Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

Didn't you use to be an admin at a forum where Biggie lost his key to the executive washroom for spamming?

Tell me, did you ever imagine at the time that a decade later he'd still be so itraumatized by the dismissal that he'd still be looking for forums where he could spam ad nauseam and NOT get tossed out?

Okaaaaaaay, that's me outta here.... any thread where Penelope Peaches starts discussing men's washrooms and being "tossed" is inevitably gonna take a nosedive (no pun intended) into flamboyantly fruity territory.
you suck nigger cock

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Okay so team blue doesnt get it and Admin is trying to prove a point he thinks we dont get.

He is trying to prove the point that people have been trying to prove to him.

They do not get it. Or its gaslighting.

May as well spam. It's like a brick wall.
This thread is shit and was made in retaliation so I determined it was fit for the pit..

Beef threads always end up here or assbox
yuo suk Biggie's deformed cock

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

Didn't you use to be an admin at a forum where Biggie lost his key to the executive washroom for spamming?

Tell me, did you ever imagine at the time that a decade later he'd still be so itraumatized by the dismissal that he'd still be looking for forums where he could spam ad nauseam and NOT get tossed out?

Okaaaaaaay, that's me outta here.... any thread where Penelope Peaches starts discussing men's washrooms and being "tossed" is inevitably gonna take a nosedive (no pun intended) into flamboyantly fruity territory.
you suck nigger cock

Aren't you risking your platinum LGBT Portland Antifa membership card by using language like that?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

you suck nigger cock

Aren't you risking your platinum LGBT Portland Antifa membership card by using language like that?
do talk with your mouf full of muslin cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

you suck nigger cock

Even he is bored of his own "der Trumptards r bad" spam and is trying out Bigs.

There is no chance of this guy ever getting it or having any sort of normal honest exchange.

You couldnt pay me to show up to a leftwing board and just spew the same stuff everyday without engaging anything.

This is why I say they dont really have any convictions or beliefs. They just hate us and believe whatever hateful stuff they hear about half the country.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

you suck nigger cock

There is no chance of this guy ever getting it or having any sort of normal honest exchange.

You couldnt pay me to show up to a leftwing board and just spew the same stuff everyday without engaging anything.

This is why I say they dont really have any convictions or beliefs. They just hate us and believe whatever hateful stuff they hear about half the country.

Pretty sure the guy is mentally ill to be honest, perhaps not quite Blandscape leather helmet tier, but he's definitely got some screws loose.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

you suck nigger cock

you suck nigger cawk

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

you suck nigger cock

Pretty sure the guy is mentally ill to be honest, perhaps not quite Blandscape leather helmet tier, but he's definitely got some screws loose.
you suck arab cock

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
was hoping BF would get a few new and improved liberals to sign up in 2022. Yanno, people who can actually argue their points without spamming, rage posting or using memes.

these CBT rejects are useless and have always been the worst of the worst. When they are not shitting in the streets, they are shitting in forums.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
was hoping BF would get a few new and improved liberals to sign up in 2022. Yanno, people who can actually argue their points without spamming, rage posting or using memes.

these CBT rejects are useless and have always been the worst of the worst. When they are not shitting in the streets, they are shitting in forums.
you suck chink cocks

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh goody goody gum drops ! can we all engage in an infinite argument of Left Vs. Right :Excited5::Excited5::Excited5:

sounds like a shitload'a fuhn

I was hoping BF would get a little more entertaining instead of a place to lick the wounds the real world gave you ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bwahahahaha no hypocrisy in this shit hole....

Hey @Oerdin GO FUCK YOUSELF IN YOUR WHINY ASS
You're constantly trashing this board yet you're here every single day... It's so obvious that your feelings got hurt and continue to be hurt so you've got to be here trying to make your foes PAY!
SlPvEi8.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh goody goody gum drops ! can we all engage in an infinite argument of Left Vs. Right :Excited5::Excited5::Excited5:

sounds like a shitload'a fuhn

I was hoping BF would get a little more entertaining instead of a place to lick the wounds the real world gave you ..
Then post something entertaining, it isn't very hard to do.
I do iet everytime I'm here ... I guess a dick was blocking your view :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oerdin caught the pass and ran admong's melty right into the end zone

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

But I do have a nose tho

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Watching JooDug come up wiff the same fucking shite every day is like watching JooDug share everyone else's PI, while that PI was compromised as soon as you posted it on the one site he was allowed to steal via admin.

It's not rocket science, these cunts are related to the same cunts that cost BH its gold star for refusing to have anything worth saying, while saying far too much.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwahahahaha no hypocrisy in this shit hole....

Hey @Oerdin GO FUCK YOUSELF IN YOUR WHINY ASS
You're constantly trashing this board yet you're here every single day... It's so obvious that your feelings got hurt and continue to be hurt so you've got to be here trying to make your foes PAY!
SlPvEi8.png
you suck bigly mutant cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

you suck nigger cock

I really WANT to understand them. Like just TELL me what you believe and why you believe it and let's unpack it.

Just because I'll ask questions or bring some opposition doesnt mean it's a fucking battle. Questions and some opposition is normal when you are trying to understand someone. And if your stances are good ones and solid you can answer those questions and meet that opposition.

I think the whole "you cant change anyones mind" is absolute garbage. We should be able to change our minds or alter our thinking when presented with information and perspective. If minds cant be changed? That is NOT a good thing.

We wont even find any common ground or anyway to unify and better anything like this. It's just all down hill from here. Everyone wants to triple down on what makes them feel good. No one cares anymore about what actually is good or how things impact society.

I guess I'll just suck dick, than. Find me a nice large black dick to choke on that would make Admin jealous.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

But I do have a nose tho

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Why is your nose always brown, you cock sucker?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

you suck nigger cock

I really WANT to understand them. Like just TELL me what you believe and why you believe it and let's unpack it.

Just because I'll ask questions or bring some opposition doesnt mean it's a fucking battle. Questions and some opposition is normal when you are trying to understand someone. And if your stances are good ones and solid you can answer those questions and meet that opposition.

I think the whole "you cant change anyones mind" is absolute garbage. We should be able to change our minds or alter our thinking when presented with information and perspective. If minds cant be changed? That is NOT a good thing.

We wont even find any common ground or anyway to unify and better anything like this. It's just all down hill from here. Everyone wants to triple down on what makes them feel good. No one cares anymore about what actually is good or how things impact society.

I guess I'll just suck dick, than.
you suck trannie cock

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin is on an epic melty

a black guy musthave broken his heart

or his prostate

lmao

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Bwa Hahahahahahaha!

Pity reply.

you suck nigger cock

I have a question Nurse Dovey....do you know what it is?