Should we limit Posters to saying "Admin sucks cocks" and its variants to once per week?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Could be. Fucker's been around for years. Was Gapey a dumbass Leftist meme spammer with an incongruous good taste in music?

I honestly forget.

I have encountered so many fucktards over the years that only a few are really memorable.

There's plenty of fucktards to go around. Probably wasn't our Admin (Apey). I never noticed his presence around Flametown, but I never went that way much except to troll flametards when I was bored.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, my memory is quite acute.

If so, you may have the better of me in this story. I wasn't actually much of a particiipant in the Valhalla of that era, and of course as I've already mentioned I was not that guy, who is more like my pop's age. I wonder what sort of abuse was alleged, since he still had a panel later on.

But since your memory is so sharp, howzabout you answer the question I called you in for? I'll repeat it to save you wading through the nested quotes. (actually I see it's 2 questions)

Didn't you use to be an admin at a forum where Biggie lost his key to the executive washroom for spamming?

Tell me, did you ever imagine at the time that a decade later he'd still be so traumatized by the dismissal that he'd still be looking for forums where he could spam ad nauseam and NOT get tossed out?

I vaguely recall a dispute in the heavens involving Biggie. I believe Edna was a participant, perhaps you should run to Facebook and ask for her recollections.

The dispute was resolved high away in Asgard. I think my voice of calm and reason helped smooth things out. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. Who knows?

Speaking of spamming, did I ever mention the time I was permabanned from the Cucks Been Tarded board for posting humorous negro memes in an Apey (Admin) white-hate thread?

Now THERE was some irony!
who was it that I trolled the fuck out of up there?

Was it Dukie or that misfit bitch lady dragon?

it was one of those two tards that got their panties all up in a bunch cause I wouldn't stop making fun of the big Peaches face pussy

lmao... fragile cunts ... I think that shit is funny... sue me

Both. You infuriated them both.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

If so, you may have the better of me in this story. I wasn't actually much of a particiipant in the Valhalla of that era, and of course as I've already mentioned I was not that guy, who is more like my pop's age. I wonder what sort of abuse was alleged, since he still had a panel later on.

But since your memory is so sharp, howzabout you answer the question I called you in for? I'll repeat it to save you wading through the nested quotes. (actually I see it's 2 questions)

Didn't you use to be an admin at a forum where Biggie lost his key to the executive washroom for spamming?

Tell me, did you ever imagine at the time that a decade later he'd still be so traumatized by the dismissal that he'd still be looking for forums where he could spam ad nauseam and NOT get tossed out?

I vaguely recall a dispute in the heavens involving Biggie. I believe Edna was a participant, perhaps you should run to Facebook and ask for her recollections.

The dispute was resolved high away in Asgard. I think my voice of calm and reason helped smooth things out. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. Who knows?

Speaking of spamming, did I ever mention the time I was permabanned from the Cucks Been Tarded board for posting humorous negro memes in an Apey (Admin) white-hate thread?

No, the irony is right here in your non-responsive reply. Did he buy you a car, too?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

it was one of those two tards that got their panties all up in a bunch cause I wouldn't stop making fun of the big Peaches face pussy

According to my sources, the fury was about spamming with the Enter key like a six year old. That, and a public threat at CO to bring down Valhalla from inside. It wasn't about Peachy any longer; it was specifically about who (between Drunk Dookie and Roido j00) had the fukin KEYS, since the Committee In The Heavens operating model had already failed by then.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

According to my sources, the fury was about spamming with the Enter key like a six year old. That, and a public threat at CO to bring down Valhalla from inside. It wasn't about Peachy any longer; it was specifically about who (between Drunk Dookie and Roido j00) had the fukin KEYS, since the Committee In The Heavens operating model had already failed by then.
So what exactly do you disagree with? Have you seen his posts? Mundane reaction gifs of yawning etc or something ocks or bald guys, he absolutely brings nothing...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
So what exactly do you disagree with? Have you seen his posts? Mundane reaction gifs of yawning etc or something ocks or bald guys, he absolutely brings nothing...

Say what?

Whose posts? This convo is sorta between me and Reggie, it's a tangent about some shit in the history of another forum you may have posted at, near the end of its run.

Help me out...?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Say what?

