Should we limit posters to posting just two new threads per day?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I float this idea because that shit head aidsman loves to spam out half a dozen poorly thought out and repetitive threads each day. None of them result in any meaningful discussion and are all just dumpster fires of flaming. Maybe if his ability to spam were curtailed a bit he might have to use existing threads on the same topic or at least put a little thought into the two threads he was limited to?

What do other people think of this proposal?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I float this idea because that shit head aidsman loves to spam out half a dozen poorly thought out and repetitive threads each day. None of them result in any meaningful discussion and are all just dumpster fires of flaming. Maybe if his ability to spam were curtailed a bit he might have to use existing threads on the same topic or at least put a little thought into the two threads he was limited to?

Interesting... Could be done...

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What about you? Nancy moving to FloriDuH. I call that spam amigo

I did not make a new thread on that topic, as you well know. I still have money she will do exactly that as soon as she retires and legally can move outside her district.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I did not make a new thread on that topic, as you well know. I still have money she will do exactly that as soon as she retires and legally can move outside her district.

Just speculating. Why would she leave a beautiful home in San Francisco, a wine country retreat or two in Napa, Sonoma valleys? We know she can well afford it. Why would she move to Florida? They hate her there, I’m sure.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For taxes and that fact that most of the bay area is a crime riddled shithole. I am sure she will keep some of her properties and visit frequently but like Elon Musk and most of the super wealthy they make sure they limit their number of days in the state to avoid getting hit with the state's high income tax.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU you sub 100 IQ Snowflake, tell us some more about HCQ and Horse Dewormer you fruitcake.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
694940094001_6100666047001_6100658451001-vs.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting... Could be done...
Sounds like a plan Bigly forum Killer would come up with, stifle free speech and forum goes buh bye!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
this is nothing new, just none of us staff could be bothered monitoring and keeping track, its always been a report system and then we will just merge like threads
And we all know how Trumpers love to snitch on people, don't they Bigly Babby?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

STFU you sub 100 IQ Snowflake, tell us some more about HCQ and Horse Dewormer you fruitcake.

See? This fool has zero idea what positions other people have. He is just a low I.Q. rage filled obese man who can barely walk to the bathroom on his own.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

See? This fool has zero idea what positions other people have. He is just a low I.Q. rage filled obese man who can barely walk to the bathroom on his own.
You didn't post that in the form of an Andy Ngo tweet.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
this is nothing new, just none of us staff could be bothered monitoring and keeping track, its always been a report system and then we will just merge like threads

Maybe we could just make a universal aidsman's troll spam thread and just dump all of his crap there? It would also be useful to have a mod to lock duplicate threads or at least merge them with existing threads.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Also, he likes to constantly melt down so why are we not make use of the meltdown forum? Wasn't that its original purpose?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Also, he likes to constantly melt down so why are we not making use of the meltdown forum? Wasn't that its original purpose?
Oedork babbles unironically. As he meltsdown

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and the pined thread at the top of this subforum talks about threadjacking shit posters. Is he not a threadjqcking shit poster in this very thread?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just speculating. Why would she leave a beautiful home in San Francisco, a wine country retreat or two in Napa, Sonoma valleys? We know she can well afford it. Why would she move to Florida? They hate her there, I’m sure.

She's not but they want to believe bullshit. Let them live in their delusions.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think the Speaker of the House is wise enough, to not buy into a sinking shit hole.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I banned him regularly for dumb shit like that at the other forum

it was so much fun watching him and the other scum bag libs cry about it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

THere there, princess, there there

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think the Speaker of the House is wise enough, to not buy into a sinking shit hole.

They have their narrative...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yup suck teh Bigly cocks

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yup suck teh Bigly cocks
are you all bright red mad, little girl?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yup suck teh Bigly cocks
are you all bright red mad, little girl?
yuo ssuq de koq

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Agreed, I was considering raising the point about Aidsman's thread spamming the other day. It's extremely irritating...