO butthurt.

I have a question tho.

My current insurance payments total 1328.00 a month

For 4 cars

3 luxury vehicles
Acura
BMW
Audi

and a Ford F150

I don't even want to think about what it will rise to when I get that Audi RS7

More than you make in a year i'm guessing

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm going to let this post slide because I like you flynn. But no more shit posts or else you get the shit emoji again

K?

You should really stick your head up Dovey's ass, and then she can stick her head up your ass, that way you'll have a great "meeting of the minds."