Should I just go ahead and drop another 35,000.00 on this baby instead?

Do i go with the 2022 AUdi RS7 instead of the Audi A8L for 35K more?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I'm too green with envy to answer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and please post a video so Admin could jump off a bridge with a bowling ball around his neck

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I mean, unlike some of you liberal low lives around here, 35,000.00 is not a lot of money.

And the really good news is, 35,000.00 is only 10x times more than what I gifted to Dove 12 years ago so @Flynn only has to go into a state of hysterical mourning for 10 days as opposed to the rest of her life.

Let me know your unbiased and unbutthurt opions please

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

LOL, have a meltdown instead Pauncho Dago!

:Excited5::Excited5::Excited5:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think the Audi RS7 comes with a builtin anti-pedophile feature too

that means NO AUDI for you, sewage.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I mean, unlike some of you liberal low lives around here, 35,000.00 is not a lot of money.

And the really good news is, 35,000.00 is only 10x times more than what I gifted to Dove 12 years ago so @Flynn only has to go into a state of hysterical mourning for 10 days as opposed to the rest of her life.

That car looks like the Batmobile on steroids...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That car looks like the Batmobile on steroids...

Can you imagine the labor pains admin would experience coming out of his asshole? He'd give birth to a small moon then keel over with exhaustion if I posted a video proving I purchased that ride

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the Audi RS7 comes with a builtin anti-pedophile feature too

that means NO AUDI for you, sewage.

Oh oh. Youre already in trouble. Your Fiat is perfectly suitable for a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and theme parks for dwarf like yourself.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just the simple fact you're bragging...about...that car. An Audi? Really? For such a pitiful amount of money, look what else you can get for $35k.

-10,000 pairs of hand made lift shoes sewn together by 9-year-old Chinese orphans in East Los Angeles. (Prays that SanduskyMajor doesn't get turned on.)

-A lifetime of cheap steroids from Mexico, China, India and Walmart.

-A real hair piece. Not a fake one where it looks like you're wearing a dead bloated beaver on your head.

-10 random bareback sessions with Dovey. Gratuity and condoms not included.

-A brain transplant by an escaped war criminal (Rotwang) somewhere in the favelas of Brasil.

-Gender reassignment surgery. You'll go from being a midget woman to a male midget, finally.

-A sex doll that acts and looks like admin with a big deep anus and a 1/2 inch dick.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why, look everybody, It's Flynn.

It's almost as if you post the number 3,500.00, or any iteration close enough, anywhere online, a little bell goes off in her mind reminding her to bark incessantly

Hi Flynn, take a bath Flynn

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's almost as if you post the number 3,500.00, or any iteration close enough, anywhere online, a little bell goes off in her mind reminding her to bark incessantly

You're late.

You're late reminding everyone that admin likes sucking cock.
I'll get right on that as soon as I see proof of bathing compliance.

Which reminds me, did you ever find those dentures molded on a horse so that you could chew solid foods again?

asking for a friend

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're late.

You're late reminding everyone that admin likes sucking cock.
I'll get right on that as soon as I see proof of bathing compliance.

Which reminds me, did you ever find those dentures molded on a horse so that you could chew solid foods again?

asking for a friend

That'll happen as soon as I "see proof" that you're taller than a Nike shoebox.

How bad is your menstrual cycle? Is the "flow" really bad?

Asking for your boyfriend, admin.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is it just me or is flynn not overly thrilled at the thought of me buying a car worth more than her entire village of sleekly mutants?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Is it just me or is flynn not overly thrilled at the thought of me buying a car worth more than her entire village of sleekly mutants?

Personally, I think you should use ALL that money to buy those magical growth pills from the Hobbit hanging out at the corner bus stop and use the rest to buy brain seeds so you can try and grow a fucking brain in that cavernous thing you call a "head."

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh my Flynn, after 5,453,456th time uttered you may have really hit my boo boo spot with that one, I fear.

Tell you what, I really do find myself being overly concerned with what Middle aged dung mutants think of me online. Especially, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and, if you woke up this morning without a cousin's toe in your mouth and looked outside you may have realized it is Thursday.

And that's especially good for you.

So here's the covenant we shall enter into. I'll take the necessary steps and time needed to assemble this proof you require, and in the meantime you go ahead and wrap a plastic bag around your head nice and tight with Vaseline all over your face and repeat a counting sequence on all 26 of your fingers and toes until I return. Mkay?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh my Flynn, after 5,453,456th time uttered you may have really hit my boo boo spot with that one, I fear.

Tell you what, I really do find myself being overly concerned with what Middle aged dung mutants think of me online. Especially, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and, if you woke up this morning without a cousin's toe in your mouth and looked outside you may have realized it is Thursday.

And that's especially good for you.

So here's the covenant we shall enter into. I'll take the necessary steps and time needed to assemble this proof you require, and in the meantime you go ahead and wrap a plastic bag around your head nice and tight with Vaseline all over your face and repeat a counting sequence on all 26 of your fingers and toes until I return. Mkay?

So.

Let me guess. This will be your "proof?"

cerhjib.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How remarkably pedestrian. It's almost as if ankle clutching doesn't require any imagination whatsoever.

Can I interest either of you in a shiny spoon? It was once used to defeat a fire breathing dragon in a castle far far away

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How remarkably pedestrian. It's almost as if ankle clutching doesn't require any imagination whatsoever.

Can I interest either of you in a shiny spoon? It was once used to defeat a fire breathing dragon in a castle far far away

How does does something no bigger than a AAA battery make so much fucking noise?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin, if you could take a moment to calculate what percentage of posts I have on this thread with your Flinstone bean & twig calculator I would like to produce a Chart.

thanks