Whose posts? This convo is sorta between me and Reggie, it's a tangent about some shit in the history of another forum you may have posted at, near the end of its run.

Help me out...?
You rated disagree with one of my comments, so since you want my attention I'm asking you why... It doesn't really matter anyway...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It wasnt any of my business. Big is one of the most reasonable people I've ever known. By the time he is acting out? It's well earned.

There was a whole thing before that.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Say what?

Help me out...?
You rated disagree with one of my comments, so since you want my attention I'm asking you why... It doesn't really matter anyway...
If I disagreed, it was probably something you said about a poster, maybe Holliday, I dont recall without a link. Don't take it so hard.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Funny thing is you can never truly take away the keys from a hacker who rebuilt the site.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Say what?

Help me out...?
If I had an extra nose I’d help you out.

but I don’t

so you’re just going to have to keep wearing the paper bag over your horrid looking face

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Funny thing is you can never truly take away the keys from a hacker who rebuilt the site.

...and then, what happened?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You got too emotionally invested in something normal people wouldn’t give the slightest fuck about?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

You got too emotionally invested in something normal people wouldn’t give the slightest fuck about?

I'd love to hear more about this theory, emanating as it does from a "normal" person such as yourself. :GiggleBitch:

Personally, I don't get very "emotionally invested" in the activities of drug-addled misfits, other than finding them entertaining.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Personally, I don't get very "emotionally invested" in the activities of drug-addled misfits, other than finding them entertaining.
Meanwhile, 89% of your simpering posts are dedicated to this alleged drug-addled misfit, or so my legion of research minions tell me

self own much, disgusting monster?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, 89% of your simpering posts are dedicated to this alleged drug-addled misfit, or so my legion of research minions tell me

Last week, your alleged minions were claiming 79%. Aside from whether that's correct, do the math and see whether a ten percent swing in my postings is even possible in the space of a week.

Statistics... a boring math exercise, but math competence IS required.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What's the script with Admin? Is he Jewish? It's just that whenever a "white" individual displays repeated hatred and hostility towards white people, it often turns out that they are members of the tribe...

*COUGH* Blandscape *COUGH*

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Myself and Cocks
Go together like a hand and glove

It would be a good title for his memoirs.
How many Arab cocks did you get to suck off last Night, FaeryAnne?

It's MAdam FaeryAnne...

Are you trying to bait me into reporting you to the mods for repeatedly posting my first name or something?

If you had any sense you'd realise that snitching and bitching to mods is not my style.

Its a pity that the same can't be said for you...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Last week, your alleged minions were claiming 79%. Aside from whether that's correct, do the math and see whether a ten percent swing in my postings is even possible in the space of a week.

Statistics... a boring math exercise, but math competence IS required.
You can’t even tell what time zone you’re in let alone work a math equation you ankle gumming sissy

now go cry to Edna again cause I think you NavyGurl boys are a bunch of sassy pussies

lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself and Cocks
Go together like a hand and glove

It would be a good title for his memoirs.
How many Arab cocks did you get to suck off last Night, FaeryAnne?

It's MAdam FaeryAnne...

Are you trying to bait me into reporting you to the mods for repeatedly posting my first name or something?

If you had any sense you'd realise that snitching and bitching to mods is not my style.

Its a pity that the same can't be said for you...

I'm not baiting you on anything. I was guessing but didn't have it. Now I do. Thanks. Madam

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What's the script with Admin? Is he Jewish? It's just that whenever a "white" individual displays repeated hatred and hostility towards white people, it often turns out that they are members of the tribe...

Near as I can tell from observing over the years. Admin is like many cookie-cutter Leftist Progs and is deeply imbued with the Cultural Marxist ideology of "Anti-Racism," which holds that all "white people" are guilty of creating Western Civilization that is based on white racial superiority and that all white people are guilty and owe a generation debt to negroes and wogs of all stripes, up to and including swarthy Mediterranean types from southern Europe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Near as I can tell from observing over the years. Admin is like many cookie-cutter Leftist Progs and is deeply imbued with the Cultural Marxist ideology of "Anti-Racism," which holds that all "white people" are guilty of creating Western Civilization that is based on white racial superiority and that all white people are guilty and owe a generation debt to negroes and wogs of all stripes, up to and including swarthy Mediterranean types from southern Europe.

:Whaaa: